Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to RoH High

Go down 
+9
Donatello Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Beth Rhee
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Glenn Rhee
Maggie Rhee
Melissa Andreas
Mikko McKinnon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 5:07 am

In the following quiet Erica's slight chuckle of pleased amusement at Kurt's shock was heard before she and Lilo made their way to change returning moments later chatting softly.

the teacher called attention. Erica and Lilo were not to far from Kurt. Erica liked the little she got to know of Lilo so far. Though she had not surprised the fresh from the island girl with linguistic skills yet. Maybe soon.

She would see the teacher later for anything she might have missed on months away, and shared some footage of her training or competitions on the international to show she did not have to catch up. All on her phone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 am

Eeee well there was not a lot of time to chat but Lilo and Erica did exchange a bit of a giggle at Kurt's shock and a grin, Lilo a bit of a very meaningful wink and they were back among fellow students. Lilo feeling more than pleased -

Her friendly contact with girls her own age was limited and it was nice it seemed she and Erica at least got along.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 1:53 pm

After changing into his one piece leotard, custommized just for him. It was something more suited for a sold out show at the circus, you could take the acrobat performer out of the circus, but you couldn't take the circus out of the Performer.

Kurt came out into the dance hall doing back flips, rolls, and all manner of graceful showoffs.

Some students were impressed, others not so much. There was lots of rolling of the eyes at him. Not that Kurt cared. He didn't feel like he was showing off either. everyone in the class had different levels of skills and he was more then happy to help those of lower levels.

The teacher clapped her hands together to get the classes attention.

"Class we have the grate honer this year to perform in front of Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, and the renown Juilliard. Scouts will be in the audience looking for the best of the best. we will be putting on CATS." The teacher said excitedly jazz hands and all. "The dances will be a bit modifide to really show what this class is capable of. So this week we'll all get to know the main characters. Then tryouts will began for parts."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 7:38 am

Erica was impressed but of course pretended not to be - no sense giving the guy a big head or go gushing like those girls at sports matches! - if he asks she'll tell him. Otherwise she gave little indication she was watching.

Listening with some interest.

Cats huh? well she enjoyed that musical she supposed. A grin and elbowing Lilo, who beside her did let her totally impressed by Kurts showing off show all over her face - the island girl grins totally ignoring the teaching and missing some of the announcements as she leans past Erica at her elbowing and grins towards Kurt whispering, "That was some awesome acrobatics dude! And here I thought only Stitch was that energetic." yep totally impressed.

Erica chuckles silently elbowing the big brown eyed girl again and making her straighten to take in the announcement... well the end and again Lilo's excitement was louder than Erica's - to any one who did not know her well they would have missed the subtle grins as she watched Kurt before, or the grin now listening.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 12:12 am

Watching in a complete twitterpated daze as the 'farmer's daughter' walked away, disappearing into the crowd before reaching her destination, Glenn was only brought back down from cloud nine when Beth bumped hips. Then, she informed him of what she had told her sister, which caused him to frown..

Wow.. you told her that?! But.. that didn't happen..." He told her, stating the obvious.. "I mean, I would have.. if they were after you... I would have tried but..." A sigh. Now the girl of his dreams thought he was some kind of hero. That he had saved her little sister....

A dejected sigh... 'So that's why she talked to me."

The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Nah. She didn't believe me. She just thinks you're cute. Beth smiled at Glenn and reached up to pull his cap over his eyes.

You should ask her to the dance. Don't be late for second period. Beth said before telling everyone bye and jogging away.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Kurt grinned at the news of being in the musical. But then frowned a bit. A musical meant there was music, and singing. He could dance but not sing and there was some that still clammed that they couldn't understand his perfect English. So he quickly shot his arm up in the air to get the teacher's attention.

The instructor pointed to Kurt. "Yes, Kurt. Question?"

Ja. Will we be singing?

"No singing. All music and vocal will be done and prerecorded you will only have to focus on dance. But because you will not be singing we will be able to do more with the dances." The instructor said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Mikko finished copping Gwen's work and leaned against her closing her eyes. The law says that if the teacher is 15 minuets late then we can all leave.

The bell for class to start hasn't rang yet.

I'm just saying.

Annnnnnd I would fact check that law.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:41 am

So... Maggie didn't believe Beth?? But why was she being nice to him? Girls like her.. they were never nice to him!! Then, Beth informed him that her big sister thought he was cute...

Wow..what was this life?!

Still in complete disbelief, he could only stand there for a moment, trying to process. He didn't protest Beth's playful gesture of putting him in the dark via hat, and soon he was left alone, standing in an isolated hallway..

The teen snapped back to his senses when the second bell cut through the silence, indicating that stragglers were not officially late for their next class...

"Crap!!"He huffed, finally readjusting the cap so he could see, snagged his back pack and sprinted to the gym.. yay. Gym. Every 'runt's worst nightmare. More bulling would ensue...

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Mikko sat up when the bell sounded for class to start. She pulled out her phone and started to time the teacher while her lab partner got to work actually preparing for class.

Why do you want to leave so badly? I thought you liked this class. Gwen asked as she laid out the paper work they would need for the day.

I do. But I might have seen a certain someone head to the football field as I was stepping in class and I need an excuse to leave and join him. I would just bolt, but damn my guilty conscience. Plus I want to make sure your boytoy comes in before I bail on you.

Gwen gave Mikko a little smile. Awwww So thoughtful.

Yeah...Don't tell anyone.

My lips are sealed.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Laz had just finished changing into his gym cloths so he was still in the locker room as the others were piling out. he noticed Glenn run in and try to take cover somewhere unnoticed. Laz didn't know Glenn, they hung in completely different groups, but he never seen that as a reason not to be friendly with someone. Sometimes people were way too serous with their group statuses.

hey! He called out to the Asian. You spott'en for anyone today? I could use a lifting partner.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 am

The little 'runt' wouldn't be the only one late for classes. Though, unlike Glenn, the brunette beauty wasn't stressing it. Her grades were good, sure. She could afford to miss a few classes, even if it spelled detention for a future day. Being one of the popular girls and teacher's pet did have it's advantages. Not that she craved the attention. Just the affections of just one...

The school's bad boy. The bully, though her infatuation with him blinded her, making her naive. Though, she had witnessed his cruelty on occasion, she still loved him.

She had spent the last 20 minutes in the girl's bathroom, freshening up and retouching up her makeup, even if her skin was flawless without. Dressed in school girl attire, thought this school had no dress code.. skirt a little shorter than the teachers were comfortable with. But, easy 'access' for a certain someone...

Next class? Home ech.. pffft. Not a total miss. Her plans were much more important! Finally, after reapplying her lipstick, she adjusted her cleavage, then headed out of the bathroom. Pulling her phone from her bag, she sent the object of her desire a quick text...

"Hey, handsome. Where you at?"
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:11 am

Negan and his boys were hiding out in the schools theater room. The room was only used for rehearsals and that was often done during after school hours. Other then that the large room was locked up and held costumes, props, backgrounds and other theatrical items as well as things for the band, dance and chorus.

For Negan and his gang (and some other students who wanted to skip a class for whatever reason) it was their own club house.

Negan was sitting on a throne that had been part of the Robin Hood play, his boots propped up on a stool.

You know my woman is going to want to go to that dance this weekend. He told the group with a groan and eye roll. So one of you asshats needs to find some bitch desperate enough to go with so I'm not stuck there by myself.

He reached in his jacket pocket when his phone sounded and couldn't help the grin that came over his face. Speak of the devil.

In the theater room with the losers. He texted back.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 pm

Totally hoping that no one would notice as he rushed in, but that was hoping for a little too much. Usually, people didn't. Hearing Laz call out startled him, then hearing his request caused him to look behind him, certain he was talking to someone else.. but there was no one back there...

"Who.. me?" He asked, pointing to himself with an almost deer in the headlight look... "No, I'm not spotting for anyone...but I could, I mean.. if you haven't changed your mind already.."

Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Should I change my mind? Laz was teasing. Of course he wouldn't change his mind. He motioned to the door of the changing room.

I'll meet you out there by the bench press. Don't take to long.

He then jogged out of the locker room and into the gym. He got by the bench that he would be using and did a some warm ups with a few of the lighter weights while he waited for Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Glenn was still in disbelief that this guy wanted him to spot him.. he wasn't sure if it was a genuine want or need, or just poking fun, but heck.. he would take it! Quickly changing into a pair of shorts and wife-beater.. because unlike most of the guys in here, he didn't like to go shirtless.. some weird hang-up he had always had about his nipples..

Once changed, he jogged over to where Laz was doing his warm-ups..

"Okay, I think we're good!" And he gave a thumbs up, inwardly hoping the guy wouldn't put too many weights on the bar.. just in case he had to do something like catch it before it came crashing down on the guy's windpipe....

Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:45 pm

A smile that wouldn't go unnoticed as she got his reply, lost in her own little world as she made her way towards the theater room.. she should have known...

'Well, you may want to ditch the losers, just sayin'... Wink '

Entering the room, the smile stretched a little wider seeing him, seated in that throne like the king she always felt him to be. She approached, disregarding the others completely and took a seat in his lap, leaning back against him...

"This seems fitting.." She told him, leaning to press a kiss against his cheek. "Where's your crown?"
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 pm

And Negan was fully prepared to kick everyone out of the room when Lexi showed up. He reached out for her and wrapped his arms around her when she sat on his lap.

Time for all you fuckers to leave. I'm sure you have class or something. Things are about to get X rated.

He gave Lexi's ass a hard spank then attacked her neck with sharp nips and wet kisses.

We're going to test out the durability of this chair.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:45 pm

Once both guys were set, Laz laid down and started lifting. He didn't have too many weights so it wouldn't break Glenn's arms if he had to save the guy from being crushed.

You going to the dance that's coming up? Laz asked. He was trying to make small talk not wanting to just being working out in awkward silence. I hear Maggie Greene is going to be having a party at her farm after the dance. But she hasn't confirmed that,
that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Glenn was glad there wouldn't be any awkward silence. Actually, that would be kind of hard with him around. He wasn't expecting for Laz to mention to object of his undying desire, was he psychic? Oh wait.. it was because Maggie was the 'it' girl... the popular one.. all the guys liked her...

Good thing that Laz was busy with the weights and missed the love struck sort of stare and the goofy smile that stretched across his lips before snapping back to reality...

"Oh, she is, huh? Maybe I'll get an invite.." Wishful thinking. Remembering his earlier question, he shook his head. "I.. haven't asked anyone yet...." And there was a long hesitation, afraid that his next question may earn a bought a laughter that he wasn't ready for. He knew Maggie was out of his league...

"Speaking of Maggie... you know if she's seeing anyone..." And he felt the tension as the question left his lips, bracing for the reaction...

Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:05 pm

And Lexi made a shoo motion to the boys, caught up in the moment, she didn't want any delays and them straggling, but they all knew to obey Negan, and soon the room was all theirs...

Moaning at he ravaged her skin with nips and kisses, she shifted to straddle his lap, meeting his lips in a deep, heated kiss, cupping his face with one hand while the other slid down to fumble with his belt..
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:06 pm

Probably. The whole school is usually invited to her parties. and those not invited show up anyway, like Negan and his gang.

And Glenn would be relieved to find out that his question would receive no laughter from Laz. Though it did peek the man's curiosity.

Pretty sure she's not seeing anyone. why? you thinking of asking her? Honestly, I know nothing about getting dates, but my advice, food is always a good way to get a girl on your side.
Find out what her favorite food is then cook it for her. Home made, from scratch. Girls love that kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:20 pm

Shit someone's eager. Negan smirked as he returned her kiss. He let her fumble with his belt and pants, his hands moving up her shirt lifting her bra up and rolling her nipple between his fingers. The fact that she wanted him so badly was definitely a turn on and once his pants were open he showed how much he was turned on proudly.

How's about I get a little strip show? He requested before giving both her nipples a little tug.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoH High   Welcome to RoH High - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to RoH High
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Role Playing :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: