Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess Empty
PostSubject: I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess   I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Tonight I cleaned up the dishes from the day and me and mom's dinner like I always do only to have my sister and her boyfriend to make their dinner and leave a huge mess. My sister had the audacity to think that I would just clean it up even though it was her dishes. I had nothing to do with them so I wasn't going to do them. The only thing I did was empty the dishwasher like she asked but apparently assumed I was going to fill it too.

She used the excuse that she works long hours and that I don't it makes me selfish and self centered. I'm not sure how expecting someone to clean up their own mess is selfish and self centered but whatever.
Back to top Go down
WalkerBait
Admin
WalkerBait

I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess   I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Wow. Yeah, totally understand that. I have family that's the same way, even though I am the one pulling back to back doubles. Plus, I rarely eat here and when I do, I do my own dishes.

Stand your ground!

I'm not Cleaning up Your Mess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Members' Corner :: Members' Niche'-
Jump to: