Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Leo had returned to the van after the onslaught of zombies stopped at the hands of Gambit. Now it was time to warm back up in the van. Leo hadn't noticed the cold so much when he was active. Pretty soon, they were joined by two girls - one they had unfortunately met before.

'...oh, no.'

It was her. The loudmouthed br--kid that seemed to be causing more trouble than she was helping with the situation at hand. Leo glanced at Raph who was heading for the other van as the other two joined their their team. He turned his immediate attention to the woman and gave her a gentle smile. "I'm sorry about your husband. I hope he recovers quickly," he added with a small bow of his head to her.

"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Lois blushes brightly at the Superman being called her husband, would hope for that one day. " My name is Lois, Lois Lane." Introduces herself, "His name is Superman, also Clark Kent, but we are just engaged. We haven't had the time to formally get married with all that has happened, but its flattering that you called him my  husband. I would love that one day;" Grins still blushing. Making herself comfortable in the car wishing one day that her and Clark could get married for real. Still has the ring with her though.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Raphael smirked at being called the leader. Oh, how he wanted to rub it in, but their van had became too crowded. Not that he minded Superman's girl, but that shorter person... omg. Yeah, he was glad to be the one nominated to ride with the infected.

Still, despite how eager he may have seemed, riding with an Alien that could flip his shit at any given moment left him more than a little unnerved. "If he bites me...I'm comin' for you first...." He told Gambit, rolling the toothpick between his teeth as he climbed into the back of the van, keeping as far away from Clark as humanly possible. The guy seemed to be in a blank sort of stare... lost in thought, maybe? Was he dying? No... he wasn't dying, he was breathing...as long as he was breathing, everything was cool.....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Wade was not at all expecting this. Sure, he had strong feelings for her already, but he never would have thought she would pull the 'L' card. Maybe it was because she was scared and confused, knowing she was going to die. And that certainly made this harder for him, too. Rarely in this new world did Wade bother with the 'what ifs'...but having this possibility and have it violently ripped away just as quickly.... it was like Vanessa all over again...

He thought he would never move on... until he met her... and now she was dying....

Gah, emotions! Why did he have to FEEL!! He wasn't crying, but his heart definitely ached. And the bracelet was a nice touch. Finally removing what remained of his mask to look at her with his own eyes, he managed a small grin with his freshly healed jaw and returned the hug without fear. "Hey.. it's gonna be okay.. somehow, you know?" Because even if she turned, it would soon all be over for her. No more running or fear or starving. No more freezing. Just peace.

And despite the heaviness of the situation, he gave her another squeeze and hummed in her ear.. "Hey, I just met you.. and this is craaazy, but here's my heart....stay with me, maybe?"

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:14 am

Mikko smiled at him and nuzzled against him when he gave her a hug. She didn't want to let him go, but knew they had to be on their way. At his words she managed a light chuckle through her tears. and nodded.

Who knows, Maybe Death wont like me, or maybe she'll like you enough to not take me from you.

Mikko finally pulled away only to playfully attack his face with kisses. Her attempt to cut through the heavyness of the situation. She then climbed in the back with Raph and Clark. But unlike Raph she sat right beside Clark and patted his lap. How ya holding up big guy? She asked as she covered her breast with a sheet.

Gambit called out to Wade after Mikko got in the van. Lets go man! want to get to the mall before dark. I uh...I think Pete and Gwen are uh...taking their relationship to the next level. so not sure what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 9:23 am

Mikey had followed Casey's advise and did not wave his chucks about. "You were right about not pointing things in the eye direction when in the bathroom." He says blinking as he goes to join his bros adding as a side to Gambit. "Dude the leading brother wears blue."

Some one had to say it. Leo for some reason was not correcting anyone - stupid big proper bro. He gives Raph's shoulder a playing shove on the wave past. "Try not to lick the windows!" a last dig and he was in the van rolling his eyes at Mel. "And whhhhy are you back here?" He grumbles. Usually he got along with all but she was a bit of a brat - and he would know... he was the brat usually!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:15 pm

" I don't want to talk about it." Mel answered just feeling utterly alone wiping off her gun putting the safety back on having managed to grab it. It was like they expected her to be perfect when she wasn't and because she wasn't. Because of that it felt like no one was in her corner and that she was on her own again making her lash out. Even back in her original group she felt alone since her family was killed because even though it wasn't said in her face she was blamed for being reckless causing more deaths.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 pm

((Meanwhile at the mall))

It was surprising to him just how few people were there seeking shelter. Admittedly, the first few that found him ended up being infected. He wasn't sure if they knew, or, understood what was happening to them, or if they did and didn't care the danger they could be putting other in. Either way, he was able to see how the virus took the body and mind over. Information that could prove useful. Of course those people, once they could no longer be called human any longer, had to be put down and disposed of so as not to make anyone else ill.

After that he was more careful about who he let in the shelter. But he didn't have anymore issues. A few fights broke out among some hot headed men, but nothing Bruce couldn't handle.

Still. So little survivors had made this place their home. Bruce was happy to help them. but he wondered just how few living were left out there.

23. There was 23 of them including himself. Human, except for one girl who mostly kept to herself. She did help around the place. cooking food, and playing with the two small children there. But mostly she climbed on top of the play set at the food court to read.

Weather's getting worse. We can't turn the heat up anymore, but I have more blankets in the basement. I'll go get them. He told the red headed woman as they watched out of one of the large windows. She nodded and thanked him as he ran off to get something warmer for everyone.

Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 11:15 pm

How was it possible to feel this much pain? He had only felt something of this magnitude once before, when Doomsday stabbed him through the heart. This was close. He didn't seem to notice as the large mutant Turtle moved into the back of the van, doing his best to avoid him. His only thoughts were of Lois, hoping that she was real and he hadn't been imagining her. Despite how chilled the interior of the van was, his skin was sweaty, body feeling as if it was on fire from the infection that he was managing to fight off.

He was pulled from his lifeless stare from the ceiling of the van when he felt Mikko pat his lap. He managed to push himself up just enough to begin pulling down the upper half of his suit down to his waist, needing some relief from the heat of the tight material. His chest,arms and stomach were covered in bites, all oozing but trying to heal...

"It's...hot..." He said, almost incoherently, finally realizing that there was an actual person beside him, speaking to him... and she had asked a question. "I'm okay.." He offered a weak smile, but through his own haze, noticed that she did not appear well. His weak smile quickly dropped. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Mikko was clearly doing better then Clark. At least, she seemed to be. She understood the feeling of being really hot. Physically their body was changing differently. He was fighting the virus. Where she had black veins running all over her body and face, her eyes now a reddish color, but other then the horrible heat, she felt no pain. Even the bite on her arm felt numb now. Though it was clearly infected.

When he started to take his suit off she was about to stop him. He needed that to heal. But she also understood the need to cool down, it was why she stripped herself of everything. And now only had a light sheet covering her.

I'm really hot too. But I'm ok. I'm not in any pain. Just hot, and...my mind feels weird. Like it's fuzzy and my eyes are seeing things differently. Almost like in slow motion. It's weird.

Mikko turned to face him and gave him a smile. You know yer gonna be ok. I mean, yer superman! I doubt a few zombies will take you out. I know that you feel really hot. But that suit is going to help you heal. And, you should do everything you can to get better for your girl.

Mikko then laid down, using Clark's lap as her own personal pillow. She looked over at him and then broke out into song. Not loudly, just so that the ones in their van could hear.

You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be a victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
Its supernatural, extraterrestrial
Back to top Go down
Ezra Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Ezra wasn't in the mood to sleep tonight. There was too much on his mind. He could not believe that two whole years had passed, and he still hadn't found his sister. Two whole years! He wondered how much she may have changed. Perhaps she'd grown a bit taller? More mature? She'd be nearly a teenager now. The thought was absurd.

He'd been at this mall for a few months now. It felt good to be safe for once, but knowing that Lydia was still out there somewhere was a bit discomforting. She was still out there, though. He knew she had to be.

Ah, this was so boring! He needed to be out there looking for her! Not sitting around here!

He stood by a window, looking out into the darkness. She was out there, somewhere. Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:09 pm

"Oh, Death better let you off the hook... or we're not cool anymore.." Wade teased, trying to keep it light, even though his heart felt heavy. Then Mikko crawled into the back and he watched her through the rearview mirror, noticing the Alien struggling to push himself up just enough to start removing part of his suit. Obviously hot and painful and probably confused.... Wade remembered what happened the last time 'Crazy Eyes' got confused...

"You better keep a handle on yourself, Supes.....don't hurt her again! I would hate to upset your girlfriend..." And he let that threat settle as Mikko started singing to the guy,and ten Gambit informed him of the Spidey situation.

Wade stared at Gambit in shock and disbelief, feeling that his little Webs would never be gutzy enough to put the moves on a girl. This was Gwen...certainly Gwen made the first move. "Well hot damn!" Okay, so this was probably really bad timing but he was damn proud of his lil guy! "Looks like we're not going anywhere. I'm not leaving them behind. Though... maybe I should head on over there and give him pointers...."

Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:31 pm

Hot.. so hot.....burning....

And it seemed she was, too. There had to be some relief somehow. He didn't seem to mind her closeness or the fact that she was resting her head in his lap. He had been in solitude for too long. Just having someone close was comforting.

Breathing heavily as his heart worked on overtime to pump out the toxic blood, a glimmer of recognition as she mentioned surviving this for his girl, then she started singing...

That familiar song. Lois had sung it to him a time or two. Small flashbacks of happier times, before the world became such a dark place. It earned a weak smile, appreciative of her attempt to soothe. "You like Katy Perry, huh?" Before he could get a response, the guy in the front spouted off, warning him not to hurt her again....

This caused great confusion. He had... hurt her? There was a look of sheer horror in his eyes.

"Oh no....did I....did I infect you...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Mikko stopped singing when she heard two things. One, he wanted to give those poor kids pointers, and two, he had to tell poor Clark about how he hurt her. With a groan she sat up and ran her fingers through his hair.

No. You were infected with that green stuff, and you didn't know who I was. I guess you thought I was going to hurt Pete so you...

You choked her out. She stopped breathing. I brought her back to life. I'm a hero. Yay Gambit! Gambit said intrupting them.

Mikko rolled her eyes. I'm fine though, Don't worry. I think your hand print might stay a while. She said rubbing her neck.

Mikko then turned to Wade and climbed between the front seats. Don't bother those two, Wade. They have a chance to be together let them have it while they can. Never know what the next second will bring. Was hoping to get in your pants before I went. She added with a playful, cute pout. Though it was uncertain how cute a pout could be when the one pouting now had red eyes and black veins over her face. But she gave it her best.

Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Carl Grimes wrote:
Carl took the pack from her and shouldered it, instantly feeling the warmth. If felt nice to say the least. Definitely welcomed considering the snow. "Are you cold?" He asked, reaching to take her hand. As dark as it was, he did not want to become separated or lost from her. He only hoped that she understood his meaning behind it and his teenager brain was over thinking her possible reaction.

"Can you climb? I think we'll be safer in a tree..." But this also meant more exposed to the frigid elements. "Or, I know a place we can hide if you would be more comfortable..."

Erica Martins wrote:
She was not expecting the hand to - she had just finished kicking out the fire, covering the embers. A shiver. Yes she was cold but she was not going to say that out loud! And then, fingers! she starts  little but smiles. Well they did not want to lose each other in the dark now.

"Nah, I'm warm enough." a squeeze of his fingers as she wraps hers around them, no she was a bit chilled now the fire warmth was gone but it was not cold cold... yet, and hopefully whereever he had in mind it was sheltered enough to fight the creeping biting cold that would settle in. "As long as Daryl will know where to find us lets go to the place you know - trees are good and I can climb... well - but might not be a good idea without more layers of warmth against the chill." she keeps her voice low, for his ears only ready to be lead off.

It was the smell of fire and then something cooking that had caught Negan's attention. Him and three of his boys headed in the direction of the fire, the closer they got the clearer they heard voices. It didn't sound like many people. Most he didn't recognize. He stopped far from the group. Just close enough to make out words and figures. There was clearly two mutants, A small girl and some other female child. But there was also two of his targets.

He listened as they talked about some mall sanctuary, it sounded promising, maybe he would have to check that place out for himself as well.

Soon they were packing up and leaving. Well most were. It seemed Daryl was leaving the two kids behind. He had way too much confidence in that boy. And once the threats were gone and the two kids were talking about where to hide. Negan made himself known.

Oh, I have a place you can both stay. Nice and warm, and I'll make damn sure Daryl knows where ya at. Negan said as he walked out the bush, bloody bat swinging in his hand, his goons behind him with their guns.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:34 pm

"There's a cabin not far from here. We stayed there a few weeks ago... before it became over run by Walkers..." Carl told her, giving her hand a small squeeze, as much to comfort her as to sooth himself. He would never admit to being afraid, but something just didn't feel right....

....and then the reason exposed himself, swinging Lucille, a barbed bat dripping with the blood of 'her' latest victim. Carl was quick to put himself between Erica and Negan, glaring daggers at the man. A small part of him feared the psycho, but he wasn't going to let that show, even if his heart was beating out of control....

"Stay back!" He warned the psycho as he reached for his pistol....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Negan did stop where he was standing and didn't come closer to the kid. He wasn't worried about the gun Carl was going for, Even if Negan was shot, he would likely live, the kid wouldn't.

That's no way to greet an old friend. Speaking of. He raised Lucille his beloved bat, and pointed it at the girl behind Carl. Going to introduce me to your girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:39 pm

There was four visible... Negan and three of his men. That meant there was most likely more lurking in the forest... that's how this worked. Negan and the saviors were like a pack of wolves, and this was why he didn't bother running. This is why he didn't shift and tell Erica to run, as much as his heart wanted him to. They were trapped, and that realization was a bitter pill to swallow....

"If you wanna live... you better go. Daryl will be back any minute... and my dad....." That last part was a lie. Carl didn't know where his father was, but Negan did not need to know that...

"You think you got us trapped... but you're all going to die...." He threatened, gun aimed at the mad man's head....

Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:24 am

Lydia didn’t want to seem annoying (especially as the man named Daryl made her just a little bit nervous), but she was beginning to feel a little bit bored. She had no concept of how much time had passed, and it felt like they’d been walking for forever. She wanted to be at the mall already! Patience was a virtue, which Lydia did not have.

“Um...are we almost there?” she inquired innocently.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Bebop gave Lydia a light squeeze against him and nodded his head. We're almost there. Then we can get you warm and find you lots of stuffed rabbits. Maybe there will even be some canned food that's still good.

Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Hearing that he had in fact hurt Mikko was certainly upsetting. "I'm sorry." He told her, giving a sincere look of apology, which was a little difficult with his eyes still trying to decide on one color. Then she moved away from him and in his mind set, he couldn't understand but figured she was uncomfortable around him now....

He couldn't blame her....

Feeling out of control of himself, Clark tried to push himself up from the reclined back seat that had formed a makeshift bed. He needed to get away from them.. find Lois.... no.... he couldn't be around her,either. As much as that hurt. He just needed to get away.....

He didn't even feel the massive sneeze slip up on him. When he opened his eyes from the intensity of it, he noticed the backs of Gambit and Wade's seats were cast in ice.....

...Oops....
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Gambit was not wanting to just wait around for two teens to get it on. But knew that wade wasn't going to leave. With a groan Gambit slunk down in his seat and then looked over at Mikko who was no talking about getting into wade's pants.

Nope nope. You two can wait.

That's when there was a sudden chill in the air. Mikko leaped back on top of Clark.

Oh hell no! You did not just freeze my seat!

Mikko looked up at Clark. She was about to ask if he could heat beam the ice away but she suddenly felt very tired. And before any words left her mouth, she passed out on Clark.

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Ooooh, how Wade wanted to act on his own need. Mikko was dropping the hints and OMG how he wanted to! But what if SuperAlien flipped his shit while he was off having fun. What if something happened to everyone because he was getting laid?

"Mmm.. you have a lil more time, we'll make good on that when we get to the mall.... we'll try out all the toys and those tasty lubes that Spencer's has..." He promised, pulling her into his lap and threading his fingers through hers...

And she was right. This moment could be all that Pete and Gwen had and after everything his little Webs had been through, the kid needed this time with his girl. Still, they would wait on them. Mikko seemed to still have a little more time before she would turn... they would make it to the mall in time to have their own magical moment together....

Not minding her demonic red eyes, he pulled her in for a kiss... and that's when he felt it! His ass...his ass was so cold! And then he realized there was ICE in his seat...

"MOTHERFUCKER! My balls are frozen!!" He whined as he pushed up just as Mikko hopped in the back and on Clark. He couldn't understand what had just happened, but hearing Gambit, it all made sense. "Tell me again why we're the ones on Alien duty??" He asked his friend. Of course this had been his idea.

Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Because you wanted to be. Gambit reminded him calmly. Just chill out, man. Yeah he laughed at that pun. Obviously at this point Gambit just didn't give a shit anymore.

using his own powers he broke the ice on his chair and then helped out Wade.

He then looked at the back seat.

How you holding up, Red? He asked the turtle. Then spoted Mikko and sighed.

Wade you go back there with Mikko. turtle man. up front with me. you wanna drive?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Raphael had been sitting quietly, trying to draw as little attention to himself as possible. Then things got a little chaotic for a few seconds. Gambit thought it would be a good idea to go into detail about how badly Clark had hurt Mikko. The Alien got upset....a sneeze happened... shit was frozen. Yep. This was about right.

When Gambit offered him the front seat, Raph was quick to hop up, no longer wanting to be in the back of the 'crazy bus'. He swapped places with Wade, placing a cushion on the still cold seat...

"Thanks. It was gettin' too crazy back there..." He told the guy. "So, we movin' out or waitin' on those kids to ...you know... seems bad timin' to me. What if we get swarmed... those two are sittin' ducks...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next