Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Abaddon

Abaddon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:22 am

Abby did not like being told what to do by some woman. she didn't like it when Negan's wives tried to boss her around that's how one of them lost her tongue, and she wasn't about to let this woman boss her around.

Abby glared at Lexi giving her a silent warning before yanking on Kai's leg again to try and get a reaction from both him and Lexi. she was taunting Lexi now, daring her to try something. The five year old was ready with a small hidden blade.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:45 pm

"... I wonder if the Spice girls are still alive..." He couldn't help but muse, since the subject of one hit wonders had been randomly brought up...

A smile stretched across his lips when she kissed his knuckles, and he leaned in to press another soft kiss against her lips. He knew she had to be exhausted, and he was too... but also not ready to leave the water's warmth, or give up the alone time with her. He wasn't sure if they still had guests. Things seemed to quiet down in the other room.

"Yeah...  tired.." He admitted, trying to suppress a yawn as he spoke. Though, the offer of food really didn't appeal at the moment. Still battling nausea and stomach feeling unwell from the Butch Savior lady's violent kicks during the abduction when he was unable to get to his feet. Though, having lost so much blood, he needed the nourishment. "Not really hungry. But, you should eat something... I remember seeing a movie once that said pregnant people are supposed to eat like, every two hours.. I think..."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Maggie returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. I doubt it. They all had body guards to take of them, and cooks and maids. They would have no idea how to take care of themselves out here. sham, Sporty Spice was kinda cute.

She kissed his cheek and jaw then sat up chuckling. I don't think that's true. But I am actually feeling a little hungry finally. Maybe it's because all the stress is starting to melt away now. For now anyway. Got to enjoy these quiet moments. Come on, lets get to bed. Maybe we can take a bubble bath in the hot tube tomorrow. So many bubbles.

She planted another soft kiss against his lips. Love you, pizza boy. She added with a cheeky grin.

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Bruce looked over at Wade and shook his head. How about you introduce us to your woman and child first and we'll go from there. I promise I'll find the bloodiest job I can think of for you.
As of right now, those things out there would tear you apart, it's best we figure out if they have any weaknesses. It looks like they're losing interest maybe i'll have you go grab me a dead one and bring it in for me.

Vanessa stepped forward a bit still holding the boy. I'm Vanessa. The real one. And this little boy is not mine. Ummm... That's a more complicated explination I think and a personal one between wade and Mikko.

Bruce simply nodded at that. Alright. It's nice to meet you both. He then turned back to Carl and the others. I think for now this meeting is over. We didn't really accomplish much though. I would like to talk to just your group when they are feeling well enough to do so. I would include the turtles, but as we all seen, when they hear something they don't like they walk out. I'm not dealing with that.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Donnie smiled at Erica. He didn't really know the girl very well. And yet she had shown she was capable and willing and bright which helped. Same with Lilo, he was not in the mood to attend anything in the mall now, Bruce was an idiot. And his next eldest brother was acting like a bleeding sycophant... maybe he would make Raph listen to recordings of the Bat trying to force his way in on them and make him understand the man didn't care for him and certainly didn't trust him, was just using him. Donnie actually felt a little betrayed by the brother he protected whilst flat on his shell, how could Raph would stick up for the man after that and the continued unchanged attitude tonight and be so keen to put himself and all of them under his command?! Why so eager to sell out?

A deep sigh a little Don began the table properly shaking his head a little, at Lilo. "We'd like to help. But... not if that fucking idiot is going to pretend he owns us. It's not safe for our family. Or any of yous actually." He was still mad. He rubs his snout in thought. " Lilo is there maps somewhere we could see or you can bring here? Erica, I know you don't want to go and you are keeping an eye on us whilst Leo and Raph chat, but if Lilo says yes and I will need to see maps, could you get Casey and April some of those suits you have? If and big enough maybe us turtles and dad too? If none for us turtles that's fine - but dad and April and Casey are more important. Please?"

He glances at Splinter ngry again but mindful to keep voice low for April. "I don't like this dad."
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Lilo nods, it was a shame really - but he was right.

In fact she had no idea until now the creep probably regarded she and Stitch as property too. And though she would remain here for those she cared about she was going to make it clear he didn't own or command her any more than the turtles. And especially not the Stitch!

And as she thought on that and looked to see if Erica would come with her she guessed with no reasons to trust Bruce she should probably make sure the most dangerous three experiments, those after Stitch were taken away if the turtles go. " Well yous can't work effectively if he openly mistrusts you guys - for no reasons I can see. And has made it blindingly clear you cannot trust him. I'll go and get some maps... the touristy ones for this area and the neighboring counties will cover the things you will need to look for."

Stitch gave a soft growl.

" No stay with them Stitch, please?" receiving a nod from her friend and gathering up her medicine bag Lilo waits to see if Erica was coming. Then it would be time to tell the girl about the experiments.

Stitch nods rolling onto a ball and rolling over, bouncing into Donnie's lap.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Hesitating, and thinking about it. It was possible this mess was sorted and some understanding was reached. But...

But...

She doubted it.

And whilst she wanted to stay right here and wait. This may be important. Nodding to Donatello. " Sure, tell Leo where I went if he asks for me? come on Lilo."

And thus decided lead towards the door opening it and waiting for the pretty island girl to join her, for them to slip out and head away to shops and things.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:52 pm

And too think he had vouched briefly for the fucker to his best bud? Well he was gonna have to rescind that support very loudly when said bromance partner got here with his brother in blue.

Casey stands looking for a toothpick, something to do, the tension in this room a little lifted by Erica's singing was still there and made the vigilante restless, and he realized if he kept wriggling about uncomfortable beside April he was going to end up waking her and that was not a good thing!

Finding a toothpick he parks himself beside her side of the bed on the dresser and sets about picking at his teeth with the original fidget spinner.

He may also have to drop some of his own suspicions towards the blond girl. Waving the cream puff and lil'coconut cake off. Mmmmm "Still making some dessert Mikey? I ate all my dinner." he adds in the orange clad turtles way.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 pm

A nod and patting Donatello's knee. " I know Donatello, try to quiet your mind, you have done all you can for this situation for the moment, calm yourself. It will do no one any good if we only fight among ourselves, however this goes we should try to reach a solution that is amicable. Among ourselves that is... I don't see it as possible with the owner of the mall no more." He consoles smiling at the girls. " We will Erica, thank you both in advance."

Unable not to grin a little towards his youngest son when Casey prodded him lightly in reminder for his words he would make dessert!
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Finally reaching the room....even though the door was ajar, Eugene hesitated. But, this was his room too, right? Yes. Yes it was. Completely oblivious as to what he was about to walk into, he headed inside, looking for her... tracking.. finding her in the bedroom...

...taken aback by the sight, he started to turn and run but instead he stood there almost like a deer caught in headlights...staring....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 pm

She knew that he would be right behind her. But also figured it wasn't a choice he made on his own, Daryl and Michonne probably convinced him to head back to the room.

When Eugene finally came into the bedroom she waited a bit to see what his reaction would be. Seeing that he wasn't going to flee she stopped what she was doing and sat up on her knees then reached out for him.

Come join me? I know you like to watch sooooo I thought I would give you a show.But you don't have to stand there, you can join me in the bed. I promise I wont bite.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Beth turned to Carl and gave him a smile. She nodded her head a little.

I'm alright. Just thinking is all. And tired, hungry too. She added when her stomach made a loud gurgling sound. I really wish we had a way to make a milkshake. Even if it wasn't that tasty it would still be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 pm

" Thanks." Erica thinks for a moment and grab up her back pack from by the door side pulling it on her back and then freeing her bow and arrows butt keeping the door open as Lilo moved past her. Once they were both out she stepped away and let the door close.

" Sooooo this way first? the suits?" Lilo grins a little at Erica as they strolled by,  not rushing off anywhere she noted and it occurred to her Erica was looking deliberately unhurried and unrushed so any one passing them would not think they were up to anything.

Erica nods, " yeah the suits, then maps. Need to check on anyone in the infirmary?" Erica asks as they strolled, pausing them though as the two of them came upon what was left of the meeting. She holds up a hand to make Lilo pause and they wait. A bit of a snort hearing Bruce's words. What a douche. Not announcing they were intending to pass by, or that they were there. Interested to see how Carl would react to that.

Lilo thinks over her words. " We should probably go pass there yeah and see if Pete and Gwen are... um... in need of me..." she was going to say 'finished' but that might give away what they were up to and glad they stopped for a moment as it allowed her to fiddle in her medical bag and hide some of her blush and feeling the little large marble, hard perfectly spherical shapes of the pods she heaves a bit of a sigh. She didn't worry about speaking Hawaiian, she didn't know if any one here would understand aside Robbin and she saw her fellow islander no where. And he wasn't exactly hard to miss in any crowd."Pono wau e nīnau inā hiki ia'u ke ho'ohiki iā'oe e hūnā iā Erica. Loa'a piha a me ka huna." voice very low just encase and only for Erica's ears.

Erica blinked a little turning attention away from the dregs of what remained of the meeting and hoping for most the part she and Lilo went unnoticed so they could continue on their way without being held up or asked to go join in other talks. Though she very much doubted they would be. Watching Lilo fiddle in her bag and ponders her words. "... Kokoke i kahi huna huna,'a'ole au e ho'omau i kekahi mea mai Leo. Akā, hiki iā'oe. " decided, answering very honestly.

Lilo chewed her lip. Then nods. "I can live with that - not here... when we get to the infirmary..." though for the moment they were just standing and listening.

Intrigued Erica nods, " Okay, and thanks, I would not want to keep something important from Leo." a bit of a grin as they wait, once most the rest had gone off to where ever they could continue.

Translations wrote:
"I need to ask if I can swear you to secrecy Erica. Total and complete secrecy."

"almost total secrecy, I will not keep anything from Leo. But yes you can."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Yeah. The Spice Girls were most likely toast. When she rested her head against his shoulder, Glenn wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her gently and savoring every second of her closeness and comfort. This was almost taken away from him tonight,and he knew he had dodged death for the millionth time...

"Huh... if this was Vegas and slot machines and money was still a thing.. think I would play. I bet Death is sick of me slamming the door in her face.." A small attempt at humor, for both of their sakes. She needed to know that he would be okay... and he had to keep convincing himself...

And speaking of past lives and what should have beens, being called 'pizza boy' earned another weak smile.  And he never got tired of the 'I love you's'. Giving her a gentle squeeze, he returned the kiss. "Love you too, Farmer's Daughter." And another soft kiss before nodding, agreeing it was time to head back to bed, though he dreaded having to stand, or walk for that matter. And then came the issue of getting 'dressed'...

He needed pants, but the rough fabric of the one's given to him by Negan's helper irritated his injuries. Not to mention.. they came from the place of his torment. He had worn them before getting cleaned. Boxers would have been nice, but if this apartment had any, they surely wouldn't be in the bathroom...

Sparing Maggie an uncomfortable look... "Maybe there's not a lot of people out there and I can just.. you know.. wrap a towel around me..."

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raphael was not expecting the heavy. He expected a pissing match and a clash of egos, but that's not what he got from his brother. At least, not in this moment. There was only that crushing sense of guilt that he could feel rolling off his older brother...

True, Raph had not wanted his brother to take his arm. In that moment, he was scared, but things went the way they had to...

There was a long silence as Raph looked at the mechanical wonder that used to me a part of Donnie's beloved robot. The rust bucket that used to annoy the hot head, but now a part of the machine made the handicap a little more bearable...

Finally, he looked up at his brother. The anger that had been there over the happenings of the meeting, gone. Deflated. Sympathetic, knowing what his brother must be feeling. Had he been in Leo's position.... man...

"It ain't your fault, Leo. You did what you had to do. Hate that you had to make that choice.. but.. I wouldn't be standin' here now if you didn't. I'd be one of those things.. snarlin' outside those gates.." His tone quiet - sincere.

"I just hope.. if it ever comes to it.. do whatever you gotta do.. just don't let me be one of those things.."  And he hoped that his brother got his meaning. It was something that they all may have to face one day. One of their own, infected. Turned. Raph just hoped that if next time he wasn't so lucky, they would have the strength to deal with him so that he wouldn't hurt anyone else...

A small nod at his brother's question. "Hurts a lil.." He admitted.

The fact Raph wasn't angry at Leo for his rash decision made him feel a bit better.  But what didn't was when Raph pleaded for Leo to do whatever was necessary should he get infected...again.  Leo knew what the right thing to do was, but having him come to terms to actually go through with it was a different story.  Still, he promised he would make it quick so Raph didn't suffer.  This was all just hypothetically, of course.

"I will, Raph.  I promise," he said with a nod.  It hurt his heart to make that promise, though.  Hopefully it wouldn't ever come to that horrible situation.  Then he had a slightly sheepish smile on his face when Raph said his arm hurts a little.  "We'll get you something for the pain when we're done in here, okay?  There is still one more thing to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 pm

I don't hear anyone, but I know Michonne and Daryl wouldn't have left yet. So I'm guessing that Eugene and Mikko are gone. Another kiss and then Maggie pushed herself out of the tub. She grabbed some towels and dried off best she could then wrapped herself up and peeked out of the door.

Mmmhmmm It's just them looking all cute together. She teased.

Michonne noticed Maggie and asked if they were ready to come back out. Maggie told her to give them a few and shut the door again. She returned to Glenn and after some more rummaging found a robe.

How about this? She asked and held it up for him to see. She then pulled the plug on the tub to let the water out. Once all the water was out he could dry off some and slip the robe on before Maggie called in Michonne to help get Glenn to bed.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 4:59 am

Snorting with chuckles, partly glad of the askings for sweets cause the heavy with the stressed angry look on Donnie's face was still upsetting, Mikey thumbs ups the departing gals and focuses on making a few 'mug' cakes. Without Lilo and Erica here he had the right number of mugs to make their sweets and when they were finished clean to make some for Leo and Raph.

He grins over a shoulder, "We should probably put these rooms we all took up back together whilst waiting for Leo and Raph too guys. So crowded in here with the extra mattresses and things, resort some of the foods between the rooms too... the cakes be about ten minutes." Don and Raph's room had barely been used, or Splinters or Casey and Aprils and he didn't foresee them needing them so it was probably best they put the extra beddings and linen and blankets they took to stay close to Raphael during his down time and maybe redistribute a bit of the food between the rooms too seeing as they used quiet a bit in this one.

Unhappy they were with being forced into this and treated like they were in the wrong when they weren't. That was still no reason to leave rooms half emptied or trashed he guessed.... though he rather liked his own at home trashed room! And if they did it whilst he was busy cooking desserts hey he didn't have to join in the clean up!... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:37 am

Glenn returned the kiss before Maggie slipped out of the tub. He already missed having her company, but looked forward to snuggling with her in a warm bed. Hearing that only Daryl and Michonne were out there, he gave a small nod, and a soft smile when she mentioned Daryl and Michonne being cute together. Naturally, he had been concerned about his friends' budding relationship in the beginning due to how it may affect Carl, but the kid seemed to have come to terms with it.

He was happy for them. Daryl needed someone. The guy had been alone for too long. And Michonne, he was glad that she had someone to distract her from the loss of Rick. Unfortunately he knew that if something were to ever happen to Maggie... he would not have that same resilience.

Pushing that horrible thought to the depths of his mind, her question about the robe brought him back to the here and now and that he still had her.. a soft smile and a nod as the water drained from the tub... "Looks comfy. And.. at least it's not pink.." Though, even if it had been, he would have toughed it out and worn it. It beat having to put those pants back on....

Once the tub was completely drained, he grabbed one of the towels and began drying himself, then took another, trying his best to wrap it around his waist just in case Michonne came in a little too early...

He needed to stand to prevent the robe from dragging through the moisture of the tub... this was going to be tricky....

Gripping the sides of the tub, he began trying to push himself up...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Maggie placed her hand on Glenn's shoulder and shook his head at him. You stay sitting. The robe can get a little wet I'm sure it'll dry fine over night. She assisted him with slipping the robe on and tying it up so all his bits and parts were covered. You look beautiful! She proclamed in a mocked british voice.

She then opened the door and motioned for Michonne.

Michonne got up and went into the bathroom. Once there Michonne reminded Maggie not to put too much strain on herself before both women reached down to help Glenn out of the tub and back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Man, he hated feeling so helpless. Still, he knew better than to argue with Maggie.. she always won. "Yes, mom." Sparing her a pitiful look and a cute pout, he didn't protest as she fussed over the robe, making sure he was covered before Michonne came in...

Managing a weak, apologetic smile at her, he tried to do as much of it on his own as possible.. which was little help. He did manage to push up onto unsteady legs, and once out of the tub, it was slow going back to the bedroom...but they managed...

The bed was a welcomed sight and he crawled beneath the covers, still adorning the robe, at least while they had company...

"You need to eat..." He reminded Maggie, knowing how much she hated him worrying over her, but he couldn't help it. Sometimes, most times, she forgot to take care of herself...

The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 am

A looooong hesitation, quietness... staring. When she gestured him over, he only took baby steps. Indeed, he found her physically attractive and yes, he was turned on.. but this still felt so wrong. His earlier opinion had not changed.. they needed to take this slow, considering she was young and he was not and she had just gotten out of a relationship....

Still, he took a seat at the edge of the bed, trying to decide what to do with his hands. He felt so awkward, and that was evident in his features...

"Perhaps later we should go back to the old room... see if there's anything my group left behind... " And he was eager to find his Grimbly, having no idea that the little blue Alien had picked it up, and taken it to the new room...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 4:10 am

Don grumbled a bit and tried to calm his mind again, Mikey offered up an idea that sounded like a pretty good distraction from his angry thoughts. Anger at the wanker in chief here, anger at Raph for being a gullible fanboy.

But he was trying to calm himself.

"Yeah ya right Mikey, right gonna give me a hand Casey? Dad?" He asks gathering up the other rooms cards and standing on the side the base and top mattress of the extra double they dragged in here so there was enough space for three massive turtles to sleep on. Of course he could drag the lot himself.

Bruce may be strong and able to handle a thousand pounds at best for a limited amount of time but he and his brothers could if they felt so incline to move tonnes of weight. And the wanker was certainly giving Donnie plenty of motivation to give a demonstration of their raw strength - (gave don a bit of ego boosting to remind himself they at least didn't need a suit) The mattresses were awkward though and if he could have a hand to straighten the linen he was draping over the side up end of the mattresses he was intending to move the job would go much quicker. Wanting it done, have some desert and maybe by then his two older brothers be back. and maybe the girls too.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 3:55 pm

When Eugene finally sat down she crawled up behind him and snaked her arms around him propping her chin on his shoulder.

I still make you uncomfortable? I lost my sight and I can still tell how nervous you are. She gave him a soft kiss to his cheek. Taking it slow doesn't mean we can't be playful with each other does it?

She nuzzled against him as he spoke about going to the old room and gathering anything anyone left behind. She gave a nod to that as she began to unbutton his shirt.

First we cuddle. I've been waiting to cuddle with you all day.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Maggie grinned at him, a small victory.

Soon they were getting Glenn in bed. Once he was in Maggie covered him up and fluffed his pillow. She then went to Michonne and hugged her, thanking her for the help. She also lightly hugged Daryl and thanked him as well.

Hearing Glenn's concern about her needing to eat she gave a sigh and nodded. I'll eat soon, Glenn. I promise.

Michonne then remembered the pickles that Eugene had brought. Eugene brought these for you guys. She sad holding up the jar.

Maggie's eyes widen and she grabbed the jar, sat on the edge of the bed and quickly dove her hand in for a pickle. That man is a pickle hero. She said with a full mouth.

Michonne wrinkled her nose a bit but nodded. Well if you guys don't need anything else and are alright now we should be headed off...
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:07 am

"Good thinking, stupid the man is but we do not want to be that particular sort of bad tenant." Splinter stood to help out with the single mattress that had been squished into the bathroom for brothers to take turns whist Raph had been in the tub sleeping.

Funny he could not remember some of the events after Raphael managed to have his brothers in a bear hug and Leo managed to pull himself free of the mess squishing the tub.

He lead the way out with that mattress first being smaller and all it was easier to handle even with the spare sheets and blankets it came with draped on it. Grabbing the appropriate room key on the way past Don with his tail, the one for Casey and April's room where this single mattress came from and the key card for hiss to cheek and bring a little of the food supply in here.

He made sure Casey and April's room was spotless after making the bed and turning off power points not being used. All that done he leaves after retrieving Raphael's severed arm from the fridge freezer compartment, off to check his mostly unused one to ensure it was clear and clean and beds all made. Returning to Leonardo's room and placing the key cards on the bench the two girls when back may be sent off to put those cards back with others.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next