Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) Empty
PostSubject: Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)   Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) 046d33d94740473d34c5bd0e7006b275

*Looks up from skinning his 'breakfast'*

I ain't a social butterfly, as Carol calls it. But, since you made it up the front steps, figure you want somethin'....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)   Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Negan stops at the first step and places a large speaker on the ground. Howdy! Turns on the music and dances away!

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)   Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 am

O.O *eye-twitch!!* ....*tosses opossum guts at him!*
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)   Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 3:56 am

*sits next to Daryl* Something smells good. Can't tell if it's you are that thing you're playing with. No one was visiting me. And I seen that you were all by yourself, sooooo I thought I could keep you company. I brought a rabbit. That's what people do right? They bring gifts? still alive. I hear you like killing things smaller then you. albino
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)   Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:49 pm

*comes up the stairs and sits on the other side of Daryl.* I interrupting something?
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)   Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 7:22 am

*sits in Daryl's lap and starts going on and on about her adventures that only take place in her own little world. Tugging at the dead animal he has on the porch in an effort to help skin it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)   Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daryl's Porch (AKA 'room' - Q & A)
Page 1 of 1