Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) Empty
PostSubject: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 7:42 pm

Mikko kissed him back moaning aganist him. She reached down gripping his dick and stroking him. Long slow strokes.

She broke the kiss and with a smirk got on her knees flicking her tongue over his cock. Teasing him with her tongue.

She kissed the lenghth of him before taking him in her mouth, sucking on him softly, her tongue massaging him.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:13 pm

Chris was not expecting her to go in for the kill so soon, but she certainly did not disappoint! He grasped the bars as she worked her magic, making him even harder than he was before...

"Oh my fucking Gooood... you are a ninja master with that mouth..." He complimented, fingers tangling in her hair. He thrust into her, but tried to remain mindful of his size....he did not want to choke her...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:17 pm

Mmmmm.... She moaned against his dick. sucking on him harder and faster. using her hand to compensate for what she couldn't fit in her mouth.

She pulled him out of her mouth to take a breather and looked up at him.

So how do you propose we go about fucking through the bars?
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:28 pm

This woman was driving him wild! Her mouth felt amazing and he never wanted it to stop....

"Put that fine ass of yours up against the bars..." It sucked that he couldn't be more hands on...he would have loved to RIP her clothes off and take control!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:32 pm

She also would have loved for him to be able to take control. But they didn't have that option. Mikko stood up and dropped her pants and underwear. She turned her back to him and pressed up against the bars.

You can be as rough as you can be. I wont break. Fuck me good, babe.

Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:47 pm

Chris was rock hard and ready for action! Seeing her bare ass made him even more hungry....

He decided to tease her a bit, dropping to his knees, he ran his tongue between her folds, flicking, massaging...

"Mmm..you taste amazing...already wet..."

He gave her a final lick then stood up, rubbing the tip of his enormous cock through her dripping folds before slowly entering her, allowing her walls to accommodate him, then began pounding her, slow at first, but quickly picking up pace and force....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:53 pm

With her back turned to him she couldn't see what he was up to back there so every touch felt more intense. She moaned loudly feeling his tongue between her legs. She reached back and gripped the bars as he pushed his cock inside of her.

Fuck! You feel amazing! Make it hurt, babe.

She spread her shaking legs for him.

________

Bishop did NOT want to hear what was going on in that prison. He turned off the communication device for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:24 pm

Chris reached through the bars and roughly grabbed her hips as he pounded her hard, eventually burying himself completely inside of her as he fucked her without mercy, giving her ass a few hard slaps....

"FUUUUCK!! YOU FEEL SO MOTHERFUCKING GOOD!!" Oh yeah, she felt wonderful, and he didn't care who knew!!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:28 pm

She loved the roughness. It turned her on even more her wetness dripped down her legs as he fucked her.

OH GOD! YES! Just like that! FUCK! Your dick is fucking amazing! I...I wish I was in
that cell with you.
She panted.

She was already drawing close. But didn't want this feeling to end.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:53 pm

He was also drawing close, but he wanted to please this woman...the woman he was determined to make his...

He gave her everything he had, pounding her hard, one hand gripping her hip while the other tucked between her thighs, massaging her dripping wet clit....

"Fuuuuck, baby...your pussy is the bomb dot com....I'm gonna marry you..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:56 pm

All the stimulation he was causing sent her over the edge.

I'M CUMMING! FUUUUUCK!

Her walls pulsated around his thick cock as she came all over him.

Coming down from her orgasm she breathed heavy. Damn. That was great. Too bad we can't cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:10 pm

Feeling her clamp around him sent him over the edge. He would have pulled out, but she was already knocked up, so released inside of her, filling her with his warmth...

He struggled to catch his breath as he pulled out, but managed a smile as he pulled her to the bars, hugging her...

"Me, too. But something tells me we will be working together soon. Plenty of snuggle time..." At least he hoped so, anyway. He didn't know what Waller or even Flag had planned for him, but it would be okay. As long as Mikko was in his future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)   Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jail Birds (Mikko/Peacemaker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: RPG Scenes-
Jump to: