Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to RoH High

Go down 
+9
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Beth Rhee
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Melissa Andreas
Mikko McKinnon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Beth just shrugged. She knew that the bully dude would be back at some point. She wasn't sure if he was the type to beat up girls or not but was sure that he was at least going to make her year there unpleasant. So it was it best to make as many friends as she could. Safety in numbers.

She bother with the blonde, but was a bit excited to finally meet one of the mutants in person. And he was just as awesome as she pictured her head!

She gave Mike, Mikko and Mel a polite smile and wave. Mel seemed a bit scary and Mikko seemed like someone who would only get her in trouble if she hung around the girl. But the turtle seemed friendly.

When Glenn mentioned that he had Shop as his first class Beth's eyes got a little larger and she let out a small giggle.

So you must be the awkward, but adorable Asian guy my sister mentioned. well it's good to finally meet you.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:46 am

Lilo waved a dismissive hand about the topic of the bullies after helping Glenn out and up to his feet followed by Stitch. ' I hope we are all witness when the thugs try something on Stitch. And I have fought scarier things that a group of over testosteroned human teens." She was supremely confident in that.

Bring it on.

Stitch cackled and then his ears shot up and he climbs up the lockers to be eye level with the turtle that joined them... and Beth here he could lean out a little, subtly an ear in her reach tempted her to pat him! His arms were for the turtle, "Cousin?!" He asks eagerly.

Giggling and then face palming a bit as Stitch pops out his second set of arms clutching a few bills and waving them at Mikko, " Coffee coffee?"

Lilo turned to her locker to finally open and put away everything she did not need and leaving space for Stitch to do the same, taking out her photography stuff. ' Stitch has shop too, I am off to photography. And if you have little coffee sachets Stitch would love them." She smiles totally at ease, Speaking to Glenn and Beth then Mikko translating for the eager little blue furry best friend. Making friends she always strived to do, and it came naturally to her. Even if in her early years she spent most of that time time to make friends being horribly bullied, picked on and excluded. Hopefully here it would go a little more smoothly. " Everything is better thanks for asking - uuuh didn't catch a name?" to the turtle with the friendly wide smile and baby blue eyes. " I'm Lilo, this is Beth, Glenn ummm not sure of your name sorry... and Mikko." she introduced at large to the fascinating looking mutant turtle.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:54 pm

" I'm Mel and I'm new at this school too. I wouldn't buy anything though don't wanna get caught by the teachers." She said shaking her head at Mikko not wanting any trouble wanting to try to turn things around. Although she was itching to cause some sort of mayhem like a sparring like fight in the halls even better if it was outside.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:42 am

Glenn gave a not at the Turtle guy when Lilo introduced them all. It was a little refreshing knowing that Stitch would be headed to the same class as him.At least he wouldn't have to deal with the awkward stares of showing up late alone.

"Nice to meet you.. all of you..."

And Beth managed to earn his full attention when she spoke up, telling him that her sister actually noticed him! He couldn't only look at her in disbelief, eyes widened as if he had just won the lottery.. heart beating a little faster, and this time, not due to the fear of being pummeled to death by bullies....

"... she... mentioned me? Wow.. she knows I exist?? Are you sure it's me?" He blinked "I mean... I'm the only Asian in there, but there is that one guy.. I think he's Mexican, some people get confused...."

TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 12:46 am

Donnie was not listening to the tour guide - School! School!

He - Donatello was in schoooool! Of course he had advanced classes all across the most science, tech and shop classes he would be in along with the usual project and work and it meant double the amount of work as others. But Schoool!

He had been as crazy eager as Michelangelo was to be aware and on time this morning. Okaaaay maybe actually even more excited than their little crazy brother! He hadn't even noticed they lost Mikey - asking endless questions of the secretary about the equipment in the science and shop classes.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:21 am

Unlike the others Mikko did not hesitate to reach out and give Stitch a scratch behind his ears.

Coffee I have. What would you like? She asked. Of course it's only those coffee pods. But the kitchens in the home making classes have the coffee machines you can use. I have all flavors. Just a buck a pod. But because you're so cute I'll make it fifty cents. She informed the blue alien.

_______

Beth nodded her head. Mmmhmmm. Oooog someone has a crush. Should I put in a good word? I hear there's a school dance coming up in next weekend. Maybe you should ask her to go. She's not seeing anyone at the moment. I'm dateless as well...Hey. maybe we can go together if the thing with Maggie doesn't work out.

It was then that the bell rang indicating the end of first period. Soon students would pouring out of classes to get to their second class....
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 am

Purring and one foot going crazy Stitch waves about his four dollar bills with enthusiastic "Ick ick ick! whatever flavor ick ick!"

Chuckling and hearing the bell Lilo put back her camera and those photography books placing back Stitch's too as he was busy right now getting his coffee fix getting out her tiny bag of dance gear. Stitch did not require other things for his next subject of food and culture, well aside an exercise book. Saying to Mikko as she does so, "Ick is yes in Stitch's native tongue. Stitch don't be late for the next class, I have dance any of you have dance? "thinking it Glenn and Beth were both being a bit cutely funny right now.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 2:24 am

Most of Erica schedule for this year was full of music, singing and dance related classes. Aside the usual math and science of course, even if she had been going to this school for years Erica was not a true part of any cliche or group despite being known among the more rich uppity and affluent class mates as well as the geek and nerd crowds. And this was mostly due to being away some months out of each year traveling with her family. And when she was here attending being a big part of the dances, singing or other performance arts competitions sometimes held between schools of the area.

Parents world ballroom dance champions as well as holding titles to other dance type championships often got gigs in shows and movies or once or twice with the Cirque Du Soliel company, and her grandmother was a food show host, running an afternoon segment either from the home cafe or abroad when they traveled.

Erica herself had won a few solo dance and sing competitions.

However she was back to her usual school back from Paris, France this time.

In the school skirt and shirt uniform hair up in a loose ponytail and held by a school color matching ribbon, gathering out her small change bag of dance cloths, not yet noticing several lockers away from her a giant bipedal turtle, a furry blue alien, a island girl she didn't know, a new blond or at least one she didn't recognize, a smaller girl that had been in music history with herself and Mikko who she shared and had shared other classes with sometimes over the years but never really made friends with the girl, she was trouble and Erica didn't fall in with that sort of crowd. Just knew her by rep mostly. And Glenn another she knew mostly as an acquaintance not some one she was close to. Humming.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:15 am

That earned a chuckle. I think Ick is yes in most male languages. No offence to boys present. Mikko's locker was just two lockers over from where they where. Very convenient. She opened it up and pulled out a box of the coffee pods. They had most all flavors.

Pick your poison.

I also have no dance date. I'll just go with the first being that ask me, and if no one does, still going to go and cause some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Maggie had already cleaned herself up and picked up her tools before the bell rang. So when the class was over she was able to grab her bag and run out to her second class, Child development and home making. She had no interest in ever being a mother or home maker, but it was an easy class that they got to cook in and eat! Any class she could spend cooking and eating she was all for.

Making her way to the class, she spotted Beth and the guy from shop by the lockers.

Beth! She called out and pushed her way through the crowing crowed in the hall.

She finally got to the lockers where the small group was and greeted everyone. She then looked over at Glenn. Didn't see you in class today.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:06 am

The little blue guy was really excited about coffee, pretty entertaining! Though, the whole world and everything around him seemed to stand still when Beth mentioned Maggie and began teasing about his obvious crush, and asking if she should put in a good word...

"I... uh.. what if she wasn't talking about me, but the Mexican guy..." Because as far as he could tell, Maggie had never even looked his way! And he would know! He spent most of his time casually watching her...

Then she mentioned them going to the dance together, which was a little confusing.. did she mean as friends? Surely she wasn't asking him out as a date, right? "Okay!" Because there was no way Maggie would ever go with him... she meant the Mexican.. what was his name.. Rafael?

"I don't have dance.. " Answering Lilo, still on cloud nine. Mind fuzzy.. "Which, I mean.. I could. Guys dance now..." Oy! Waving at Erica, even if he wasn't sure she was looking... wow... was first period already over? How long had he been under that locker... how late was he??  

Then, he saw Maggie... heading in their direction. His heart fluttered a little faster and he could only stare at her, as if seeing her for the first time. And then she spoke, and for a fleeting moment, thought maybe she was talking to him! She had noticed he wasn't in class?? And to be sure, he looked behind him to be certain that his hopes weren't about to be crushed, but .. there he was. The Mexican guy. Rafael? That hope quickly dropped,  certain her comment was for that guy instead.. who... did NOT look Asian!

Still, hopeful smile dropped and sank as he took a side step so Maggie could access the guy who was obliviously rummaging through his locker...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 am

When Glenn didn't say anything and just moved she looked over at Beth a little confused. But then Beth whispered something to her and Maggie let out a laugh and shook her head.

One day Negan and his gang are going to pick on the wrong person. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be stupid enough to try and mess with the these turtles.

She opened her locker which was right next to Raphael's and pulled out a baseball cap that she had in the back, along with a note book she was going to need for the next class.

She then walked right up to Glenn and set the cap on his head.

It's yours. Beth told me you stood up to Negan and his guys. Nice. Hope I see you in class tomorrow. she told him and pulled the cap down over his eyes before turning to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Everything was happening too fast, and in slow motion all at once.. which was crazy! Or, maybe the world was spinning too fast and he was the one in slow motion, yeah.. that had to be it. Beth was whispering something and he wondered what was being said. Then Maggie headed to her locker and he could only watch, wanting to say something but having no idea what to say! And then, she was approaching.. omg, she was approaching, and he froze,afraid that if he moved he would face plant or accidentally fall forward and touch her boob, or something else incredibly embarrassing.

Then, the object of his dreams plopped the baseball hat onto his head, pulling it over his eyes...wow, she touched him!! A complete love-stricken grin stretched across his lip as he adjusted it, but quickly faltered as he watched her turn to leave...

"Yank Tou!!" Totally tongue tied, mentally face palming.. "I mean, thank you!! I'm Glenn, by the way... " Because he was certain she didn't know his name...

Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 10:01 am

Erica saw the wave and moved a little towards Glenn and Maggie a soft smile back, hanging back a little." Hi, hi, hi - I thiiink I am going to the dance alone," As she had the last one here and it never bothered her much.She got dressed up and went and danced or sang. As far as she knew no guys actually wanted to ask her out or to dance and so far she had not met any she wanted to ask out or to a dance. "I'm... if any one has dance class follow me." noting a couple of new people.

Especially the turtle -

Just wow. She'd never see any being like him. And his eyes were a very bright blue.

Or the flufffy little... um she was not sure what he was but he was simply adorable!
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Nightcrawler had no issues with the crowded halls in between classes. though it was frowned on for mutants to use their powers within school grounds, his teleportation was harmless and got him to classes fast so the faculty let it slide.

A puff passed the ones chatting at the lockers. He managed to catch that the blonde was headed to dance and he quickly back tracked. In a puff of black and purple smoke he appeared beside Erica.

Ah. I couldn't help over hear you were headed to the dance studio. He said in a thick German accent. I'm headed that way, I could take you if you like.
My name is Kurt. Kurt Wagner.

He held his three fingered hand out to her to take.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Maggie raised her hand and gave the peace sign as she walked off.

I know who you are Glenn Rhee. She said not looking back. Don't make me work alone in shop again.

With that she vanished in the crowed.

Beth walked up to Glenn and bumped his hip with hers. I think she likes you. I told her you saved me from Negan and his boys.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 5:01 pm

"Takka!" Stitch grins and mostly picks the sweeter varieties of the coffee pods, posing, two pods per his four hands and laughs in his bet 'evil' way before stuffing one into his mouth, and popping the pod like a zit, sliding to the floor with a long happy groooan as the coffee flavor literally melted in his mouth!

Laughing at her best friend and nodding a bit at Mikko, "Yeah I guess, Stitch says thanks - Ahhh!" She squeaks with a hop to her left at the sudden appearance of the... other furry blue guy.

The pretty blond had just joined them. Had a kind voice and seemed sweet enough and though the sound of a 'dance' intriqued Lilo - she would just go with Stitch if no one asked her, they'll have a blast! It was the girls words that she shared Lilo's next class that was more interesting a grin at the ... other blue furry guy. " As long as I can come too. Heading to that class."

She and Stitch waved at each other Stitch following Maggie. Still chewing on the pod now he had drank the mouthful.

Cooking![/color]
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:12 am

Mikey perked up - he was already chuckling watching the little alien and the guy Glenn - hah as if the dudes crush was not obvious, especially to a fellow guy. And probably the girls about to. Another very pretty blond joined them.

And some other... mutant? blue and furry like the little dude currently choosing his coffee pods - and eating on whole! wrapper and all! -

Mikey grins " Hey hit me up to go to this dance thing - I can take a girl... or a few..." playfully flirting, putting out the offer for any of the ladies present - and or leaving - [color=#FF8C00]" eeeep must go I have that class too... huh if that's my bro Raphael's locker mine might be around here to..." bah he'll find it after - off to cooking! " Wait for me lil alien dude! - uh Switch?" doffing an imaginary hat at the girls and guys.

He should probably have hurried off to catch up with his brothers on their tour of the school but nah - cooking!
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Kurt smiled at the other girl who was also going to the class. It looked like he would be arriving to class in style. He offered Lilo his free arm. Of course, meine schöne. Next stop, dance.

He pulled both girls close to him and held on to their waist. Then in a puff of smoke they were gone.

In almost an instant all three were in the dance studio. The dance instructor past Kurt. "Kurt we allow you to travel like that around here, but you know you're not to bring others along." It was obvious the instructor didn't care too much through.

Kurt let the girl's go but placed a hand on Erica's shoulder. Uh...I know we just met, but I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance this Friday with me? Ugh. maybe now wasn't the time to ask. He should have waited till he could get flowers or something!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:11 pm

Glenn's crush was cute, Erica was tempted to tease him a little, just a little, kand there was definitely a great amount of amusement at the orange bandana wearing turtles offer- huh - maaayyybe she would take him up on that, even if it was with a crowd of girls. Though he was on his way to his class and something else distracted her before she could answer him -

Annnnnd Erica did squeak just the tiniest bit and started with a little jump when a larger blue furry dude appeared beside her!

Almost stepping on the island girls feet!

Hoping to not look too foolish or sheepish Erica hesitates a moment then takes Kurt's hand slowly giving it a small shake. " uh sure, though I know the way to t he studio still, but sure let go together - with uh LiloooooooH!"

this time there was no disguising her squeak of surprise - Or Lilo's!

Lilo was first to recover " That was Awesome!! hah! need to learn how to do that - thanks! hi! I'm Lilo - new to this class!" Lilo grinned hugging Kurt briefly and then greeting the instructor.

Erica took a moment or two looking completely shocked, and blinked at Kurt a little. A bit of a grin began and she nods. " Um... hah she's right that was cool - um.... you wanna take me?" a little surprised... okay no a lot surprised.
[/color]

Last edited by Erica Martins on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:14 pm

Stitch totally didn't pay for those pods! Whatever. She had a feeling he would be a returning costumer she would get him on the next one. here was Bebop to make sure people paid?

Mikko was shoving things back into her locker when she heard Mike offer to take someone who didn't have a date, she didn't have one yet, but there was a guy she wanted to ask first.

After getting her books for chemistry she hurried to class. This class was actually one of her favorites. Mostly because she did things behind the teacher's back and she got to sit with her girl, Gwen! Once in the class room she took a seat beside Gwen at their table.

Hey girl. You wouldn't happen to have the answers to last night's homework would you? I want to check to see if mine is right, Scott was busy with his thing and didn't have time.

Gwen smiled when Mikko sat next to her and flipped her note book open to the homework so the two could go over it before class started.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:18 pm

Maggie took her seat in the home making class. She sat in the back corner so that she could do her own thing until it was time to do something more fun.

And today they would be making cakes for a child's birthday party. that meant they had to bake and decorate the cake. There wasn't enough kitchens for every student so they worked in teams of four. Once the class started they would pick who they wanted to work with and start cooking. then they got to taste test each other's cake! That was the best part.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Kurt was always happy to surprise others with his teleporting talents. He was told that the first time was always quite a rush. Now he was asking a pretty girl to the Friday dance. She hadn't said no so so far so good!

Ja. That is, if you would like to. I would be honored to take you.

And maybe he could show off his gracefulness in this class. Because among other talents, Kurt was a wonderful ballroom dancer.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 am

Lilo was a little nervous to be honest, her focus in dance was hula.

She grins a little towards the mutant guy that poofed them to this class time and the blond girl moving off to find a spot to stretch.

Erica wondered if there was a class project of some sort of dance competition or a recital at the end of term. Or maybe home from competition she still had a taste for it. Either way guess they find out shortly. And her curious mind came back to Kurt and she pretends to ponder, leave him hanging a little.

"Mmm ja, ja, geh zum Tanz mit dir." A nod, wink and smile hoping she took the guy by some surprise she knew German. Moving to follow the pretty island girl. She had not really made any efforts to make friends in this school what with her frequent only half years here most the time. But maybe it was time to make some to share the coming home too experience with? Lilo, Kurt...

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation: Mmm yes, yes, will go to the dance with you.)
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 7:50 pm

She said yes! She said yes in German! He stood there in shock for a moment, it wasn't until their instructor spoke up that he snapped too and hurried to change into his dance attire.

"Everyone get changed so we can start our warm ups." The teacher called out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to RoH High
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: