Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your girlfriend is crazy 18+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ Empty
PostSubject: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:54 pm

Raphael was out late, it didn't matter to him that it was poring down rain, in fact he enjoyed this weather. He had just had another fight with Leo and needed to get out of the lair, get some air. If he got lucky maybe he would even find someone to beat the ever living shit out of. That's what he really needed. A good fight, or maybe just a living punching bag. Raph stood on the roof of the old video store looking down at the street. He wasn't well hidden were he was standing but no one was out in this weather anyway. No one other then people looking for trouble.

"Guys! Wait up!"

It was a girls a voice that got Raph's attention. It came from just down the street and the sound of foot steps were getting closer.

"Hurry the fuck up! I don't know why we even let you tag along."

Soon the group came into focus. Three hooded men and a young woman trailing behind. She was not dressed for the weather like the others. The men had thick hoodies on that covered their heads and bodies. She had a crop top and shorts, her long purple hair stuck to her face. Raph hid himself better as they got closer. He suspected that they were gang members. Probably Purple Dragons. Maybe he would get that fight after all.

Across the street from the old video store was a little mom and pop jewelry shop. It was locked up with bars on it's windows and a gate over the front entrence. The group walked up to the gate and pushed the woman forward in the group.

"Open it." Demanded the tallest of the men. "And hurry.

The woman pulled out her tools and got to work picking the lock of the shop. This was the only reason the group let her come along. She had some useful talents. Getting into places was one of them. So far she hadn't found a building she couldn't break into.

She wouldn't get to far with this shop though, it wouldn't be because she failed but because a certain turtle decided to crash the party. The woman didn't even hear her boys being taken out one by one. She had her back turn to them and was very focused.

Raph quickly and easily took the three guys out. They hardly had time to react. Leo had this no killing rule, the leader rather see criminals in prison. Raph didn't have that rule and necks snap easily and quietly.

"Got it guys!" The woman said proudly and turned around only to see a 6 foot something turtle and her dead friends on the ground. "Well fuck..."

This was it. This was how she died. She lived a good life. Well not good. but good enough. Maybe she could talk her way out of this. She opened her mouth but Raph spoke first.

"I'm not gonna kill ya...Yet. What you doing with these losers?" He asked folding his arms and looking at her disapprovingly.

Well that was a relief, he was wasn't going to kill her though he did say 'yet'.

"Oh. well... Ya know Just fucking around. But it looks like I wont be hanging around them anymore. They weren't really that great anyway. So you gonna let me go?"

She flashed her best puppydog eyes at him but Raph just rolled his eyes. He held his hand out to her and pointed to her lock picking kit. "Only if you give that up." He said motioning for her to hand it to him. She huffed but did. A kit was not worth her life and she could always get another. Her pout turned into a smile again though as her natural flirty nature kicked in.

"I'm Mikko. And you are?"

"No one." Raph answered.

"Nice to meet you no one."

"You should go home now." With three dead bodies around them they both needed to get out of there.

"Going to leave me already? Walk me home? It's scary out here." Mikko said grabbing Raph's hand.

He didn't really like being touched and the hand holding felt mildly intrusive. But he let it go and agreed to walk her home as long as it wasn't far. How she even got into a gang was a mystery. This girl didn't look like she could hurt a fly. Or protect herself from anything. She was too thin, Too pale, too frail.

As they walked Raph couldn't help stare at her, he kept catching himself looking at her and had to force himself to look forward.

"I don't live far from here. I'm not in the best nighborhood but the people got each others back there."

"Yeah....I uh. Don't live in the best place either I guess." Raph admitted.

"The rumor is you and your brothers live in the sewer."

That was a surprise. So she knew of them no wonder she didn't run off screaming or have some kind of negative reaction. She already heard about him and his brothers. Well he wasn't about to tell her the rumors were right. Not that she would ever find the lair, but it was best just to not say anything so he just gave a shrug.

"I like you." Mikko told him.

"Yeah yer pretty cool too."

"No I mean. We should go out. On a date. get to know each other better."

Raph scoffed at that. The idea of going on a date was so wierd to him and to go out with a criminal his family would have a fit!

"I don't think it would work out. I'm not the dating type."

"I wont take no for an answer."

That sentence should have been Raph's first red flag. But he thought nothing of it.

"Meet me tomorrow night oh the hillton roof top. From there I think we can see the drive in movie I'll bring snacks. Six o clock. Don't be late." Mikko told him the plans as they made it to her neighborhood. "I'm looking forward to it!"

"Yeah. Yeah." He let go of her hand that he just realised he had been holding the whole time and she ran off to her house. He watched her to see which house she went into and made note of it then turned and headed home.

On his way back to the lair he thought about everything that happen that night. He had a petty fight Leo, ran off top side, Killed three men, met a woman who wasn't fazed by the deaths and even wants to date him. And now he has a date tomorrow night! The night sure did turn around for him. And maybe this little date thing would be good for Mikko. Hell maybe he could change her life, get her off the streets, help her find a real job. It wasn't said she was actually in a gang but he still suspected it. and if she is maybe he can help get her out. Really make a diffrence in someones life. The thought of helping her made him feel good. Corse she could be set in her ways and refuse to change.

He walked into the lair only to be greeted by his older brother, Leo.

"Where have you been?"

"Talking with a girl." Raph answered with a smirk. Yeah he was going to rub it in.

"what?"

This got the attention of the other two who had lots of questions. Mike wanted to see pictures of her which Raph said he would get while on their date.

Hearing that Raph had a date with a girl sent the lair into a hissy. Who was she? What did she look like? How old was she? How did they meet? And more questions.

Raph loved that his brothers were interested and probably totally jealous.

"Her name is Mikko she's really pretty. and we have a date tomorrow that's all you need to know."

"When do we get to meet her?" Leo asked

"I don't know. I just met her. Geeze Leo give it some time."

"Our little boy is all grown up." Mike said wiping away an imaginary tear.

"I'm going to bed." Raph was not taking any more questions that night. He was tired and excited though he tried to play it cool.

PART 2 COMING SOON

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:02 pm

That night Raph's mind drifted to thoughts of how tomorrow night was going to go. He wasn't exactly the romantic type. He never even told Mikko his name. Should he bring something? Flowers? Girls liked flowers right? But did Mikko? Was she like other girls? Maybe she liked candy. They were going to see a movie and people ate candy at movies.

As much as his brain wanted to keep him up he finally fell asleep....

Raph woke up late that next day. It wasn't until two pm that he dragged himself out of bed. Last night had almost left his mind until Leo brought it up again.

"Shit I have to get ready." He said as soon as Leo asked if he was ready for his 'big date' Raph was far from ready. He took a shower then rummaged around the kitchen looking for Mike's hidden candy stash.

"Nervous?" Don asked coming into the kitchen.

:What? nah. I just think I should bring something. Looking for candy."

"What about flowers?"

"That crossed my mind. You wouldn't happen to have flowers would you?"

Don raised a brow at that. "Nooooo but you can find some at the park."

Yeah that was an idea. He gave up his search for candy and headed out to the park. It wasn't fully night yet but getting dark and cold. Thankfully it wasn't raining anymore. He made it unseen to the park and found some flowers. He picked a nice size bouquet and headed to the hotel's roof top.

It didn't take long for Raph to make it up there and he was surprise by what he walked in on.

A blanket was spread out with lit candles at each corner and food in the center. flowers were placed next to the food and what looked like wine. Was she even old enough to buy wine?

"You came!" Mikko wrapped her arms around Raph and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah. uh these are for you." He said handing her the fresh picked flowers.

"Thank you. I got you flowers too. Come sit. and tell me your name."

"Raphael. Or just Raph." He finally told her and took a seat.

Mikko sat close to him and pulled out the food. it was just sandwiches and chips but the set up was nice. He noticed that she still wasn't dressed for the weather. It was the end of fall. it was cold.

"Ain't you cold?"

"eh. A little. I'm use to it." She grabbed a chip and fed it to him. "I bet you could warm me up."

That earned a light blush, good thing it was dark. Just like she said they had a good view of the drive through movie theater. A horror movie was playing which was perfect.

Mikko moved in Raph's lap and made herself comftorbale. Raph wasn't sure what to do so he just leaned back on his hands as they watched the movie. But as the movie went on he got more comfortable and by the middle of the movie his arms were wrapped around her.

When the movie ended Mikko didn't move.

"That was good. Though they should make the bad guy win sometimes."

"Why?"

"Everyone likes a villain. You like me don't you?"

"Yer a villain?"

She turned to him and grinned. "The baddest villain."

She ended the sentence with a kiss. Raph was not ready for that and pulled away.

"Sorry. you caught me off guard there. We got to take things slow ya know we're still getting to know each other."

"Sure. You don't have another girl in your life do you?"

"No, look at me. Who would want this?"

"Me."

"Well you are a special kinda chick than." He thought for a moment, Why would she ask that? "What if I did have another girl?"

"I would have to kill her!" Mikko said with a wide grin. She let that sit for a bit then laughed. "I kid."

Raph was actually holding his breath at that answer but let it out when she said she was joking.

"So serious. wanna go back to my place?"

Raph seriosly didn't want to go back to her place. It was not that he didn't trust her. He just didn't like where she lived. "No lets stay here." He took the blanket and wrapped it around her than pulled her close. "We have all night to talk then I'll bring you back home."

"Ok!" Raph didn't know it. But he was going to be hers forever.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 pm

The two spent hours talking about everything. Their home, life, hobbies, dreams. Raph found it easy to open up to Mikko and same with her. She was in the Purple Dragon gang got in because of no where else to go. Typical. He would try to get her out though. But she did give up some juicy gang info so maybe having her in wasn't so bad right now they would have inside information.

Raph of course was selective with what he told her but he was still pretty open. And they did take a couple of selfies, on his phone. he wasn't comfortable letting her have pictures of him on her phone yet. That didn't stop Mikko from snapping a few when he wasn't paying attention. They were bad pics though because she had turned the flash off.

It was getting late and colder. They packed up and Raph took Mikko home. The streets were more crowded this time so it took longer to get to her house. She didn't mind though. Once home they exchanged phone numbers and parted ways.

Mikko headed inside and locked her door behind her. She quickly went to her computer and plugged her phone in. Finding the three pictures she took of Raph she printed them out. The quality was shit but it was all she had for now. With a smile she taped the pictures to her wall. Using a small knife she cut into her finger and drew a heart around Raph's face in her blood.

"This might get a little messy I'm sure. Heads rolling for the one I adore, This may become a little brutal if i'm honest, But it's anything for you my dear I promise." She hummed happily to herself.

Back at the lair the brothers were waiting for Raph's return and once he did they all waited for him to tell them allllll about the hot date. Raph grinned and grabbed a soft drink not giving up any information just yet. But Mike couldn't take it.

"So?! How did it go?" The youngest asked.

"I think it went good. She kissed me." Raoh replied. He wouldn't add that he pulled away.

Leo frowned at that. "Moving a little fast uh?"

"Eh. Life's short Leo."

"I just want you to be careful. we have a lot of enemies and you don't know this girl well yet. I would still like to meet her."

Raph downed his coke and wiped his face with the back of his hand. "She's good, Leo. She told me all about herself and I know where she lives so if she does anything we can go beat her ass. You'll meet her when we're ready just chill. But she's pretty amazing."

"Hope so. If she is I'm happy for you. But don't let having a girlfriend distract you from your training."

That earned a massive eye roll. "Course not."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 6:54 pm

A MUSICAL INTERLUD

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Raph was on top of the world. Yeah it was one date but Mikko seemed to really like him and he liked her and holy crap a girl liked him! He never thought it was possible. He was no regretting pulling away from that kiss. Maybe he should have just gave in to it. It was moving a bit fast but so what?

He proudly showed off the pictures he took of himself and mikko together. Mike was impressed. Don thought she was alright and Leo was still worried about the whole situation. Maybe he would ask Casey to look into her see if she was bad news or not.

After much showing off and bragging about how he was the best and a chick magnet. Raph retired to bed. Again his mind kept him up thinking back to the date and what all could be for the future. Would this last? Could it actually work with him being what he was and she being human and a Dragon. Boy when his family finds out about that they wouldn't be so supportive anymore.

Raph woke to his phone buzzing. He got a text message from Mikko. She sent him a message saying good morning Darling.

That earned a smile and he sent one back. It was a bit too early for him, looking at the clock it was only ten am. might as well get up.

He headed into the kitchen and grabbed a monster energy drink.

"Those things are going to kill you." Don said.

"Something has to." Raph responded and opened his drink and to a swig.

"You going to see Mikko tonight?"

"Maybe." Raph was playing it cool but he was hoping to see her again.

Mikko was dressed and out the house by this time. She wanted to find out where Raph lived but the sewers were huge! She knew she would get lost so she needed to find another way. Didn't they have friends? Maybe some of the guys had information on who the turtles hung out with. She knew that some of the guys had multipul run ins with the turtles.

Hun would know but she would have to explain too much to get info out of him.

Mikko entered the Dragons HQ and made herself at home grabbing a beer and lighting a blunt. She sat between two of her guy friends. The closet she had to friends anyway.

"You hear tod, Jake and sky were killed. Weren't you suppose to be with them to do some jewelry robbery? One of the guys asked.

"Me? No. Those three hated me they wouldn't bring me along for anything." She said waving him off.

It was a good enough answer that no one else questioned it. and she wouldn't bring it up again. Now to figure out who to ask about the turtles with out being questioned too much.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 9:54 am

It took some doing. Some bribing and lying but Mikko got her info. Raph was friends with two humans. A cop and a reporter. Casey. She knew that name. And April. Another name she knew. She had seen April on TV before.

Mikko wasn't happy to hear that Raph was friends with the pretty reporter. She would have to do something about that.

Her original plan was to befriend the turtles friends but plans changed. No way was she going to befriend Casey Jones. And the April had to be eliminated. Finding her would be easy enough she was a public figure her information was out there.

The purple haired Dragon left HQ on mission. Her first stop was the public library to use their computers. She looked up April's information they had quite a bit about the woman, her childhood, work history, not her apartment she lived in but not apartment number or what floor. it was close enough.

She left the library and headed to the apartments.

April was heading out as Mikko walked up to the building. The young woman spoted April and started to follow her. She was careful to not be seen but that didn't stop April from getting a sense of someone watching her and picking up the pace.

April dipped into a crowd and Mikko did her best to keep up but in the crowd it was hard to keep an eye on her. Mikko quickened her pace to a light jog and caught up to April in the crowd. She was behind the reporter now and pulled out her switch blade at waist level.

April was about to turn around but before she could she felt a sharp pain in her side. Then another stab.

April cried out and fell to her knees and Mikko ran off into the crowd before anyone could catch on to what was happening. Maybe April would bleed out maybe she would get lucky. Mikko didn't know or care. She just knew she had to get rid of the competition.

_______

The brothers were in the lair doing their own thing when Leo got a phone call. It was from Casey calling to tell them April was attacked and in the hospital. They didn't know who did it but he was looking into it.

Leo told the others. Worried for their friend and pissed at the person who did it they left that night to hopefully catch the person. Knowing that they didn't steal anything, it seemed random. it sounded like a gang initiation tactic. They would head to PD teritory.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 3:39 pm

That night the brothers headed down to Purple Dragon grounds. The streets were empty except for a few people here and there. There was a gas station that served as the only light on the street, the gang members had busted out the street lamps.

The turtles watched from the roof top of an old building hooded figures disapering into the shadows, drug deals going down. They saw faces they reconized and some new faces.

Other than the drugs no one was doing anything horrible.

"So what's the plan? Do we start asking questions? See if anyone knows anything?" Asked Don.

"No. That's something Casey can work on. We're looking for someone that looks new, we're not just going to go up to random people and start asking questions. The last thing we want is for everyone to know we're in the area."

"I know you're in the area." A female voice came from behind.

The for boys quickly turned around and spotted a smiling Mikko.

"Darling!" She squealed running into Raph's arms.

"Uh. Everyone this is Mikko. Mikko this is everyone." Raph introduced his brothers.

Mikko waved shook everyone's hand. "Nice to meet everyone. What are you doing here?"

"Someone attacked our friend and put her in the hospital we think it was gang related." Leo answered. His eyes narrowed at her. "You wouldn't have any information about that would you?"

"no." Mikko shook her head. "Maybe it was the Turks."

"Maybe...what are you doing in this area anyway?" Leo asked. though the answer was obvious and Raph's stomach sank.

"I live close by and work around here."

Leo wasn't buying all that. her and Raph wasn't telling him everything. Leo didn't like that. He would let it go for now.

"You guys aren't as sneaky as you think. Word is already around that you guys are in the area. I just found you first."

"Then we better head out." Leo told the group.

"You guys go ahead I'm gonna hang out with Mikko for a few and I'll be home soon." Raph told them.

"Fine but don't be late tonight."

Mikko and Raph watched the others leave then she tugged him to a more shadowy area of the roof.

"so did everyone know we were in the area?"

"Someone spotted you guys jumping around the roof tops and told Hun, then Hun put out his eyes. honestly no one here really wants to fight you guys though, the worse you would have to worry about is Shredder sending his men which I don't think he did. I caughgt wind of it and kept my head up and saw you guy's shadows so I snuck up on the roof. I don't think Leo likes me much."

So it was dumn luck that they were spotted. They would have to be more careful. He wouldn't tell Leo though it would be a whole big speech. "Don't worry about Leo. He doesn't like anyway at first, let him get to know you."

But Mikko had a feeling that Leo was going to be a problem. He would be hard to get rid of though.

She wrapped her arms around Raph, as much as she could anways he was a big guy. Got on her tip toes and attempted another kiss. This time Raph didn't pull away. He gave in kissing her back even deepening it. Her tongue found his which was a whole new sensation for Raph. He found himself not knowing what to do with his hands and just rested them on her waist.

She moaned against him. "You ready to take this all the way?"

Raph was not ready. was he? Maybe. He wasn't sure. "uh...I'm not sure we're ready for that just yet. Plus I want our first time to be somewhere nicer than a dirty roof top."

Yeah, he wanted it to be a bit more special. after all it would be his first time ever! He wanted that shit to be nice, not on some roof top next to drug dealers.

Mikko, disapointed but understanding nodded. She kissed him again and again he happily returned it. The kissing was nice.

Back at the lair, the three brothers met up with Casey. Jones was upset he couldn't get any info on who attacked April. It was just one of those things that happened ramdomly and would probably never get solved. That was frustrating. But Leo had another mission for him.

"I need you to look up a girl, Her name is Mikko. I don't have a last name but she's a Dragon."

Casey raised a brow. "What she do?"

"She's and Raph are dating."

"No fucking way! I don't have to look her up I know her. She's a drug dealer and user. Been in jail twice for drugs, suspected for murder but we couldn't pin it on her and she's known for her skills of getting into locked doors so you know where that leads. The girl is bad news. Raph needs to stay away from her. Did I mention she's also batshit insane?"

None of the brothers wanted to hear that. Leo frowned deeply and dialed Raph's phone. Raph wasn't quick to answer which worried Leo but he finally got through.

"Raph get home now, we have to talk about your girlfriend."

Raph huffed. "Whatever it is can wait."

"No it can't. get home now! Or I'm coming to get you."

"fine, I'll be on my way."

Raph hung up and hugged Mikko tightly. "Sorry babe. Have to go. The big bad boss needs to talk to me about something."

"Awwwwww ok. We'll meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure. Tomorrow at the park by the swings at night fall." Raph told her.

"I'll be there."

With a final kiss Raph ran off to see what the hell was going on with Leo...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:24 pm

"ok Leo what was so important that I had to leave my date?" Raph asked as he walked into the lair. He was clearly irritated.

"You can ask Casey that. He has info on your girlfriend." Answered Leo.

Raph turned to Casey arms folded over his chest and waited for someone to tell him what was going on. Casey took a breath, he hated telling his best friend that his new girl was a psycho bad guy. But he had to know.

"Look man. Normally I would be happy for you and when I first heard you had a girl I was! It was great! But Mikko. Man. I know her. She's insane. Like certifiably crazy! She's killed people, she has restraining orders from past boyfriends. That's just things that I can prove. Well I can't prove the murders. But! Then there are the rumors. SHe's scary and I don't want you to get hurt."

Raph listened to his friend's words but hell he killed people. and the other stuff he could handle. So she was a little crazy. As long as she was crazy about him it was all good.

"You don't have to worry about me guys. I can handle myself. I met her when she was trying to rob a store so I knew what I was getting into. I think I can be good for her."

"You can't change her." Leo told him.

"You don't know that. She has a sweet side. I can handle a little crazy I'll be fine you guys need to chill."

"Ok Raph. What if we're in a situation where we have to fight her? If we catch her doing something and have to stop her during one of our patrols?"

Raph thought on that for a moment before answering. "Well, I'll deal with her."

"Raph..."

"No Leo. I'm happy with her. deal with it. This conversation is over."

Back at Mikko's place she had the sewers blue prints rolled out on her kitchen table. She got the prints from a friend that new someone that knew someone. She wasn't sure what she was looking for but knew she would know when she saw it. Basically something that looked old and abandoned. Where there was no foot traffic from city workers.

She did wonder if the turtles found some place that wasn't mapped out. But first she would look at the more obvious places. then go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your girlfriend is crazy 18+   Your girlfriend is crazy 18+ Empty

Back to top Go down

Your girlfriend is crazy 18+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Members' Corner :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: