Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gonna be Away...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToxicAsylum

ToxicAsylum

Gonna be Away... Empty
PostSubject: Gonna be Away...   Gonna be Away... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Wont be in tonight. Sick as sick can be. Plus I might have taken one too many pain pills so that's making me way sleepy. So I'm gonna skip tonight. I shall see you all tomorrow! *snugs*

ToxicAsylum

ToxicAsylum

Gonna be Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be Away...   Gonna be Away... EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:27 am

Hello! hi all. I know I have not been in chat. or posting things in my usual awesome fast way. I promise, everything is alright. just been so tired. An unhealthy amount of tired. before you ask. yes the doctor was called and seen!

it's just a mix of all my meds. (I've been put on new ones) when most of them cause sleepyness it'll do it too you.

And because I'm always sleeping. I'm at that point of a body at rest stays in rest. so I'm suppose to be going back to the cardio gym soon. and I'm been trying to do my own thing on the treadmill and stuff. last night I worked out too much which is why I wasn't on. plus I hadn't had food. so I wasn't feeling well.

anyway.

hoping things will get back to normal soon!

Miss you guys!

Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

Gonna be Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be Away...   Gonna be Away... EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:44 pm

((*HUUUUUUGS!*  I have been really tired lately, too.  I have been on for a while most nights, but I haven't always been in chat, either.  I hope everyone is well or getting better, and hope to see all of you soon again. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gonna be Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be Away...   Gonna be Away... Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna be Away...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Members' Corner :: Members' Niche'-
Jump to: