Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:41 pm

Eugene heard someone enter the kitchen, but figured it was someone coming to assist him. Feeling emotional, Mikko's words still echoing in his head, he really just wanted to be alone for the moment. "I've got this. Go enjoy your company.." He managed before he heard her voice, and felt her arms around him, which made his body tense. He was still for a moment, not sure how to react, but his muscles slowly easing, even if he did not feel easy inside...

He wasn't sure what to say, or if he should even turn to face her. His sadness was on his features, still hurt over her words.. it reminded him of how Rosita had yelled at him during a weapons training session... he had failed at that, too...

"No. Perhaps you were correct and I am incapable of the level of emotion that will ever classify me as 'human', figuratively speaking, in your eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:55 pm

I don’t really think you’re incapable of such emotions. You have them, you just...I would just like to see outwardly what you felt inside more. But I shouldn’t have yelled at you. I’m really sorry.

She planted a soft kiss on the back of Eugene’s neck and gave him a squeeze.

I got you flowers. We’re going to be ok right? I don’t want to lose you you know. I want us to work out for the long run.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:08 am

Lexi Davis wrote:

The last week had been nothing short of amazing. Lexi was really falling for Laz, and why wouldn't she? The guy was the total catch. He was sweet, handsome, and amazing with Kai... and Kai loved him. Things had certainly began to blossom between them, and  with her body healing, she was certainly ready to take things to the next level.

She had been up early, trying to do things that she was out of practice with. House cleaning.. the normal things that just felt... weird. Watching Laz get ready for the gym, she smile, wishing she could join him, but knowing it wasn't a good idea since she was still healing...

"Gonna go work them buns?" She asked, walking over to give his backside a smack...

Laz spun around and pulled Lexi against him giving her a kiss.

Got to make sure my fab doesn't turn into flab. He joked as he flexed his arms. You have any plans? Or would you like to join me? I know there isn't much to do here...Maybe we can borrow one of Bruce's cars and go on a road trip soon. Maybe he'll let us use the batmobile.

Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Beth turned to Carl and spotted the flower he was holding. Awwww you got me flowers? And nope you didn't miss anything. We're just trying to keep Daryl's pants on. Everything ok? She asked nodding to the kitchen.

Maggie gave Glenn's hand a squeeze and turned her attention to April.

So how have four giant turtles stayed hidden for so long? I'm surprised that we've never heard about them before. I've read stories of all kind of things that were suspposedly trying to stay hidden. Bigfoot should take some lessons.

Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:05 pm

Lilo looked curiously at April too for that, "Good question Maggie - I mean I met a dragon shifter in Hawaii who came from New York where Donnie said he and his family have lived for all their and Jake never mentioned the turtles either." she watches the little girl and Stitch but wasn't worried if Stitch wasn't fussing.

April knelt near Judith the child was waking, and she offered her arms and a soft, '"Hey there lil one -" her arms lowered in invitation for a snuggle smiling as she looked up at the others, specifically Maggie, "Well at a lot of that has to do with them living in the sewers most of their lives. The rest is a combination of Leo's leadership, some help from the New York PD, annnnd a whole lot of training. Up to six hours a day more sometimes. For big turtles you'll be surprised how fast and silently they can move about and their stamina is off the charts... not to mention their strength. First night I tried recording them they were tossing about shipping containers" of course she spoke with admiration she had seen and been saved by her green brothers impressive strengths, speeds and stealthiness many times before. She did glance at Lilo though "dragon shifter?... well the turtles and I never heard of that so goes both ways."

Stitch was content for the moment to be squished and hugged, though he growled at her attempt to nose tap him he avoided that easily.

A grin from Lilo. "Yes Dragon shifter... he and the rest of the magical population went underground at this outbreak I don't know if they are all alive, partly uh- uh the reason why I came here to look in the beginning instead of just staying in Kauai." And she was not going to give the rest of the reasons.

Because she suspected Raph didnt like her trying to help him from time to time with his robotic arm she had been on the verge of spilling about Jumba but did not, and she doubted he noted those moments of almost spillage. Don said either bring it up to him or Leo. Maybe it was time she told Leo.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:44 am

Erica wrote:
" A little lower Casey - don't listen to the target." Erica giggled with a mock glare over her shoulder at Mikey and bracing a her knee against a hand hold the irregular shape not the best knee brace but it would have to to her other knee pressed against another hold and she let herself fall back in an almost yoga like arc he bow coming off herself where she slung it over her shoulder and three blunt arrows on the string in the same moment she was hanging like this relying on her thighs, buttocks and muscles of her belly her breath held, drawing, and releasing a moment later-

Again!

Again!

The three arrows streaking over the space between herself and Mikey, the blunt arrow ends making a clattering sound as the first and second hit the target, the other a hollow scrap than thud as it slid into the tube.

Three marks...

A grin and as the third sound echos she slings the bow once more choosing the smaller toy bow, a bright green one, she didn't question when the purple banded turtle ask she practice with one too figuring it was for a specific reason. The arrows for this one had those suckers on the end and she licks it briefly and sights - loosing it and letting the toy fall back into place drawn up where it hung on a retracting line, usually used for id cards - as her missile flew across the space between herself and Leo this time and with a snorting giggling she heard it find her lovers carapace - further up the wall she went!!-

Sure she hated heights and her belly was a wriggling mess of snakes right now but the thought of possible play!

Rp Chat Log. wrote:

Leonardo: Leo wasn't exactly paying attention - nor expecting anything coming his direction. As soon as the arrow hit its mark, he smirked and spun around, trying to find the culprit. It didn't take him long. "Very funny!" he called in amusement and watched her climb the wall. If she did any other shenanigans, he would definitely chase her!

"Haha I thought it was." Don chuckles loudly, now he was at the top of the wall and easily hopped off, landing below - the climb was nothing but a crawl for the likes of himself and his brothers. An easy crawl at that! He barely broke sweat or panted!

His two fellow climbers on the other hand were only half way up the wall! Well maybe a bit further up for Casey.

The landing was smooth and rising from his crouch he began stretching out testing this prototype skull suit for mutant turtles. He was reasonably happy with the feel and flexibility of it and the way it was not irritating his skin. the material was not to dissimilar to rubber. Certainly stronger than what zombie... even super zombies could bite or scratch through and would he hoped protect from other could be toxic substances too! he would have done something like this sooner but in the Lair and with infrequent scavenging/ rescue trips his opportunities to do so had been limited.

Hmmmm this area was more a Spider Man thing maybe he would see the youth, Peter, and run a test by him get some pointers for improvement. As ever with Donatello's experiments and engineering everything was designed to help or protect his brothers, his father. Their human family. not that it all went smoothly, one example Metalhead. But he tried. Yes it looked like this trining session was done with completely, "Might as well pack up Mike I don't think she plans on targeting you no more." Totally amused. The Mush might make most go ick but Donnie found it maybe a mix of sickeningly cute and funny.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:04 am

"Hey! Target says I no lie!" Mikey protested with as much indignity as it was possible whilst trying to keep a totally innocent face going! A Poke of the tongue Casey's way before the girl fired his way!

Three shots and three hits!

How she had known he would lift the flat target and drop the tube a little was beyond the orange clad turtle. He and his brothers of course were very good archers - it had been part of their ninja training as well as throwing stars and other ninja weaponry.

And though maybe she wasn't as strong as they were or fast. And clearly no where nears as quick up a wall but she was a better archer then they were. He grinned at the play between her and his eldest brother.

Daww

He was thinking once finished up he would go hang out with Raph and give him a hand with what he was up to and tell his brother a little more he had learned about their fellow Mallrats - as Leo said and Lilo and Erica had great ideas how to, the more they could do to support their red clad brother in this the better.

He was a sociable turtle so this suited him totally! And both Erica and Lilo had been right, sing to people for an hour or so and they'll treat you as if you had always been a friend all their lives! It was incredible!

Hearing Don he chuckles now and nods. "Come on down Case Man."
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:13 am

"Darn it Mike." Casey mutters he was probably three thirds the way up and puffing a little now from having had to wave his foot about looking for the foot hold

He sniggers hearing Leo and glances down - catching sight of Don's elegant drop.

"Show off!" he as a human would have to climb a half down before he could drop off like that! A hand wave down to Mikey to signal he heard.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:35 am

Rp Chat Log. wrote:
Erica: Still giggling Erica lets go of the wall with her fingers again knees bracing her thighs and backside and belly muscles working as she takes aim again though seeing this one her lover just might catch it - he and his brothers where definitely not turtle like in that regard! in fact they had wicked speed! She aims another sucker for his plastron calling back "But you make such an adorable porcupine!" and waggle of backside teasingly once her hands had a grip again - she quiet enjoyed enticing and initiating play with Leo, and this one had other motives behind it - none the less a easier way down! She caught sight of Donnie's drop and gripped the wall herself butterflies roiling in her belly and a shiver though her spine. She was not a fan of heights!

Leonardo: Leo grinned, now watching her every move so he was able to catch that next arrow. "A porcupine? Really?" The amusement was still in his tone as he moved closer to that wall. "Are you going to come down or do I have to come up and get you?" he teased with a smirk.

Erica: And he caught this arrow - the little plastic one stuck to his shell still waggling from his spin around - her breath caught watching her beloved man - sniggering as he came closer and though she trembled and a shiver in her body she had to swallow a little as she looked down - Leo was a big turtle and yet from up here he seemed frightening small! " I i yeee esss reaaly reaallly an adorable porcupine!" she was no longer able to convince her body to go up... or down. " can you catch me - Mr Turcupine?" she playfully teases him this time sticking butt out so the wag was more obvious. 

"Ooooh thems fighting words bro." Mikey teases Leo chuckling he was stinky and sweaty from the katas with his brothers and now beginning to pack away the targets and collect the arrows strewn around the ground from clattering into the round target.

Amused, and happy to tease his big brother. And it was fun to see Leo play like this.

An playing relaxed Leonardo in the days before this madness had been every now and then and was a very rare thing in the time their father, April and Casey had been missing. It seemed a combination of their missing family members being home and his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:39 am

"Hah! I made it!" Casey cheered missing some of the teasing tapping the top where some of the rock wall spread across the ceiling.

He could probably climb on but hesitated... another time he begins the decent - waiting until at a safe height to let himself drop and absorb the fall in a roll - which he almost executed neatly though upon coming upright he staggers and catches himself against Donnie. "Hah! nice job on these suits Don no chaffing this time!" he already had to have Stitch snot cream sooth previous chaffing from the first prototype!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:44 am

A laugh and maybe he oogled the waggling butt above a little.

It was a nice ass! a soft growl in his throat - but it ended with a half yelp when Casey grabbed him steadying the man and smiling, "Hah glad to hear that Friday the Thirteenth - we couldn't live through you milking the situation with April any more or whining." He teasing to cover up his moment of turtley maleness.

At least his older brother wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:26 am

Rp Chat Log. wrote:
Leonardo: Leo tried to ignore his brothers' jabs and stopped at the wall, looking up at Erica. Well, he could definitely go up after her, but if she wanted him to catch her instead, he could do that. "Sure, I can catch you," he replied in all seriousness. He would never let her fall without him as her parachute.

Erica: her heart gave a flutter and she was certain and glad for it to have hidden her shivering well, even managing to hit the targets a grin at her beloved sweet turtle man down below he was willing to catch her should she fall, and she considered it. " Then come get me my turcupine" she winks - fear or not the thrill of being chased up the wall was a sweet feeling and she shifts her weight a little, initiating what would be a short chase. She could certainly not climb as fast as them!!

A very short one he could probably jump the some meters she gone up!

Leonardo: Leo chuckled and glanced up at her as he also began climbing that wall. He didn't want to go too fast in case she decided to try to out-climb him and ended up falling. From this angle, it wouldn't be as easy for him to catch her.

Erica: Ah he was a consideration man and Erica didn't push herself, she gave a soft laugh and a tease off, "come on city turtle" shifting a foot hold up and like an reluctant spider traveling up a few more feet when she searched for another foot hold hands in place til her feet where secure a grin down, she knew - from previous days and watching Donnie just how unmatched this mock chase was. And she was eager to be caught, in any case. Hence the tease.  

Leonardo: Leo was on her in an instant. "Gotcha!" He tagged her foot but made sure he stayed under her in case she fell. "Now what?" he looked up at her and grinned.

Erica: Her fear forgotten for a moment Erica looks down for this blue blue eyes a grin and giggle fixing fingers and toes against the holds feeling his hand " a kiss? And... Maybe a hand down, " a sheepish grin she loved the game and the catch and him ... Not heights. In fact game or not her body did shiver now and then. And when he was higher up she would show him something else she had been meaning to get to today with her turtle... Aside between the sheets sort of stuff!!

Leonardo: Leo's grin widened and he climbed up next to her. " A kiss, huh? How about once we're down on the ground, okay?" Of course he could do it right there on the wall, but he thought they should concentrate on their descent before getting to anything else. He moved to put his arm around her. "Just go slow, okay? I'm right here." More like over her, but he could still catch if he had to.

Erica: Mmm she loved that grin, it could be like now or sooo naughty at times or sexy... Like now. And she hung watching him come up higher, the security of her mate now closer, it felt very reassuring. Though considering she had climbed half the wall without puking ... It was such an inconvenience when climbing away from zombies up a tree! - but this minor victory of her own paled compared to him being there, "okay but... For the way down." A light peck to his cheek and a wink. "And look what I found... Once down and after the smooching can we try -" she let's one hand free, she had to feel for a lower hand hold in any case - but tugs her zip low. Low enough her held up and tight breasts relaxed a little revealing the pregnancy test stick. " ya waaanna?" A grin that matched his finding a lower hand hold then moving her other much more confident with Leo right there.

Leonardo: Leo smiled at the smooch to his cheek, tempted to return it. Instead he grinned at her when she showed him the 'pee stick'. "Of course." He was more than excited to start a family with her. After her proposal, he could think of nothing better than what he already had (and would have in the not-to-distant future). He moved slowly down the wall, keeping himself right above her. "Do you think it'll happen this time?" he wondered out loud as the moved together further down on the wall.

Erica: Aaaaaw Erica half melted against the wall! And her grin softened into a bright smile watching him grin at her and she shared his excitement. She was not looking down no more and no more frightened of what was left of the climb and did not see below his brothers move closer too, though hanging back to give them room. "Been dying to try it... And I hope so my love, I really really hope so." She beams at him pleased and hopeful. " I ... Asked Lilo... If... It was possible between a human and mutant and she said it should be." Of course Erica didn't want to highlight what she and Leo were trying so had done it all sneaky like.

Leonardo: Leo's grin broadened even more. "That's wonderful news." He couldn't help it. He couldn't wait until they were off the wall before giving her cheek a nice smooch before taking another few steps down with her. [/b][color=#0000FF]"We're almost at the bottom now."

Erica:  She was close and a soft happy sigh turning her head to catch those lips in a kiss ignoring the Awwwwwwwwfrom Casey and the oy get a room tease from Don and Mikey. She paused for breath grinning excitedly a squee in her voice, "yes and I know you would want that to be a surprise for them... Mmm I jus wanna lil Shen or Yoshi of ours.. Growing." She was indeed very eager. "Onnne... Two!" Down and on her feet! 

Leonardo: Leo grinned and jumped down after she did. Then, before anything else happened, he slipped an arm around her and pulled her to him in a searing kiss. "Great job, Erica." Then he gave her a softer kiss to the lips before loosening his hold on her. "Where to next?"

Erica: "Ha - mmmmmmmm!!" The kiss took her breath away and a couple of Leos students from the practice wolf whistle, her heart thudded her breath caught, hands moving to rest on his shoulders, at first dazed and literally swooning she missed his question at first - then it registered vaguely as she grins a snigger, "to a loo!" She didn't care which loo - just a loo!! She grins chasing another breathtaking kiss with him her arms tightening.

Leonardo: Leo returned her smooch, ignoring the reactions from the others. After the kiss ended, Leo took her hand. "Lead the way." He was tempted to add 'my love' but decided he would leave that to when they were truly alone.

Erica: She was still breathless when this kiss ended, still knee weak and happy shivery and pointed vaguely to the gym looks here. Sure they could go all the way back to the Turtle Lair but there was good facilities here! "R right.. This wa way!" Yep still catching her breath cheeks pink and squeezing that hand she too ignores the others save a wave and leads on to the restrooms - angling for the 'family room' perhaps in a unconscious sort of good luck charm sort of way and figuring they would be left alone in there.

[b]"Your safe."
Mikey had heard and laughed clapping Don on the shell as eldest brother and mate hurry away. He nudges Casey. "Come on who is coming to hang out with Raph?" At least one or more of them gave themselves over to helping their brother on the beat and always off, getting to know the Mallrats and giving him helpful insights of the people under his security.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 5:00 pm

"Oh me! - in fact I'll go ahead - why not make sure these folks don't need a hand Mike?" Casey chuckles nodding towards a few faces they were not to familiar with yet.

He was reasonably assured the others knew what they were doing but any chance to get to know others of the community and give feedback was a good thing. Sides Mikey was a very friendly open faced turtle. People liked chatting with him.

Annnnn he could alert his best bud his little brother intended to hang about like a bad smell (and he often came with that too!) soooo all for the better.

Don gave a soft laugh and shook his head. " I want to but I got some things I want to run by Peter Parker, Leo and I will be a t phone away if needed." Their eldest brother may be head over shell but neither he nor his mate neglected a tphone buzz if it came through thought Don and it was reassuring, so he headed off to the infirmary first recalling Lilo had some new medicine for Gwen to try. Then a moment to recall which room the pretty islander said the SpiderMan was in and heading that way knocking lightly on the door.

Casey grins and with a nod heads off ahead of Mikey to find his bestie, finally spotting him and some newbies it looked like - though they looked familiar - and strolling over. "Heeeeeeey there." He greets loudly.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Leaving the safety of his new found sanctuary, Dwight's heart felt incredibly heavy. He had taken one of Bruce's vehicles, deciding against a motorcycle due to weather, and ... if he could somehow get Sherry back... he wanted her to be warm...

He had been planning this for days, taking only what he needed and stocking the vehicle just in case he needed to make a lengthy retreat. A few cans of food, some blankets, water, and matches. If things went south, and if he couldn't return to the Mall with Sherry, he wanted to be prepared...

As he made the drive towards his former home- HIS former community, he couldn't help but think about the deal that had been offered. Sacrifice the people of the mall, the people that had given him sanctuary, for a chance of getting Sherry back safely. The family dynamics that he once thought extinct displayed in his new 'friends'. Maggie had been the most welcoming, and she was heavily pregnant.. if he met Negan's demands, he was certain that Maggie would suffer the most... that's what made this hard...

Parking the old SUV within the camouflage of thick trees, he made the rest of the trip on foot, which was uncomfortable in the blistering snow, but considering the payoff... worth it...

He knew all the weak points on the fence, so slipped in with the greatest of ease. Keeping out of reach of the outpost guard, and making a beeline for the 'house',which he was informed that Sherry was kept.... Negan's personal home....

The thought made him sick, knowing what went on in there... how the new leader pressured women... how he had so cruelly tormented Lexi...

And, here he waited. Out back like a dirty secret. Hunkered in the garden that needed tending, even as the snow fell...Hoping against hope, that Frankie, Negan's newest 'toy' would hold her promise and inform Sherry that she needed to tend the garden....

Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:39 am

Sherry had been locked up in the same room for days. There was a window but it was boarded up. Negan never let her leave so when the bedroom door open and it wasn’t Negan or Simon standing in the doorway she was confused.

Her confusion grew when this woman hurried her out of the bedroom, telling sherry that she had to get to the garden. At first sherry didn’t dare leave the corner of the room. Fear of what Negan would do to her if she was caught made leaving terrifying. But finally the mystery woman was able to convince sherry that Negan wasn’t around, it was safe and someone was waiting to get her out of there.

The two women ran from the room, out of the house and back around to the garden.

When sherry’s eyes meet Dwight tears of joy and relief fell down her cheeks. She ran into his arms hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:02 am

Dwight wasn't expecting things to be this simple...but soon Sherry was in his sights, and it took everything he had not to rush to her. Heart pounding wildly within the confines of his chest, when she came to him, unsteady arms wrapping around her that conveyed that he never wanted to let go...

Moments, minutes of silent embrace, and he finally spoke...Disregarding Frankie who seemed to be standing at a distance.. touched.. but torn my the situation she was aiding in... She had studied deep tissue massage and lavished her skills upon Negan, after all...

"We gotta go..." Dwight finally spoke, sparing a welcoming glance at the red head that had made this all possible... and invite to a better life, but after brief hesitation, Frankie rushed back towards the house....
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 am

For a brief moment Sherry let the heaviness of their situation melt away. She felt safe, she hadn’t felt that in a very long time. But his words brought her back to reality, they weren’t safe. Not yet. They still needed to escape. Trusting that Dwight had everything planned out and a place for them to go she gave him a nod and stood up on shaky legs.

I don’t know where the fuck you think you’re going? Negan’s voice was calm but clearly pissed. If I didn’t know better, I would say you were trying to skip out on your end of our deal.

Sherry hid behind Dwight but the mention of a deal made her curious. What had Negan planed with her husband? Dwight, what’s he talking about? Any agreement you have with him is a deal with the devil. Whatever it is, it’s not worth it.

Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:37 am

And the moment short lived. Dwight put himself protectively between Sherry & Negan, and the situation...

"No deal..." He hissed...

"We're not a part of your plan...." And with that, he tried to motion Sherry to run, in the direction of the awaiting car...

"Deal's off...Leave the mall alone!"
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:54 am

Well fuck me. Looks like someone got his balls reattached.

Sherry made a run for the fence while Dwight had Negan talking but a shot rang out before she could make it. A sharp pain in her hip caused her to cry out as she fell to the ground in a heap.

That was just stupid. And since the deals off. I don’t have any use for her anymore. he cocked his pistol and took aim at Sherry again. because I’m such a generous guy, I’ll give you one more, one more god damn fucking chance to change your mind, Dwight. You really that attached to your new friends?
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:45 am

A shot rang out.. Sherry was hit, the damage done..

"NOOO!" Dwight screamed out, taking aim with the crossbow he had stolen from Daryl, aiming... but with Negan's men, including Simon, joining.. he was outnumbered..

Slowly backing towards Sherry and kneeling, trying to assist, but sights never leaving him... the man that had taken everything from him... and now threatened to end his last bit of happiness...

"You let her go... Let her come with me where there's doctors.." Tone seething, knowing that Lawrence had been dealt with for his crimes... by Negan himself.. for sexually assaulting a captive... "Give her a chance... I'll... do what you want..."
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:04 am

you will do what I want. This all could have been avoided if you just stuck with the plan. She stays here. The faster I get what I want. The faster you get what you want. Or haven’t you gained their trust enough yet to lure them out? I suggest you make friends quick then. That looks like a nasty wound and there ain’t any doctor here. Negan laughed at Dwight as he put his weapon away. He instructed his men to throw Sherry in the cells and slap a bandage over her wound. Then again told Dwight the importance of him hurrying. He would have killed both Dwight and Sherry but still needed them to get to the group in the mall.

Sherry took hold of Dwight’s hand squeezing it to get his attention before being dragged away.

dont give anyone up to that man. Not for me, please. Whoever he wants from you, don’t let anyone else suffer by his hands. You know he’ll never keep he’s promise he’ll kill me anyway. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Rp Chat Log. wrote:
Leonardo: Leo walked with her until they got to the door of the restroom. Then he paused a moment. "I'll be right outside, okay?" He wanted to give her the privacy she might need to...do her thing. He was just so excited to see if it worked this time.

He slowly opened the door and held it open for her, motioning her to go ahead with a smile. 2:18

Erica: A happy chuckle and catching Leos hand and squeezed bit a motion through the door he just opened. "Come in!" She giggles - eager to try this out - and thrilled she was! "Come on!" She adds an very enticing breast jiggle with the half collar still open the flesh wobbled nicely.

Leonardo: Well, Leo was still wanting to protest, but Erica was making it extremely difficult to resist her efforts. In fact, he was certain she wanted him to be there so he could find out when she did the results of the test. "Alright, I'm coming," he told her, still holding the door open for her, but only this time, he entered in after her, securing the door closed once they were both inside.

The door gave a loud click.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Taking her hand, Dwight did not want to let go, but did not want to hurt her as the men pulled her away from him, gut instinct telling him, for the last time. Tears burning at the back of angry eyes, hating himself, and that easing into complete sorrow...

"Love you, too... I'm gonna get you back..." He promised, even if knowing his words would fall short and he couldn't.. but he would die trying ...

And then, she was gone. Along with Negan and his men. Collapsing to the ground in a pile of anguish and sorrow, he screamed out, allowing the tears that would go unseen to finally fall...
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 am

Sherry was tossed onto the cot in the back of one of the cold cells. There was a thin blanket for her to use for warmth that her shivering hand slowly took to cover herself up with. One of the men slapped a bandaid on her hip not even trying to stop her bleeding, she didn't expect anything less out of Negan and his men. She knew the moment that she was caught outside of her room she was dead. She would at the very least die knowing that Dwight was alive. She had been blessed enough to see his face and hear his voice one last time before meeting her end.

"You think he's going to trying and get her out of here?" She heard one of the men asking Negan.

Probably. Bitch'll be long gone before then though. I want eyes around that mall at all times. Anyone sees an opportunity, take it. Extra brownie points for whoever drags Maggie's ass to me.

The cell door slammed shut and locked. tears fell as she listened to the horrible laughter of Negan and his men fading as they left her to die alone in the cold cellar.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Whilst outside enemies planned to keep an eye out. Splinter decided to do some more to help his son, security wise.

He had enjoyed a quiet cup of tea in the new shop floor lair and tidied the floor space around the entrance that they used as a combined siting family lounge room of sorts and now he was taking a troll starting with a round of the garage.

True batman seemed confident there was no way in or out when the defenses were in place but in Splinter long years of experience as a shadow creeping about looking for food to fed his family of growing youngins he'd learned no where was ever truly impregnable or impenetrable so he set out now to find some such weak spots. Perhaps in the event they find foes trying to block them in indefinitely to starve they may need such possible spots to get out.

Beside being a rat was a bit of an advantage at this he had excellent eyes and ears and snout for such work.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next