Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent to Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

Descent to Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Bebop hardly felt the hits and shook her hard. The other guys on the couch payed no mind, it wasn't any of their business. Finally getting in a spare room, Bebop threw Mel on the small bed and slammed the door shut, locking it behind him.

Bed's a little small, we'll make do. He said and pulled his belt off.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:49 pm

" Fuck no!" Mel growled even though she was scared out of her mind but she wasn't going to give up without a fight. She scanned the room for an escape with the door locked that left the windows and thankfully there were no bars just a screen. But she couldn't get out without stunning the mutant first she got up on the bed glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Bebop stopped and started laughing at her. He was laughing so much tears were showing. He walked over and sat on the bed. You got guts, I'll give you that. I ain't gonna touch ya. Just wanted to show you the shit that can happen if you don't smarten up. He said and poked her head.

Unless you wanna do a little something... He puckered up his lips at her. A little smooch?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:58 pm

" Not interested. But I'm surprised that you won't be doing anything with what you said could happen. Don't get me wrong having nothing happen is better then what was running through my mind." She said giving Bebop a nice hard punch in his chest for scaring her.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Bebop faked pain at the punch then shook his head. There's some crimes even I wont go near. I think I got my point across, we can go back out there now and continue the game. Trust me, as the night goes on, it's not going to get anymore exciting then this. Video games, getting high, drunk, until Jake kicks us all out.

Bebop walked over to the door and unlocked it and opened it up.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 pm

" Yeah just proves you're not that big of an asshole. You do have some sort of a heart deep down." She told him exiting the room not scared now.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Yeah, well, don't go around telling everybody. Bebop made his way to the kitchen as Mikko and Rocksteady came back out the room. The three of them grabbed a beer and sat back down in the living room.

I'm bored! Lets go rob a bank! Mikko suggested.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:46 pm

" Rob a bank because your bored that's a new one. Most I ever do is pick pockets when I get bored." Mel commented as she went back to playing the game. Doing something like that hadn't crossed her mind yet she wasn't that skilled when it came to crime she was just an amateur. Still it all depended on if Mikko was serious or not.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Rob a bank then orgy on the money! Bebop added.

Well lets go! Mikko jumped up and headed for the door with Rock right behind her. The four guys just waved them all good bye. No way were they getting caught up in that!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:21 pm

" Well have fun with that I don't have the experience for that type of thing so I think I will take off." Mel said getting up to leave the house. She wouldn't be much use in a bank robbery anyway no sane person would feel threatened by a 14 year old kid that had no idea what to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Rocksteady grabbed Mel by the shirt as she was leaving. Nope! Yer coming too. You think we're going to just let you walk out of here to tell the cops what's going on? Don't think so little girl! Let's move!

Bebop got on his motorbike and Mikko hopped on the back. Rock say Mel down on his bike then got on, holding on to the girl firmly.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:33 pm

" I wasn't gonna go to the cops I don't snitch! Now let me go!" Mel yelled at Rock annoyed but couldn't really squirm loose stupid rhino strength. If she had wanted to call the cops she would've done it after they left and she left after. But she didn't for one she wasn't a snitch and for another a mutant rhino and warthog were going to rob a bank was way out there and not believable.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:41 pm

But her words fell on deaf ears, the gang was soon driving off into the night, drugs and booze flowing through their system. Their radio playing danger zone at top volume. Bebop and Rocksteady gave each other a fist bump as they weaved around each other at top speeds. thankfully it was late and the streets where mostly empty.

The bank would be closed at this hour. Alarms would be set. So it was time to call a friend to come assist them. That was what Mikko was doing. She was on the phone, trying to talk above the noise.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:45 pm

" Ow my ears they're being assaulted by bad music." Mel fumed holding on for dear life as they sped to the bank. It could be a lot worse but she didn't have to like being someone's hostage because they were paranoid over stupid shit. So for now she would go along with their stupid little game until she had the means to escape.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Finally coming to the bank the two guys parked in the back and turned the engines off. Mikko hung up the phone and slipped off the bike.

The cat's on her way. She said.

Rock nodded and patted Mel's head. Having fun yet?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:00 pm

" I'm pretty sure my ears are bleeding from what you call music. I would have a lot more fun if you would let me leave so I can do my own thing." Mel growled at Rock knocking his hand away her ears ringing from how loud the music was she liked listening to loud music as much as the next person but that volume was to much.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:05 pm

This'll be fun! Rock said. and then they waited. And waited.

Then a female voice was heard before black and purple smoke came up from the ground. Out of the smoke cloud a female cat stepped out. Hope you weren't waiting to long. She spotted Mel and smiled a toothy grin. You even brought me dinner! How nice! She licked Mel's cheek with her rough tongue.

Bebop moved Mel away from Love. First we need to get rid of the cameras and security systems in there.

Love looked the building over and nodded. Anything for you, dear. She said with a wink and with another puff of smoke was gone.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:18 pm

" That cat better not try to eat me if she doesn't want to become a fur coat." Mel said as she watched the mutant cat disappear at this point nothing surprised her. Still she was stuck at some stupid bank because she was forced to come because Mikko was bored.

" Whatever happened to playing video games when your bored?" She asked as she waited for the damn cat to come back.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:27 pm

I don't know what yer being so bitchy about. yer about to get a lot of money. Maybe some jewels. Bebop said. And Love wont eat you. I don't think. She mostly eats smaller kids. she's not from this world, so we don't judge.

Mikko was wondering around, dancing here and there, spinning on her toes and singing to herself as they waited.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:41 pm

" Well I was forced to come here that would be why. Besides this would bring the cops out one of them being my mom. I don't know what would be worse the cops or her and I don't wanna find out." Mel explained with her arms crossed getting caught didn't appeal to her in the slightest. Plus it was obvious Bebop and Rocksteady were quite a bit older than her which would make her parents flip if caught.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Mikko ran up to Mel and grabbed her shoulders. Yer mom's a cop? She looked at the others. We have to kill her.

Rock nodded. Yeah seems like it.

Just then the heavy metal door open leading to the back of the bank. Love standing there smiling. All clear! Who we killing?

Mel. her mom's a cop.

Oh. I can take care of her. But first! SHINNIES!

Bebop pushed Mel inside the bank with the others, flash lights were turned on and they headed right for the vault.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:52 pm

" Just because my mom's a cop doesn't mean I'm gonna snitch or anything. Christ the shit I do is illegal too. So no you don't need to kill me besides if I did want to rat you guys out I would've called the cops way before now. The lot of you are paranoid." Mel told them as she went into the bank following them to the vault.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:09 pm

We're not paranoid. My friends just like to have reasons to kill people. Don't worry about it.

They came to the vault that was of course locked. That's when Mikko went to work. She was handed a duffel bag by Rocksteady and after digging in it for some tools, she got to work opening the large steal door.

Be ready for a small explosion. She warned the others.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:58 pm

" So in other words they're psychopaths good to know. Could be worse I guess." Mel laughed sarcastically as she watched Mikko break into the vault only to get warned about a small explosion. The teen sure as hell hoped by small explosion it was only big enough to make a hole in the vault door and nothing else. Still she stuck close to Bebop just in case and covered her ears.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:09 pm

And it was only a small explosion. It made a loud pop noise and Rock kicked out the now weakened part of the heavy door. It took a few hard kicks, but soon there was a hole in the door big enough for them to get through.

Ladies first. Bebop said and motioned to the door.

Mikko and Love grinned at each other and climbed in. You could right away hear the two opening the small lockers that held other people's valuables. Mikko squealed about a diamond necklace she found and put it on herself as Love decorated herself in rubies from another locker.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent to Darkness
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: