Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx

Jinx

Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) Empty
PostSubject: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:59 pm

Jinx smiled and pushed Gabe onto his back. She took off her top and kissed him again. Her lips traveled down to his chest. Planting wet kisses over his body. Her tongue flicking over his skin. SHe ventured down further under the covers kissing and licking till she got to her prize. She took his dick in her mouth, gently sucking on him, moaning against him as she did so. Her hands moved over his body, nails lightly scratching at his skin.

She was going to give him everything he wanted. She would make him love her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Gabriel wanted to tell her no, but Jinx had gotten him to the point of no return. She was sucking his dick, and it felt amazing. His hands slid down, tangling in her hair, fighting the urge to buck into her....

"Fuuuuck... yer mouth feels amazin'..."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Jinx slid him down her throat, her tongue wrapping around him. His words were music to her ears. She came up for air and planted wet kisses along his cock.

Slipping her bottoms off and tossing them to the side, she moved up his body and caught his lips in a deep kiss. She moved her hips over his dick, teasing him with her wetness.

I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Gabe was enjoying every moment of her attentions, even if it was forbidden. He returned her deep kiss, his hands firmly grasping her hips as she teased him...

"Mmm, you are, huh? Think I'm gonna tear that tight little pussy up.." He breathed against her lips, giving her ass a smack before rubbing the head of his cock through her wetness, inviting her to take him...
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 8:29 pm

She took the invite, lowering herself on him slowly. Moaning softly as she took him all in.

bracing herself with her hands on his chest she began to ride his dick.

ooooh fuck yeah that's good.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:57 pm

God, she felt amazing. He grabbed her hips, bucking into her as she rode him. He let her have her way for awhile, then pushed her back on the bed. He pinned her arms above her head, hovering over her, flicking his tongue over her lips. His free hand teasing her clit, then sloooowly rubbed the head of his cock between her folds...

"Tell me what you want....how bad you want it...."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Oh he was such a tease and she loved every moment of it!

I want you. All of you, every inch, hard and fast. I need you bad. You drive me crazy, babe. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Gabe sloooowly pushed inside of her, but he paused before burying himself, pulling out, and entering again.. teasing...but eventually gave her what she wanted, burying himself completely and fucking her hard and fast, breathing quickening and he ravaged her breast, licking and nipping, circling her nipples with his tongue....

"Mmm..you like that?"

He met her lips in a deep kiss as he pounded her...and without warning, pulled out, positioning her on all fours, then took her from behind....
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:32 pm

She loved the teasing. The blissful need that he was giving her. Then he went in for the kill. She did her best to keep her moans quiet knowing that there was a kid in the other room.

Love it. Mmmmm, I'm in heaven.

She returned the kiss then found herself on all fours, her arms shook as she tried to keep herself upright, but finally lost that battle and collapsed on her chest her ass up in the air.

fuck yes. yer a god sent.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:58 pm

He gave her ass a smack, and massaged her clit as he fucked her hard and fast, feeling himself drawing close. But he wanted her to go first...

"Cum for me, sexy.."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:03 pm

She was close and his words turned her on even more. Then all at once her orgasm hit her. She buried her face into the pillow to muffle her cries as her walls tightened around his cock.

Oh my god! You can cum inside me. I want to feel all of you.

there was no chance of getting her knocked up, not after the chemical expirments that were done on her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:07 pm

Gabe gave her exactly what she wanted, releasing his warmth deep inside of her. ..

[color=blue]"Mmmm..Fuck!"[/xolor]

Riding out the bliss of his orgasm, he leaned against her, trying to catch his breath. He finally pulled out and sprawled out on the bed..

"Damn, that was good, babe.."  He breathed. "You should probably head out before Mikko gets home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)   Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Jinxed (Gabe and Jinx)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: RPG Scenes-
Jump to: