Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sherry

Sherry

Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 10:25 pm

Sherry thought that they should really go grab Dixie. The girl was sure to want to come home. Plus Sherry was excited to show her that her dad was out of jail. But, she agreed that they had to make up for lost time. and they were already in the shower anyway.

Mmmhmmm She finally answered and kissed Dwight again.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Dwight pressed himself against her as he kissed her deeply. He gently positioned one of her legs over his hip, then slowly pushed himself inside of her, allowing her to accommodate once again.

"Mmmm...you feel so amazin', babe. I can't get enough of you..." He breathed against her lips, pushing deeper inside...

"Wrap your legs around me, I got you..."
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 5:44 pm

You feel amazing. Sherry slid her tongue over his lips and wrapped her legs around him. She held on to him, burying her face in his neck muffling her moans.

She pressed kisses against his skin.

Mmmm. Fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Dwight leaned her back against the shower wall for extra support, his hands gripping her ass as he fucked her...

"Mmmm...yer wish is my command..." He breathed against her lips as he pounded her, slow at first but gradually going harder, deeper, faster....
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 9:44 pm

Sherry's arms wrapped tightly around his neck and her legs around his waist. her kisses became more heated.

Ooooh fuck yes! You feel so good!

The water hitting her mixed with the pleasure he was giving her sent shivers all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:13 pm

Dwight kissed her deeply as he pounded her, lips traveling along her neck and shoulder, and back up to meet her lips again...

He never wanted this to end. The pleasure she was giving him was incredible...

They went at it for awhile, then he suddenly pulled out of her. He carefully helped her to her feet, breathing heavy, cock pulsating with its need for her...

"God, I love you....you drive me crazy..."

He caught her lips in another deep kiss before turning her to face the shower wall, pulling her hips towards him...

He ran the head of his throbbing cock between her folds, teasing...then slowly pushed inside of her, taking her from behind...
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 1:42 pm

I love you too. Sherry told Dwight and kissed him back.

She braced herself against the tubs wall as Dwight fucked her. God he felt good. She never wanted it to end. But she was already getting close.

Her moans got louder as her body reacted to him.

I'm gonna cum...
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:11 pm

Dwight was also drawing near, but...ladies first! He quickened his pace, warm breath caressing the back of her neck as he kissed her soft skin, hands sliding up her wet body, caressing and and squeezing her breasts aa be fucked her...

"Mmm..cum for me, babe..." He kissed her shoulder, and gave her a light nip, one hand sliding down to massage her clit as he drew her close...
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Oh god! I'm cumming! Sherry cried out as she hit her climax.

Her legs shook and it took a lot for her to stay standing. But she managed to stay upright as her body pulsated with each thrust.

She was feeling exsausted now. But it was a good tired.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:58 pm

And he was close behind, cumming deep inside of her. He muffled a moan against her shoulder, trying to keep them both upright as the orgasm shook him...

"Mmm..yer incredible..." He breathed against her, shifting her to face him and pulling her close. He wrapped her in his arms and gave her a squeeze as he kissed her...

"Maybe ...since you know I won't hurt you...maybe we could try for another baby..."
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 10:01 pm

Sherry snuggled against Dwight and kissed him. When he mentioned wanting to try for another baby part of her was still worried about that. Dixie came out fine, but did they just get lucky? Though the truth was she did want another kid.

So with a smile she gave him another kiss.

Yeah I think we could do that. But not now. You have tired me out, babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]   Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterflies and Second Chances [Dwight/Sherry]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: RPG Scenes-
Jump to: