Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent to Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Descent to Darkness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 pm

" Mikko it's me Mel look Rock and Bee got a job from the Shredder and guess what your apartment is on his shit list. So unless you wanna die by fire then you better get out. So have fun moving your lizard out and finding a new place to stay." Mel told her giving Rock his phone back so she could yell at him.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 pm

Mikko took a bit to process that information and lucky for Mel her screaming started just as she handed the phone back to the rhino.

OH HELL NO! YOU TELL THOSE PACK OF DICK SHITS I AN'T GOING NOPLACE! THEY GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TOO! THEY WANNA DO THAT? THAT'S FINE I'LL COME BACK AND HAUNT ALL YA'LL MOTHERFUCKERS! nO GOOD PIECE OF FUCKIN ASS CUNT SHIT....

The string of curses continued as Rock set the phone to speaker and placed it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Mel couldn't help but laugh hysterically at all the cursing it was just to funny to hear Mikko freak out. Yes she had every reason to freak out but it was her problem if she wouldn't leave it because it was her own boss that was the cause.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Bebop rolled his eyes and finally hung up in the middle of Mikko's cursing. I give her about two hours and she'll be knocking at our door. In the mean time, lets clean out your room, Mel.

Rock pocketed his phone and headed in the kitchen for another beer.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:35 pm

" Aww but it was funny." She replied through her giggles as she went to her new room to help Bebop clean it out. Ugh cleaning the bane to most teens it had to be an allergy only way she could describe it with how bored it made her. Usually she was either secretly playing video games or slipped out or threw everything into the closet or under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Yeah, don't tell her that. Bebop headed back to Mel's new room and started to carry out the heavy stuff and bring it to the living room. Rocksteady managed to find a large cot and some pillows and covers for Mel to use as a bed until she and Mikko could get one of her own.

I'm sure you weren't planing on it. But you do know you can't come with us tomorrow night when we go to'work'? right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 4:46 am

" No I wasn't I can do other stuff. I'm sure the reason is because I'm a kid though." She answered as she took out the comics putting them in the living room carrying the lighter stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:44 am

uh. no. Because I don't want anyone I work with questioning why I have a chick shadowing me on jobs.

Rock started to toss away the trash on the floor in the trash can and shrugged his shoulders. Maybe she's just our new apprentice, learning the ropes. Arson is delicate work. First you have to lock all doors, choose the right ignition, she needs to learn this stuff.

Why does she need to learn this?

We wont live forever, Bee. We have to pass on our legacy.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 2:32 pm

" Wait why would you teach me that stuff? Is that really such a good idea?" Mel asked dropping the comics in shock. Arson was one of those crimes that caused destruction just because and made people lose their homes. Yes she was running the streets now but there was still some innocence inside her.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:18 pm

To pass on our legacy. Rocksteady repeated as he waved his hand in front of Mel.

Bebop got the shelf out of the room and set it up in the living room. The bedroom was almost ready for Mel to start setting her things up in it.

Just because she ran away from home and hates her life now, that doesn't mean in five years she'll feel the same way. She might actually want a real career, Rock.

Pffffft! Not if she hangs around us long enough! Rock ruffled Mel's hair up. Hey what are we doing with these guns? Rock asked looking in the closet.

Bebop walked into the bedroom and looked up at the shelf in the closet. There was three pistols and two rifles. Beside them was a wooden box filled with ammo. Leave em. If Mel is gonna be staying here be herself she might need the protection.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 4:37 pm

" Unless you want me to accidently shoot myself or you two you better teach me how to use those damn things. Just because my mom is a cop doesn't mean I know how to use guns." The teen warned them as she carried out the rest of the comics.

" As for your legacy are you sure that's a good idea?" She asked Rock.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Yeah perfect idea! Best idea I ever had!

Just then the front door swung open and Mikko walked in, arms filled with things and dragging suit cases behind her. I'm gonna kill a motherfuckin, pig cunt fucking bitch fuckin asshole stupid ass motherfucker lick my balls! She kicked the door shut with a slam. Placed her pet on the coffee table and dropped everything else. She then started to throw punches at Bebop while cursing.

Rock started laughing. Not at Mikko's anger, but at Bebop's high pitch girly screams for help.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 4:58 pm

" Mikko stop it! It's not his fault it's your boss the Shredder that did this!" Mel yelled as she grabbed onto the enraged woman struggling to pull her back. The teen was stronger than she looked but she was still small and Mikko was mad.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:02 pm

once Mikko was pulled away Bebop ran behind the couch and made a cross with his fingers.

Mikko stopped fighting but turned on Mel. I don't work for that man! I have nothing to do with him! She snapped.

Rock walked up and sat Mikko on the couch. You've been wanting to move anyway. We're helping. You can chill here as long as you need to.

Mikko folded her arms and glared at them. Hate. You. All.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:15 pm

" Don't blame me I only warned you because they were to chicken. And apparently I'm going with them on this job." Mel said with a shrug not caring if she did or not but Rock wanted to leave his legacy with her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Oh no yer not! You don't need to be getting caught up in their shit. Mikko said and folded her arms. But yes, for such seemingly big tough men, they are a couple of pussies. She added with a grin.

Bebop snorted at that. Only when it comes to insane bitches like you.

So where am I sleeping? Mikko asked. I took everything that was important to me, so whoever I'm sharing a room with better be ready to have all my girl things decoreting their room.

The two boys looked at each other. NOT IT! Rock said quickly and started to set Mikko's computer up on the empty desk next to theirs in the living room.

fiiiiiine! You can room with me. But if I have someone over you gotta sleep on the couch. Or join in.

Mikko smiled and patted Bebop's stomach then started moving her things in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 pm

" Mikko you're not my mom or sister I can go if I want. Besides I already got caught up in it with that bank robbery and so did you. Besides it's not any different when a gang gets new gang members most of them are my age or younger." Mel pointed out none of the stuff that Rock was doing was unusual by any stretch. Just for some reason Mikko had a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:01 pm

This is not up for argument. Yer not going. The bank was different. That wasn't a job for an organized crime lord. Trust me. You want to sit this out. Mikko started to unpack her cloths as she talked.

You and i can do something else. And sorry kid. I may not be your mother or sister. But I will damn sure look after you like I was.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:07 pm

" And you don't know me or what I want to do. Do you really think hanging out with these guys is any better or what? You've committed crimes but want to be some athlete in the Olympics you would be barred from them if anyone found out." The teen told her not seeing the problem with how hypocritical Mikko was being.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Mikko sighed and sat on the bed. Yeah I do some stupid shit that could really blow my chances at making it big. I've also gave up a lot of other stupid shit I use to do. Like hard drugs and what not. I'm not telling you to NOT go out there and steal and kill and rob and kick babies till your hearts content. I'm telling you to NOT go on jobs with Be and Rock. Any other time you want to hang out with those two great! You want to go cause some mayhem with them I'm all for it. Just don't get caught with them when they're working.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:19 pm

" You worry to much and you should know how this sort of thing goes with a teenager. Tell them not to do something nine times out of ten they do it. Or tell them to do something they won't do it. You need to remember the teen years." She reminded Mikko her mind made it was one thing if Bebop told her not to fine she wouldn't but Mikko was another thing completely.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Mikko waved her away. Don't wanna listen to me then I don't wanna talk to you.

Bebop was standing in the doorway listening to the two of them. Mel was being pretty stubborn, but Mikko was also being pretty bossy. Personally I don't want you there, Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 4:37 am

" Why not Bebop?" Mel asked him curious wanting to know his reason why he didn't want her there. It was just different with him for some reason unlike with Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Uh. Mostly because I don't want to have to explain why you're there. The thing is, this is all suppose to be secret. And having someone outside the group there will get us in trouble. Shredder would probably want to meet you. That could end badly. Just a whle mess of things. and to be honest. It's kind of a bro thing. you know. guys night out. no girls alllowed.

From the living room Rock could be heard yelling. NO GIRLS UNTIL AFTER THE JOBS DONE!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:46 pm

" And you want to have your bromance. Fine you can have your bromance." Mel snickered at the thought of that. So she wouldn't go on this job that was no big deal and bonus was that it would drive Mikko nuts that she was listening to Bebop and not her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent to Darkness   Descent to Darkness - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent to Darkness
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: