Share | 

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:36 am

When it became painfully clear he wasn't into the kissing, Mikko stopped. She was taking it slow! It was just kissing! Just some making out! But it seemed even that was too much for him. She didn't say anything just gave a nod and rolled over, her back facing him. She made sure that she was far enough away that no part of her naked body touched him and made him uncomfortable.

Goodnight, Eugene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:50 am

Glenn returned each of her kisses, and caught her lips in a deep kiss. He couldn't do much more at the moment, but would never miss an opportunity to convey just how much he loved her. She was the reason his heart continued to beat, when it seemed everything tried so hard to stop it.

Grinning at the compliment, he snuggled closely against her, not allowing the soreness and bruises and wounds to keep him away from her. Burying his face against her shoulder, he gave an unseen smile as his hand slid down to caress her stomach. "I've got everything I need right here.." He told her, pressing a kiss against her neck. "You're so warm..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Are you cold? Maggie pulled another blanket over them that was laying over their legs. She snuggled down in the blankets returning his kisses as her eyes slowly closed.

mmmmm...This is how I know things will be alright. She told him with a yawn. When the day ends with us together, safe. And without people buzzing around asking if we need a million things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:34 pm

"...it's a little cool in here..." Because even with the heat going, and blood transfusions, his body was still trying to catch up. The added blanket was a welcomed touch.

A small smile eased across his lips, hearing her comment. After everything he had been through tonight.. what they had both been through, it restored his faith to know she could see the positive, even now. And she was right....

'Yeah, everything's going to be okay.. as long as we're together, that's what matters.." Another soft grin as he nuzzled kisses against her neck. "And I'm sure the buzzing, concerned busy bodies will be at it again tomorrow... so we gotta enjoy this while it lasts.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Yeah, Tomorrow everyone will be over for lunch. I'll be up cooking. I hope that it all goes smoothly, we have a nice meal, get to know that Mikko girl and I can lay down my laws for her when she's with my man. Like no more licking you. No one gets to do that except for me.

Maggie opened her eyes and smiled at his kiss.

Your kisses are very soothing. So calming...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Okay. Things weren't going as smoothly as Daryl had hoped, but what could he expect? Abby had dealt with a lot of changes tonight. And then she ran and jumped into Dwight's lap, and the guy was quick to comfort her...

"Yeah, she'll warm up to you.. we just gotta take it slow..." And it was as if Dwight new exactly what Michonne was thinking. He thought it, too...

"Maybe she should stay with me, at least for tonight.. til she gets used to the place..." And he would have no objections if it became more long term, if he stuck around. Even though Laz had given him the pep talk that they could take his town back, make things right again. He wasn't so certain that could work. So many of his old group were now devoted to Negan. His ruthlessness had hardened them to barbaric proportions.

Daryl sighed, and gave a small nod. Maybe it was for the best. Abby knew Dwight better than him, after all...

"Okay..."

And Dwight's attention shifted to Lexi before the couple left, having also noticed how upset she appeared when there was mentioning of killing Negan. "He don't care about you.. I know that's a hard pill to swallow.. maybe he did in the beginning, but what he did to you in the square.... you gotta open yer eyes. Negan only cares about himself. He'll kill you, and your son if given the chance." He told the woman she wrapped his arms around Abby, gently rocking, trying to sooth her...

Lexi frowned at Dwight, but said nothing, only giving a faint not to indicate that she did understand. It was just hard to let go of those magical moments, in the beginning, the charisma that made her fall for the enemy.. and even as he hurt her...she indeed still loved him.

Finally pushing up from her chair, she smiled at Laz and took his hand with her free one. "Yes, let's finish that tour..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Eugene didn't realize that he had been so obvious, so when she reacted and shifted her back to him, he was a little confused. "Forgive me, for I do realize that my humor leave some to be desired..." But he had a very strong feeling it was more than that.. so much deeper. He had let her down, again...

"I am sorry..." And he reached and placed a hand against her side, then oh so slowly moved closer, pressing against her back. They could be close without it being completely sexual, right? Not that he frowned upon that ever happening, but he still felt the need to be careful, for many reasons....

"Goodnight..." He told her, pressing a kiss against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Feeling Eugene scoot closer, part of Mikko wanted to just leave. She needed more then he was willing to give her and it wasn't fair to either of them for them to stay together. But she didn't move and allowed him to get close to her again.

She reached up and threaded her fingers in his a hint of a smile appearing at his kiss. Love you... She whispered and gave his hand a squeeze letting him know it would be ok, before attempting to get sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Kent
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 pm

Clark spared Lois a reassuring smile. It was no secret that she and his adoptive mother were polar opposites when it came to skill sets. "It's a whole new world. You will learn new skills, and to adapt with what we have.. we all will.."

He nodded, looking at Diana and sparing her a soft smile as she spoke to Lois.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus King
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Laz put an arm around Lexi giving her a squeeze. Let's go shopping. I think bunny slippers are in order. he told her trying to melt away the heavy that she was feeling. He would be staying in touch with Dwight. He planed on making good with his promise to help him find his wife, and if possible, get his town back.

He led Lexi and Kai away from the others. You ok? He ask once they were out of ear shot from others. he wanted to know how she felt without her having to worry about being judged. I know love can be a crazy thing. Your brain knows one thing but your heart keeps telling you something else. Give yourself time, Lex. He kissed the top of her head as he lead them into a store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Raph snorted in frustration when Leo gestured 'one moment' to look at a text. As he figured, it was his brother's girlfriend, but it wasn't the mushy type of message that he was expecting. Instead, a warning about Bruce....

"Well, we'll make 'im want us .. ALL here. We're gonna make this place better, Leo. If anyone can do it, we can.. we just can't back down because The Bat is crazy. And yes, keep an eye on 'im. That's a given. I don't agree with 'im tryin' to drug me or what he tried to do to Mikko or let happen to the Asian kid and his group, but that's more the reason to stick to out guns on this. We can protect... if we're out there on our own, we're just defendin' ourselves. We're bigger than that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 am

"Busy day tomorrow, huh..." As much as he wanted to spend the next few days snuggling with her in bed, he knew life had to go on. There was much to do... he just hoped that he could keep up. His sore muscles already protesting the slightest of movements, and knowing tomorrow the pain would no doubt be worse...

Hearing her mention 'the rules' earned a quiet chuckle and he shifted enough to meet her lips in a soft kiss. "Mmhmm. I'm for your tongue only... and that sounded naughtier than it should have.." Another soft kiss, and another.. to sooth her even more, because she needed the comfort as much as he did. "Yours, too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 am

Listening to the girls soft voice and eyeing her as they closed in on the room Mikey tilted his head as he thought about it. " You were not supposed to be a warrioress were you?" He smiles catching her hand she gestured with into the room. "But thank you, thank you, thank you. Leo is usually taken for granted, he bares all our frustration when we are angry because he has to confine us or direct us and  he is often the one to be previewed as... arrogant or has a stick up his til orifice or a bit of a prig. He is the serious one, the one that worries and gets all the blame so that I can be carefree and Donnie absent minded and Raph bull headed... and at times we dont appreciate it - it's nice to know in those moments we are little shits for brothers he has now found someone to share all that with. Thank you." his tone sincere.

Mikey was, like Leo was considered the overbearing, over protective, over thinking mother hen, he Mikey was considered the most thoughtless at times. But he noted a lot about his brothers. And he was most sincere and honest with Erica now. He was glad. Tugging Erica into the room with him.  Letting her hand go in there, though slow so she could respond to him though a wave at the room know the others were anxious for news. " That noise out there guys... Bruce not only lets that thing girl wonder around freely but also some kid afflicted with the same sort of zombification, the kid just killed a woman." He keeps hand up to stop any of them dashing off, " There is nothing we can do for her and if we show up no doubt the wanker in charge would just think we are trying something funny."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Donatello Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:49 am

His eyes on the lovely almond shaped and very dark eyes of he island woman and listening his brow furrowing a little in worry lines as he thinks about her problem.

Rubbing his chin  little. " Well ask Raph first when he gets back. Don't tell him anything though of what you told me, just the description of your alien uncle and see if he saw anyone like that. I do not know if we can help depends on if we get out of here or not how we would approach such a thing" He drops hands from his face and rubs her shoulder with one. "We'll find him. Put this to Leo whether or not Raph has seen such a alien. He sounds like the one we need for this zombie mess." Yes, that did sound like just the Alien for this mess.

He looks over at Mikey and Erica when they return and hears Mikey, a deep disgusted and long sigh escaping him. " That... is troubling... and what an awful way to go."

And terrible for the woman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Maggie laughed and nodded. Mmmmhmmm. My tongue only. And my lips only. She returned his kisses adding more of her own.And yeah, busy busy day.
But nothing for you to worry about. All you have to do is relax and chillllllllll. I will wait on you hand and foot.

She gave him another kiss.

If your pain becomes too much one of us will hunt Bruce down, because I'm sure he's hiding the good drugs somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Returning all of her kisses, he gave a small, sad pout as he snuggled close, nuzzling more kisses against her neck. "But I want you to chill-ax with me tomorrow... you're supposed to be taking it easy, too..." But he knew there would be no keeping Maggie down when there were things to be done, and an important 'meet your new partner' lunch that was apparently going down...

And normally he wasn't one for drugs, but the pain was close to unbearable, and he knew the soreness would be worse tomorrow. It still amazed him that he had survived being knocked out of the back of the Terminus truck with no broken bones... but the bruising was certain to make up for it...

"Yeah.. good drugs may be helpful.. as long as it's not any of that none tested stuff Bruce tried to give me... Think we should sick to Lilo for that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:38 pm

I will. I'm sure the others will be here eager to help so there will be plenty time to rest. And ya, no tested stuff from Bruce. Do you need anything now? I can get you something now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 pm

A small smile edged across his usually expressionless lips when she threaded fingers and squeezed his hand, indication t hat she was not angry at him. Returning the squeeze, he pressed another kiss against her shoulder before settling down, remaining close and pulling the covers tightly around them...

"I love you, too." He told her as heavy eyelids began to flutter, exhausted from the chaotic day they had all had....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michonne
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:20 pm

We can pick up Abby in the morning. Michonne spoke up. it was for both men to hear. Letting Daryl know that child would not be forgotten by her and Dwight that he wouldn't be abandon with the responsability.

Maybe she'll feel more at ease after a nights rest. especially a nights rest someplace safe. Where the poor girl didn't have to worry about being hurt or put through whatever horrors she had went through at Sanctuary.

She gave a nod to the front desk and told Dwight where to get a card key at and mentioned where to get a room. Telling him that there were large two bedroom presidential rooms on the other side of the hotel away from the others. Of course she didn't tell him that it was away from them, just that there was enough room for him and Abby.

She then turned back to Daryl. Let's get you in bed. The faster you heal, the faster you can start running around in the woods again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:20 am

A squeeze around Mikey's fingers and stepping with his tug, otherwise she would trip! haha he was eager and very energetic. " Still not much of a warrioress Mikey... hah but no I was supposed to be a dancer, a singer... hobby archer... but ah well... it is what it is now." Erica sighs but kisses his cheek. " And thanks for the vote of confidence. I am here for you too if you want to talk about anything." And taking the bag off him she was moving off towards the bed as Donnie showed his emotions over the news, it was clear to her it bugged Mikey and Donnie that thanks to Bruce and his constant need to put all but one Hamato turtle on edge, put them down and treat them like badly behaved dogs that they felt helpless... and they didn't like it. They wanted to do more, this inaction bothered them.

And she understood that. But she too so didn't trust the batty mall owner no more and likewise felt anything she tried to do would be unwelcomed. She had not failed to notice she was not even offered any positions at all. Not in scavenging or scouting or training archers. Nothing.

Not offered and not told like the turtles. Well aside Carl of course.

Though it was not unknown she had won two shoot outs with men armed with guns! and was not afraid to confront any of them, Negan, his storm troopers, the cannibals idiots or even that crazy thing in the red suit, or the bat.

She smiles at Lilo and Don hand rubbing Stitch's head on the way past. placing the bag on the bed and looking at Splinter enjoying the cake. " Saishūtekini sensei no okashi o tanoshinde iru no o mite ureshīdesu'" She speaks softly for him. Puling a doggie suit, a onsie for dogs, a dark grey one for Splinter. " Here, try this one on, though you may be warm enough without it given your fur." unrolling from the bag next thermo suits like her own, but varying sizes for the turtles and April... and she grabbed one for Lilo too with a toddler one for Stitch leaving them in the bag and giving it to Lilo who oooohed and thanked her tucking them out of sight into her medical bag. There were extras in the bag but those Erica was going to roll up tight to stuff in her backpack.

Looking over the map on the bed she nudges Donnie giving him Mikey's t phone to read the texts she sent to Leo. " before I met Daryl and Carl out on the road.... about here." she draws an arrow to point this out tracing back the way to Atlanta city, " I was in the city, considering joining the survivors there... but something felt off about it, I circled the place for days from various apartment blocks and offices, plenty of looting still to be had in the city, especially docks and ship yards and distributing warehouses, the walls of the compound looks like tumbled buildings and they are roughly square.... huh..." Erica traces the arrow head from the places she spoke about looting to around the center of Atlanta city where the massive compound was, far bigger than the Mall and Negans place and the Termites hovel.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Japanese/English Translation: "Happy to see you enjoying some cake finally Sensei.")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donatello Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:58 am

On edge and disturbed and upset there was not much they could do right now and angry still. So angry but at least calm of mind enough to focus on Lilo and Erica, when the blond came over, smiling as she was kind to Splinter, and even thought enough to find him something to wear too! " Thanks for that, he is warmer than us in the fur but has lost condition... It will be most useful...  Casey... Lilo could yous get April into one of those suits? Just encase." he was trying to cover all their options.

" I am thank you Erica, mmmm your japanese and gentle mannerisms before are appreciated. And really? I have absolutely no interest in wasting my time talking to some one so bluntly arrogant and stupid." Splinter smiles and his ears flick, eyeing the doggie onsie voice amused about the bat wanting to talk to him alone, he was not someone the man would be able to push round or threaten with a beat down and even so he doubted his sons would let that happen. Maybe a little miffed he would have to have the one for dogs, but well it would fit his rat self best and it would be warm. He was in no rush to finish the delicious mug cake though to put it on. And they still had Leonardo and Raphael to wait for.

And then his attention was draw to the map by Erica listening to her and following the lines she drew hmmmming a little in his throat, it became a growl when she shared the texts she sent to Leo and more so at the news the idiot in charge wanted to try seeing their father alone. Yeah that was NOT happening. Trying to keep a lid on the temper he had finally gotten down to a roiling bubbling simmer and pulling free of his techpack a small and chewed grey lead pencil marking in what Erica described. Nodding a little. " Yeah we found that in new york too, plenty of loot still.... somewhat anyways for a turtle, most survivors been fleeing because the cities offer greater concentrations of the undead. But moving through the sewers and or over rooftops they can be avoided. And I will need access to warehouses. Food, ammo, anything I can scavenge to build weapons or armor with..." Marking the hospitals Lilo pointed out. "The compound is the one we stole dad from, he was imprisoned there... I thiiiink given the time and where we were... we went over... this wall..." He marks it this down using the edges of the make to log the 'legend' he was making as he thinks over this.

Even if they stayed here, this was all crucial for groups planning to do runs from this mall. So Raph and Leo would need the information. He pulled a second map out and begins copying some of the info, leaving out the compounds walls for now. " I... don't want to push if you were hurt whilst kidnapped but think you know where those places are too in relation to this mall? or describe time passage? direction? anything? I can probably make educated guesses from such bits." he makes in the mall with a Batman symbol on both the maps. Sliding the one with the compound in Atlanta city heart onto the bottom.

Casey turns to Lilo, " Thanks Erica," a bit surprised she recalled him and April. Nodding at Don and looking over at the lovely island girl. "uuuuh I will follow ya directions here-"

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilo Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:07 am

Annnnd a suit for Casey definitely - Erica waves a hand, " compared to how I have been finding cloths in the last six months alone, piece of cake guys, and your all welcome." softly as she was mostly listening to Donnie and nodding a little, yeah she had seen his gear, and noted in interest and passing moments between all that had happened he used seemingly normal things and created ..... stuff like that battle hungry sanitation vehicle.

" Your ingenuity with seemingly ordinary stuff is impressive - and well I know where Negan's camp was...is? I was runnign through the woods with Judith when I heard screaming so  I do not know for certain what was going on or if still there but it was here." look the pencil from his large green fingers and put an N thinking over his other questions. Answering each hesitantly and giving back the pencil to Don. " I am sorry can't say more on that because I am unsure." she shrugs sheepish. Fighting a yawn. It had been a long long exhausting time since last good sleep!

Lilo meanwhile gave Don a thumbs up. She and Stitch were going to have to leave the Hamato's for a bit and check on things and come back, she had taken Don's message to heart, ask Raph, then possibly put her problem to Leo. She grins at Casey. "Just be gentle and slow and do not bump the needle site okay?" unhooking April from the fluid for now and helping Casey get the sleeping red haired woman into the warm suit. " Don... if yous stay is this necessary?" she asks the turtle in purple curious. "thoooough maybe it would not hurt most of the others to start preparing for night raids or runs... defense, offense or taking off. yep the boy Carl and Maggie were right they had all been more than too comfy here too long.[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
April O'Neil
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:19 am

Mumbling a little in her sleep and trying to roll onto her left side as she preferred to seep, but unable to April resisted being shifted but didn't wake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:34 am

" Well ever wanna show us some dance moves .... and you are a beauitful singer... and thanks... yeah chatting always good." Mikey had not forgotten the girl had tried to sooth him earlier when he was freaking out over Glenn's freak out.

Mikey looked about he had nothing to offer the mapping part so turned back to making sure the rooms where all evenly distributed with the food. Especially as in the case with Leo's they had used a bit. He heard Lilo's question and tacked on his own. " yeah maaan if we stay what do we do with the rooms?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Donatello Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:53 am

" its okay Erica, its a good idea to have a rough idea so this is plenty for us. And yes Mikey it is, I'd rather put it to Leo if we stay to be closer to the battle shell in one of those shop floors that way we are not fragmented into separate rooms and can watch each others shell closely, sides beds... whilst nice don't do it for turtles for longer, a bigger space, closer to our battle shell and where we can make... nests to sleep in would be better for us in the long run." Don nods a grin at Lilo, maybe a bit of a warning for Erica, she was a survivor so he had no doubt she would adjust to this for Leo. " yeah better start learning to be prepared for anything right? Looks like we are already making you think ninja." he teases her.

Turning his attention back to the maps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next