Share | 

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Donnie had moved forward encase the ball or Gambit missed each other - watching it fly over the net and waiting for it to come back, watching calculating mental quickly the angle it would go and possibly whom may strike it back, or possible way it may bounce among the opponents before coming back, readying himself for where it would come back over the net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:35 am

Hopping from foot to foot Mikey was ready!

So pumped!

Gonna do this!

His hopping about from spot to spot in his space on their side of the net made his dangling coconut bounce off his shell with a hollow knocking noise, oddly matching the bounce of the coconut on his head -

Though he could not see it!

His very ruffled and on one side stuck up in the waist band so his entire right leg was bare.

Along with the wagging tail. Not tucked up like usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Clark Kent
DC

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Ooookay, so naked folks were coming at him... this was awkward. Blushing slightly, Clark averted his gaze, pulling the beach towel from his shoulder and offering it to the woman...

"I'm really sorry... I'll fix your door...."

Then the naked man was spouting off at him, but still embarrassed over the whole ordeal, it was hard to register the meaningless rambling. And perhaps it was this distraction that 'blinded' him to the threat that was a large mutant... pig? The creature scooped up the woman and made away with her...

Clark was about to ask the naked guy if the pig was a friend, but judging my his cursing and the fact that he went back to the WV for his sword, he already knew the answer....

'There's kids here. You don't need to be running around... like that..." And this was supposed  to be a fun day. No need to spill blood if it could be avoided. "Just get ready to catch.." And without further explanation, Clark literally flew into the Pig, grabbing the creature by what little clothes he had and lifted him into the air.....

....up.....up....up.. and over the water several hundred feet, hovering and threatening to drop him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:14 pm

Mikko wasn't actually scared of being carried away by the pig man. She had SO many superheroes around that she felt pretty damn safe! And it was nice to feel wanted. But then they were up in the air, and that was NOT a fun place to be! Scared of heights, Mikko let out a horrified scream.

Bebop wasn't too keen on being picked up either, and being his size he was not use to being the one tossed around. Before they made it over the water Bebop's grip on Mikko loosened and he dropped her. He really didn't mean too and he tried to reach out to grab on to her but wasn't fast enough.

Another scream as Mikko was now headed to what would normally be soft sand, but she didn't think it would feel very soft when she landed. It was true, your life did flash before your eyes. Man her life was dull.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Mikey was just launching himself forward a step to follow the balls journey over the net - faster than a normal human game of course... but a scream... He turns and eyes widen -

"Hey - Poofy blue furry elf - poof and catch her!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Nightcrawler
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:39 am

Was he just called a poofy blue furry elf? Well Kurt had been called worse. And elf was better then demon! He gave a thumbs up at Mike and poof he went, though he would call it more of a BAMF!

Kurt grabbed Mikko before she hit the ground and and landed them both safely in the sand. He didn't put her down though. Hell he had a hot naked girl in his arms, why would he be in a rush to put her down!?

Hey. He greeted. Hi. Mikko smiled at him. Thanks for the save, handsome.

GAH! She called him handsome! He gave his best cocky sideways grin. It was nothing. Being a hero is kind of my thing you know.

Mikko giggled at that and wrapped an arm around Kurt's neck. Oh? So I guess the hero deserves a kiss.

That is usual protocol.

Mikko gave a serious nod then puckered up and gave Kurt a sweet kiss on the lips, one that he happily returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 pm

WELL Wade had been prepared to catch Mikko before a certain blue buttfuck known as Nightcrawler interfered! And now he was kissing is girl! Enraged, he rushed at the blue fuzzball in all of his naked glory, springing at him in the hopes that he would actually catch the twerp!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 pm

The kiss broke just as they both noticed Wade coming at them! Kurt quickly 'poofed' out of the way and behind him.

Uh...friend of yours?

Mikko smiled and hopped out of Kurts arms and ran into Wade's arms. Boyfriend!

Kurt put his hands up in defense I'm so sorry mein Freund! I didn't know.

Kurt then walked up to the couple, put a hand behind Wade's head and pressed his lips against Wade's in a deep kiss. He let it linger a bit then pulled away. There. we are all even, ya? He asked with a grin.

While the very hot kiss was going on. Mikko watched the volley ball head her way. She yelled out that she had it and leaped for the ball, She hit it back to the net, falling face first in the sand. But she got it! She looked up and fist pumped the air. Fuck ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Parker
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Trying to steady the shaking of his hands, Pete began rubbing her shoulders oh so slowly, not only applying the lotion but giving a light massage. Girls like that, right?? Or was it too forward? Nah,she wouldn't think so, would she??

Working his way over his shoulders and the back of her neck, kneading the tight muscles there as he gave an unseen nod. Maybe, just maybe he would eventually remove the shirt... anything so she would touch him!!

"I'm.. trying to be thorough.. ' He tried to explain, a small smile at Erica as she began strumming the instrument. "You're pretty good at that!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Gwen closed her eyes as Pete massaged the lotion into her skin. it felt pretty good. She held her hair in front of her so that it wouldn't get in his way.

Thorough is good. you could keep rubbing my back all day, feels great.

She had noticed what was going on far off with the pig and the naked people...though she tried REALLY hard to NOT look that way! But it was like a train wreck! She couldn't help but keep glancing over. Though Peter was a great distraction!

Then she heard music being played and smiled at that. Oooooh sweet music. Much nicer then what's playing from that radio.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:34 am

The little ukulele was tuned - Erica smiled at Pete and Gwen - glanced and grinned watching Leo - at first any tune she had been mindlessly plucking faded with a gasp watching the - Superman, Mikko and Kurt action ...

but picked up again when it seemed safe enough. And actual tune this time and then words followed...

"Da da da da da dum dum da
Da da da da da dum dum da

If there's anything that you want
If there's anything I can do
Just call on me and I'll send it along
With love from me to you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty Pryde
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:52 am

The beach!

a day at the beach!

Kitty loved the beach.

"Loser - wake up its beach time!" She calls throwing a pillow at her room mate. A temporary exchange student from a island called ... Kauai - she giggles and bends to scratch the belly of her new roomies 'alien' best bud, she knew he was a dangerous beast but lord was he ever so adorable! "Time to show off that hot island body." She cheers literally phasing into her closet and back out moments later as a drowsy Lilo was sitting up - Kitty now throwing a dress tunic over her bikini of sparkling black material. "Come on, you can meet others finally!" Kitty was keen to show off her new bud and Lockheeds new bud - speaking of which - she heads over to wake her own 'alien' tickling the scales of his belly until he stirred. Stitch had just grumbles and resumed snoring.

"Okay okaaay I'm getting up..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilo Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:13 am

It took some time to organize a reluctant Lockheed - Stitch heard the word beach and was rearing to go, once he had his coffee.

And off they went in a small once imported Suzuki 'truck' that Lilo had purchased cheap when arriving in the states. It was laughably tiny to say the least but Stitch and Lockheed rode in the back both heads out either side like dogs enjoying the drive.

Arriving and parking Lilo hesitated as Kitty climbed out - or more of just phased right through the door. "Come on everyone is nice." kitty assures the strange island girl.

Lockheed dodges a playing swat from Stitch and flicking the large black nose with his tail flapped away a happy screech, the sun was nice. "Hey your friend Kurt is here." He calls back flapping down to a collection of umbrellas landing on one peering down at the two, a male... sort of human and his mate? perhaps and the one playing the musical instrument. "Hello."

Kitty chuckles, "KURT!" she calls out waving. "come on Lilo - come on." She skips ahead - giving her bud no chance to back out.

~~

which Lilo considered for a few seconds. But Stitch yelled gleefully out an alien word and raced after Lockheed - then past him straight for those playing beach volley.

Lilo could not make out from this distance if they were aliens or not.. the green ones.

However - in her own full bathing suite she follows more sedately stopping short of the umbrellas.

Stitch however scampered right into the game field - and climbed straight up one of the turtles - the one with the blue head of strange hair - launching himself from the head to the one with the red butt in face for some moments before he rolled himself into a ball shape - bouncing - hitting ball to ball and making the white one fly back over the net - oh he liked this game!

Unfortunately one of his claws caught the ball and it sort of deflated as it went over the net - Stitch after it towards the turtle in purple.

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batman
DC

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:42 pm

And of course Bruce had witness the whole breaking of the door and nakedness, kidnapping, near death, madness. This was a strange gathering indeed. One that he wondered if he should have attended.

Finally making his way onto the beach, Gucci baggy black swim trunks, gold sunglasses, and Gucci flip flops. He had a black beach towel draped over his arm.

Hearing the lovely music from Erica he made his way over to her and her friends. You have a beautiful voice. May I join you? He asked her and motioned to the spot next to her.

A rare day to relax and not think about work...or...'work' Though he always did find it hard to relax, and most of the time his carefree personality was an act. But today, the beach, the sun, the, what ever Clark was doing...Maybe he could finally let lose for real a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:26 am

Her words tailed off and the tune slowly with it - resting the ukulele across knees and noting not only the man that spoke but a - little dragon? and two more women - one her own age and one maybe a little older, but not much.

She smiles at the friendly sound man and nods, "yes, please sit in sha - shi - uh the shade with us - us being my new friends Peter and Gwen, I'm Erica." She stood - suppressing a giggle seeing something small and blue climb up her Leo and leap of the his brother she had not really met yet. But her attention returned to the man and she offers a hand, blushing still a little bit. " and uh thanks for your kind words - not sure I am that good..."

glancing at the other girls too to include them in the introductions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batman
DC

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:25 pm

Bruce smiled kindly at her and took her hand and shook it. Bruce. And nonsense you have a gift. He let her hand go and gave the other two a wave. He then set his towel down next to them and sat down.

I guess I we can finally say we've seen a pig fly. Bruce said as he watched Clark with the warthog over the water. Clark! Why don't you and your date come join us. He called out to his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:06 am

A chuckle and blush, nodding. "Thank you Bruce... uh yes I guess." glancing back at the game with a relieved sigh at the very least the woman, that Erica had not met yet wad safe on the ground again and now she could appreciate the humor of 'pig flying'.

Adding to the other two girls - "Uh joining us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batman
DC

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Bruce held out his hands for the small instrument. May I? Because this was a good chance to show off his amazing musical skills. He would have went right into the dancing, but that might have been forward, and he didn't know if she was there with anyone. Of course he had no idea she was so young, which was something guys really needed to get informed about before diving into the flirting.

After getting the ukulele he started to play an upbeat little song. Though he dare not sing!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilo Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:35 am

"Sure - I'm Lilo, this is Kitty, her lil friend Lockheed and the blue fur ball over there is my buddy Stitch." Lilo greet - well everyone certainly seemed mostly friendly Kitty was right, pointing out each one whose name she gave then she nods and shakes out her red leaf designed towel placing it down beside Bruce listening to the tune. "that turn sounds good - and he's not wrong you sang great."

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightcrawler
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:46 am

Yeah that made everything ooookay! Then he heard his name being called. Kurt turned around to see a girl and a furry ball. then he spotted Lockheed! So that meant!

KITTY!

He called out to her with lots of excitment and teleported to were she was standing and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. I'm so glad you came!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty Pryde
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:06 am

Lockheed purred flapping to join Kitty and Kurt's hug - landing on Kurts head to do so.

A squeeee was cut off and Kitty laughed snugging Kurt hard. "Kurt! kurtkurtkurt ! - missed you! glad I came too! -" she had been traveling abroad, and brought back a new younger bud from the Hawaii, and it was good to be home - and here on the beach. "This party was a great idea!" She was still cuddling and planting smooches on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightcrawler
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:01 am

Kurt practically melted with each of those kisses. Her kisses where a billion times better then Wade's for sure! He didn't even mind that Lockheed had chosen his head to perch on. Kurt plopped down in the sand, no longer interested in the volley ball game going on, and pulled Kitty down with him.

He leaned over and smooooched her cheek.

Can I get you and your friend something to eat or drink? There's lots of sodas and snacks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Parker
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Pete was really enjoying this! Now he was glad that Wade dragged him away from studying. He was getting to spend some good quality time with the girl of his dreams, and even getting to touch her! It made him smile that he could make her feel good, and he was definitely enjoying giving her the massage. He had completely forgotten the whole purpose of him rubbing her..

Oh man, how he wanted to kiss her neck! Would.. that be too forward?? Would she like it? Would it ruin things between them? What about a kiss to the cheek? Was that more friendly and less.. intimate? Okay..okay....he could do this...

Gathering his nerve, he leaned in to press a soft kiss against her cheek as he continued to work his fingers into her tight muscles, praying to God it wouldn't make her uncomfortable...

He was only vaguely aware of all the new company, too caught up in this opportunity that he had to act on... he had to take a chance....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:24 pm

...and suddenly there was a furry blue butt all up in his face... WTF!! Caught off guard, Raphael flailed and did a weird sort of dance before stop, dropping and rolling, but at least the creature was out of his face... but unfortunately the ball had been deflated...

"Well, crud..." He huffed as he pushed himself up, dusting the sand from his shell...

"Quickest game of Volley ball, ever..." And he glanced over at his baby brother. "We could always use Mikey's head... it's full of hot air...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:31 pm

The kiss to her cheek caused her to blush slightly, but it also brought a huge smile to her face. She tilted her head to the side to expose her neck. Your lips missed a spot here. she said and pointed to a spot on her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)   

Back to top Go down

Beach Bums (Tag: Er'body)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next