Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx

Jinx

Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) Empty
PostSubject: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 2:28 pm

Jinx was soon naked, when Chris undid his pants she straddled his lap again and kissed him deeply. She was obviously not shy about sex and nudity either and was more than ready to go.

Yer huge. She complimented reaching under her and gripping his dick. You might rip me in half. Mmmm Can't wait.

She gave him a few strokes then reached up to remove his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 2:41 pm

The feel of her hand around him earned a soft groan. His need was quickly building and her words intoxicating. He eagerly assisted her with removing his shirt, then off came the lower half of his uniform without removing her from his lap..

His warm breath brushed her lips before he met them in a deep kiss, his tongue massaging hers as a hand teased her inner thighs...

"Mmmm...I would say I would be gentle, but something tells me you want me to tear that sweet little pussy up..." He breathed, sliding a finger between her folds and massaging her clit....
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 2:49 pm

Once he was unclothed she looked him over, admiring him. her fingers traced the lines of his muscles. She returned the kiss wholeheartedly.

Yeah I do. You already got me so wet. She moaned.

She positioned him under her and slid the head of his dick inside her. Teasing him. She wanted him all. But making him wait for it was so much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:13 pm

She was indeed wet and ready for him, and he was hard as a rock. She was teasing him, only allowing the head of his throbbing member inside of her...

He moaned hungrily against her lips, grasping her hips as he spared her a devious look as the thrust upward, roughly impaling her as he caught her lips is a deep, heated kiss...
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:20 pm

Her cry was cut off by the kiss, nails dug into his shoulders. It hurt but felt so good. Soon her body relaxed and she returned the kiss, loosening her grip on him and slowly started to ride his dick.

Jinx picked up speed, moving her hips, kissing every inch of his body she could get to.

Oh fuck. I think I'm in loooooove you're so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Once Jinx adjusted to him, there was no holding back. He pumped into her in time with her movements, one hand gripping her hip, the other rubbing and massaging her clit, his hot breath caressing her lips before he caught them in another deep kiss...

...did she just say that she loved him?? It seemed a little soon, but maybe she did at least like him...and maybe she liked him for more than just his dick...maybe...

"Mmmm...you're pretty amazing, too..."  He breathed against her lips.

Without warning, he picked her up and shifted, laying her back on the bench. Now hovering over her, he found her lips again as he pounded her hard and fast...
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 8:15 pm

Jinx was in her own personal heaven. Her whole body felt tingly and on fire but in a good way.

Soon she was laying down and he was giving her all new types of pleasure. She wrapped her legs around him. catching his lips in deep kisses when she could.

Oh my god! You're gonna make me cum!
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 8:50 pm

Chris pounded her hard and fast, her walls tight around his dick...she felt amazing!

"Fuck...your pussy is so tight....you feel so fucking good... 
"
He complimented, breathing against her lips...

He was drawing close, but wanted her to finish first..."Mmmm...cum for me, baby..." He nipped softly at her neck and jawline...
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 8:54 pm

her breathing quickened as she drew near her climax. She held on tightly to Chris and all at once her orgasm hit hard. Her back arched as she cried out. Legs shaking.

Oh fuck! That was amazing. Better than amazing. She said between labored breaths.

Cum for me, love. Fill me up.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 9:33 pm

Feeling her clamp around him sent Chris over the edge. He pumped inside her, hitting his climax soon after her. He released his warmth inside of her with a loud moan, catching her lips in a kiss...

Once he was finished, he pulled out and crashed beside her on the bench....

"Fuck, babe...you make me wanna take you home with me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)   Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Among the flowers (Jinx and Peacemaker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: RPG Scenes-
Jump to: