Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] Empty
PostSubject: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyThu May 25, 2023 7:38 pm

Sam wrote:
I'm just getting started. Sam kissed him again, she trailed her lips downward. Kissing his injuries softly. She tugged off his remining clothing and wrapped her lips around him. She glanced up at Thorn as she worked.

Sam's lips felt amazing against his skin. She seemed to be kissing all of the pain away. He wasn't sure how far she was willing to go, but all of that was made obvious as she took him into her mouth. God, she felt fucking wonderful! His fingers tangled into her hair and it took every once of restraint that he had not to thrust into her.. he didn't want to choke her...

"Godamn, babe..that fucking mouth of yours is Heaven..." He complimented as he thrusted carefully, having some restraint, but it had been awhile. He wasn't sure how long he could be gentle and careful ...
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyThu May 25, 2023 7:48 pm

Sam got him nice and ready. Sucking and licking his cock lubing him up with her saliva.

When she felt he was ready not to mention her own need growing. SHe sat up and took off her underwear and bra. She straddled Thorn. Taking him in her hand and rubbing the head of his cock between her folds.

She was teasing him wanting to see how much he could take.

Sam leaned down and caught his lips in another deep kiss.

Mmmm. How bad do you want it?
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyThu May 25, 2023 8:49 pm

Oh yeah, he was ready alright- his need for her was pure torture! Then, she started teasing. Judging by her wetness, she was equally ready. Feeling just how ready she was was driving him mad! He grasped her hips, wanting nothing more than to pull her down on him and impale her, then fuck her brains out, but two could play this game...and...he knew that someone like Sam could have anyone she wanted. He knew it wasn't love, they had just met...but...he wanted to at least be her favorite person. He needed to impress...

A devilish grin stretched across his lips as he grasped her hips a little tighter and pushed up, pushing Sam back onto her back. His hips still between her thighs, the head of his cock brushing against her folds, teasing, hands grasping hers and pinning them above her head ....

He flicked his tongue over her lips. "I want you pretty Godamn bad, babe.." He breathed against her lips, trailing kisses along her neck and down to tease her breasts, flicking her nipple with his tongue. He used one hand to pin both of her wrists, freeing the other hand to slide down her body, gently caressing her inner thighs before moving in for the kill. He teased her clip with his thumb as he entered her with two fingers....

"...but what I wanna know, is how bad do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyThu May 25, 2023 8:55 pm

Sam thought she was in control. But all that quickly changed. Hands pined above her head, Thorn on top of her. She didn't mind this at all. In fact she was loving every moment.

His actions earned a loud moan.

Oooooh I need you bad.

She gave a cute pout. Fuck me. Ram that dick in me.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyThu May 25, 2023 11:11 pm

God, she was driving him fucking insane! His body craved her, but he couldn't just give her what they both wanted. No. Not yet. All in due time. The anticipation would make it intense....

He flashed her a toothy grin, having to refrain from giving her a nip...times like this really made him regret what he was. His lips traveled back up to hers, kissing her deeply as he fucked her with his fingers...

"You're a dirty girl, I love that..." He breathed against her lips, catching them in another deep kiss...

"I'm gonna fuck your pretty little brains out, but first ..." He finally released her wrists, his lips trailing kisses down her beautiful, naked body. This woman was a goddess and she deserved to be worshiped as such....

Reaching his destination, he pressed soft kisses against her mound, then spread her legs, teasing her inner thighs with kisses before going in for the kill. Placing her long, sexy legs over his shoulders, he pulled her closer, burying his face between her thighs. His tongue circled and danced over her clit as he fucked her with his fingers, gentle at first but quickly picked up the pace, going harder and faster ...

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyFri May 26, 2023 7:59 pm

He was driving her crazy. Sam reached down running her fingers through his hair.

Oh god, babe! You're amazing I'm so close!

She rubbed her breast as he drew her near her climax. Roughly pinching her nipples. her free hair gripping Thorn's hair.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyFri May 26, 2023 8:51 pm

God, he loved the sounds of her moans, and the taste of her. Everything about this woman had him hooked. She was growing close, and he was not going to come up for air until she reached her climax. He continued licking and sucking on her clit as he mercilessly fucked her with his fingers....
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptySun May 28, 2023 1:16 pm

Sam's whole body shook as waves of intense pleasure washed over her. She cried out as she hit her peak, back arching hands gripping the blankets under her.

Slowly she came down from her high, her body relaxed.

That was...So fucking great. you really know how to please a woman.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptySun May 28, 2023 6:08 pm

Thorn lapped up her juices, then pressed soft kisses against her inner thighs before making his way back up her body, pressing kisses against her skin as he did so. A small hint of a grin stretched across his lips at her compliment, then he kissed her deeply, grinding against her as he did so....

"Your pleasure is mine..." He kissed her again, running the head of his cock between her wet folds, teasing. God, how he wanted her!

"We're just getting started..." With that, he buried himself deep inside of her with one hard thrust, catching her lips in another deep kiss...

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptySun May 28, 2023 8:07 pm

Sam returned all his kisses, tasting herself on lips. she wrapped her arms around him. She wasn't prepared for the thrust but she loved it. He felt amazing inside of her. filling her up with his girth. It sent goose bumps all over her body.

Damn, your dick feels great. she breathed against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyMon May 29, 2023 5:53 am

Thorn fucked her hard, but kept enough restraint not to hurt her. He was trying to keep the fact that she was human at the forefront of his mind. People had not given him a whole lot of reasons to care about them, but Sam was different. He hardly knew her, but something about her made him feel some type of way...

"Mmmm, you feel fucking great too, Love..." He told her in between kisses, his lips traveling along her jawline and neck, lightly grazing her with his teeth. He took great care not to puncture her with his fangs...

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyMon May 29, 2023 2:41 pm

Sam raked her nails down Thorn's back leaving light red marks against his skin. She moaned loudly loving the feel of him, every touch every kiss was bliss.

Yeah, love. Fuck me with that big dick. Oh god!
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyMon May 29, 2023 4:02 pm

"As you wish, Love..." He breathed against her ear, fucking her harder and as rough as he thought she could take it...

Then suddenly stopped, pulling out long enough to pull her up and help her onto all fours. Positioning himself behind her, he rubbed the head of his cock through her folds before burying himself deep inside her once more, then continued to pound her, hard, fast and without mercy. He tucked one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as he fucked her, the other hand giving her ass a good slap...
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyMon May 29, 2023 5:43 pm

And thorn did not dissapoint, until he pulled out of her. She pouted a little but soon found herself on all fours once again being fucked hard. God he was amazing!

It didn't take long for her to reach her second orgasm. It shook her to her core and she fell on her elbows breathing heavy.

God damn! Cum deep in me. I want to feel you explode and fill me up.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyMon May 29, 2023 6:41 pm

Thorn was drawing close, but was trying to hold out until she Sam hit her second orgasm. And then it happened. Feeling her clamp around him sent him over the edge and he released deep inside of her, filling her with his warmth.

"Fuck!" He moaned as he crashed against her, body slightly trembling as he tried to catch his breath. After a moment, he pulled out of her and crashed beside her on the mattress, pulling her close...

"Damn, babe...that pussy is top tier. I think I just found my new favorite drug." He nuzzle against her. Cuddling was never his thing, but then again, he had never slept with anyone he actually liked before...
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] EmptyTue May 30, 2023 1:44 pm

Sam happy and content snuggled up against Thorn. She continued to kiss him, pressing her lips over his skin.

That was the best ever. You got the magic stick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]   It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just a little crush.... [Thorn X Sam]
Page 1 of 1