Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1)   Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 6:37 pm

At fifteen years old the last place Mikko should have been was at a bar. But her favorite hang out spot in the city was the Bonefish bar, she had become pretty good friends with the bar tender over the months and always ordered the same thing. A strawberry milkshake and chilie fries. Of course milkshakes weren't typically on the menu, but Jimmy the owner and bar tender made them just for her.

It was also a good hang out spot for gang members and thugs as the cops never bothered with the place. There was a unspoken rule at the Bonefish. Everyone has to be civil with each other while there. No fighting, no breaking shit, and no country music on the jukebox.

It was in Purple Dragon territory so other than a few foot it wasn't like other gangs were coming in. Mikko felt safe there. Sure there were the assholes but for the most part all the guys treated her nice and would even buy her food!

It was a summer weekend. No school, her brother was  busy with space camp and she had just finished training for the day.  Mikko was tired and hungry but wasn't ready to head home yet even though she was already going to be past her curfew. She would just call and tell her folks she would be late, as long as they knew she was alive they were cool. She headed to the Bonefish for her usual. Sitting in her seat at the bar was a very large man and next to him his friend.

Mikko had to do a double take when she saw them. it was just the back of them but she was pretty sure they weren't human. Now Mikko had seen glimpses of the turtles before while running the roof tops, and she heard stories about them from the Dragons and Foot. But she had no idea there was a pig and rhino running around the city. It didn't mater. They were in HER spot!

Mikko walked over to the warthog and took the seat next to him.

Hey Jimmy the usual. but with extra cheese this time.

With a nod and a smile Jimmy turned to make her order.

Mikko glanced over at the two mutants who were laughing about something, to get a better look at them. The rhino caught her looking and pointed it out to his friend. She quickly looked down at the counter top.

What never seen a warthog and a rhino before? The pig asked.

Not talking ones and not ones with a cool mowhawk. Mikko answered cheerfully looking back up at them. I'm Mikko.

Bebop and this asshole is Rocksteady.

I know you two. Well I seen your picture on the news. But you looked more human. Not that you're bad looking now. She added nudging bebop with her elbow.

Soon her food was ready and she took a sip from her shake.

You have milkshakes here? Rocky asked and whined a bit when he was told that only Mikko got the shakes mostly because she couldn't drink yet.

The three got to talking through the night. Turned out Mikko and Bebop had a lot in common. and a lot not in common. She found out a lot about the foot and the under ground world. She was facinated with it all. Sure she talked to some of the Dragons but Bebop and Rocksteady were a wealth of info about shredder and Baxter and even those turtles. She wanted to meet the turtles so bad!

It was getting late though and she had compleatly forgot to call her parents. It would be a bit of a walk to get home. So she asked for a ride. Finishing their food and drinks the three left and she hopped on the back of Bebops motorbike. She knew she was taking a risk. These two were the baddest criminals she had ever met and that excited her. But who knew if they would actually take her home, they could kidnap her for all she knew!

luckily they did take her home. Mikko gave them her phone number and Bebop got a kiss on the cheek for the ride.

She hurried inside to very worried parents and the two mutants drove off as Rocksteady teased his friend about the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1)   Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 4:42 pm

The following evening Mikko returned to her favorite bar. Walking through the door she spotted the mutants from last night sitting in the same seats. tippy toeing behind bebop she slid her hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Oh it's you again?" Rocksteady said a bit dryly.

Bebop grinned and pulled Mikko's hands down, moving them to his mouth and giving her a lick.

"Ewwww. gross!" She pulled away and wiped her hands off on her pants. "So uncalled for."

"You liked it." Pig told her as he kicked out the chair next to him for her to sit down.

She took the seat and ordered her usual Milkshake and fries. Once her food arrived she pushed the fries over to Bebop. "Wanna share?"

Rocksteady did not like where this was going. it seemed the young girl actually liked his brother and that could mean trouble. It could tear their happy little friendship apart! It had almost happen once before that a woman came between him and Bebop. He hate to see that happen again. Rocksteady was lost in his thoughts when a cheesy fry was shoved under his nose.

"Have a fry. She ordered more for us." Bebop said wiggling the fry around.

"We want one of those milkshakes. with a splash of rum." Rocksteady said banging his hand on the counter.

The bartender shrugged and went to get what they wanted. Hell that could be a hot knew item, but he was going to charge them out the ass for it.

"So what are you boys doing tonight? Anything naughty?"

Bebop raised a brow at that. "Probably. why you want to join us?"

"I probably shouldn't. I'll let you two do your thing. Is there some place we can all meet afterwards though? I would love to hang!"

"I don't know. Can you hang with the big boys?"

"I can handle myself. I know karate."

"really?"

"No not really. But I have a knife. and I can stabby stab."

Bebop chuckled at that. "I'd like to see that. Ok sure you can hang. You have paper and a pen?"

"Mmmhmm." Mikko dug in her messenger bag and pulled out a blank piece of sketch paper and a pencil.

Bebop wrote down when and where they would be hanging out later. Rocksteady wasn't thrilled about having her tag along but figured once she met the foot guys she would be scared off. So he just played along.

Mikko tucked the paper in her bag and finished up her food then payed. "Ok see you guys than. I'm going to head out for now." She again gave Bebop a smooch on his cheek and skipped out of the bar.

Once she was gone Rocksteady punched Bebop's arm. "What was that about? Letting her come hang out with us?"

"I think she likes me. I'm so getting laid."

"Dude! She's like...A kid!"

"Naw. She can't be that young, What? eighteen at least."

"I don't know man...Just watch yerself."

Their milkshakes were placed in front of them and soon the conversation turned to the job they had to do that night before they could party with anyone. ...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1)   Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 4:12 pm

Later that night mikko showed up at the house she was going to meet Bebop and Rocksteady at, she could hear the music from outside the house sounded like the party was already started. She rang the doorbell and waited for an answer.

A tall thin man answered the door. He had the bluest eyes she had ever seen, she could have gotten lost in them.

"Hi! I'm Mikko Bebop invited me. I brought brownies." Mikko told the man holding up a pan of goodies.

"Laz. Come in wont turn anyone with brownies down." Laz's first thought was the girl was too young to be there what was the pig doing with a kid?

Mikko walked in the house and noticed there was no other girls. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. She was getting worried and thought about making up an escuse to leave. Laz took the pan from her and before she could come up with a reason to leave Beop spotted her and called her over.

He was sitting on the couch with a few other guys. they were playing some shooter game maybe call of duty or something. Once she was close enough Bebop pulled her down on his lap. She didn't mind that, in fact, she felt better be close to the man. She felt as long as she was 'clamed' no one else would mess with her.

"Those funny brownies" Someone asked from the kitchen.

"No just chocolate." Mikko called back. Feeling a little batter she leaned against Bebop and made herself comfortable. Someone handed her a beer which she took. She didn't drink normally but wasn't about to look like a pussy in front of everyone.

"So...Is everyone here gang members?" She asked Bebop.

"A few. most of the guys are from the Foot. Laz is one of the elite it's also his house he has the parties here to make sure his Foot don't get into too much trouble I guess."

Over hearing them talking about him, Laz walked up to the couple. "Yeah someone has to watch out for these kids. Speaking of kids...How old are you if you don't mind me asking."

"seventeen." Mikko lied. " But my birthday is next month."

Laz reached over and took her drink from her. "I'll get you a soda. This is my house and I'm not letting a minor drink here. sorry. I have that code red stuff want that?"

Mikko was secretly glad the drink was taken from her and happily took the code red. She sipped the drink and smiled at Bebop. "So. too young for you?"

"Nah. yer basically legal." He told her giving her ass a squeeze.

Rocksteady came into the kitchen and spotted the brownies. There was lots of food there but hell yeah brownies! He dug in then joined everyone in the living room. "Beer me!"

Bebop grabbed a cold beer from a cooler by his feet and tossed it at Rocksteady. The rhino caught it and opened it up causing the drink to spill everywhere. Laz was there with a towel which he tossed at Rocksteady's face.

"Hey Laz!" Bebop called out. "Is there a private room we could use?"

"no! Absulutly not! You want to do some freaky shit go to your own place."

"Pffffft. Let's go in the back yard." Bebop said nuzzling Mikko's ear.

She giggled and nodded. The two got up hand in hand and slipped in the back yard.

Laz of course new what they were up to, but his fence was high, no one would see them it was dark and as long as no one hard them he didn't care what happen out there as long as it wasn't on his beds. He shivered at the thought. "What do you think of her?" Laz asked Rocksteady.

"We'll see how it goes. But if she gets too clingy she'll have to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1)   Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Milkshakes and porkchops (part 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Backstories-
Jump to: