Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Beth was mostly quiet during everything. She was still in shock about Love's death once everything calmed down, was no one else even a little bit in awe about seeing a huminoid cat turn to dust? This wasn't normal! Though nothing had been normal for some time now.

Soon Bruce was sitting with them and calming talking about assigning jobs to people.

Maggie and I can handle the garden. I know she'll be busy with kids soon, so I don't think we should shove her in a leader position. Don't tell her I said that though!

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:37 pm

No apology was needed from Lilo. He understood that she was doing her duty as a doctor, and moreso, as one that cared. A small smile to convey he understood- it was okay,and perhaps his sensitivity was due to everything that had happened within the hast twenty four hours and being emotional.. though, he was usually an emotional person anyway...

And he was still determined to give both women a hug to show his appreciation once he was more mobile and... clean...

And he was certain that he would have to lay here, uncomfortable and feeling completely disgusting because he did not want to draw attention to himself or ask for help.. or run the risk that someone would want to be in the bathroom with him...

When Michonne spoke up, seemingly reading his thoughts, he hesitated. But as embarrassed and shameful as he felt, there would be no rest for him until out of these pants that were not even his, and completely rid of the.. filth...

Giving Maggie a look, and back at Michonne, he gave a small nod. ".. okay. But, Maggie's not supposed to help.." And he would suffer in his discomforts before putting her in a position that would hurt her...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 pm

Maggie gave a roll of her eyes and kissed Glenn's cheek. whatever. I can help out a little. What kind of wife would I be if I didn't help support my husband?

Maggie pushed herself up from the bed. Michonne helped her up knowing that Maggie was going to help whether they liked it or not. Once out of bed she gave Glenn a small smile and held her hands out to him.

Let's get you cleaned up.

Now that Maggie was up Michonne turned to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Actually, I can get Glenn fine on my own. But he'll need the bath filled when he gets in there. The less time he spends sitting up straight the better so it's best you can get him the tub right away. And I'm sure he would rather there be hot water when he does.

Maggie nodded but gave them both that look of 'I know what you're up to' But Michonne was right. Thank god someone was around to think clearly and think of these things! it seemed the further she got in her pregnancy the more brain cells she lost. she hoped that once the kids were born she would have a clearer head, get her appetite back and be more functional.

She hurried to the bathroom and started to fill the tub as she waited for Michonne and Glenn to enter. Once Michonne left them Maggie would ask Glenn if he wanted her company or not. She would understand if he needed to be alone, but didn't want to assume anything. Either way, she would be supportive of his needs.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Glenn knew it would be difficult to convince Maggie not to help. And he understood why she wanted to. Still, she had to take it ease. He was very thankful that Michonne managed to sway her determination, giving her another important job to do...

He managed a weak smile when Maggie disappeared. "Thanks." Grateful that she had managed to do the impossible. Keep Maggie from hurting herself..

Slowly, he began pushing himself up once again, trying to suppress a pained wince. Once in a sitting position, he took a moment to allow the pain to become more bearable, then scooted to the edge of the bed, then slowly struggled to his feet...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daryl felt so helpless.. he hated that feeling. "I can help..." He told Michonne...

The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 pm

That girl is too stubborn for her own good. Michonne said with a shake of her head. She returned Glenn's smile and began to assist him with getting out of bed.

I've got it, Daryl. You should rest up, I would hate for Lilo to bust out the sedation drugs.

She helped Glenn to his feet once he was ready and slowly they made their way to the bathroom.

Maggie had the tub filled and towels ready. She had even found scented candles in the bathroom's closet and lit them for added relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Daryl was not happy with being made helpless. He did realize that Michonne would be strict on her orders, so going against them would only cause an argument. With a defeated 'humph', he crossed his arms and slid back in the chair, just enough to get comfortable..

With Michonne's help, Glenn finally made it to his feet. He was instantly hit with vertigo, but after a moments pause, they continued the slow and thankfully short trek into the bathroom. The lit candles and the sweet smells earned a weak grin. "It's getting romantic up in here..." A light tease, but knew the 'feel' would be the only romance..

He took a seat on the closed toilet, to catch his breath, and wait for the girls to leave. He wasn't sure if Maggie had any intentions of staying...

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 am

Stitch follows Lilo and April out soft concerned purrs for the red haired women in his throat and his claws clicking as he moves along. Lilo steered April through the crowd heading back their rooms. She and the very tired woman heading towards the Turtle's Den. Not worried about not having a card, Stitch could break into any room in the place he liked.

And right now he did. Crawling up beside the door when they reached it and getting to work careful not to break anything even if it was his inclination to do so and simply open the door. After all the turtles would still want the ability to shut people out if they remain there that is.

Shoving the door open once he got won the break in battle he slides the little card reader panel cover back into place as Lilo thanks him and helps April towards the bed.

Stitch follows them in and sniffs out which of the very snugly fit in beds April had slept on. The unfolded out sofa!

" Alright, alright, we're here, and you only need to sleep now April, promise, I will tell the turtles or Casey if I see him first where you and and why." Lilo's voice was low, and a bit of a teasing hardness now, " Don't make me have to warn you the same way and the others." tucking a blanket around April knowing she would be cold what with blood volume low. She then hooks up a fluid drip before backing away. " sleep April. Thank you for giving so much."

Moving to the bench and helping her little blue alien friend sort out the piles of bacon and eggs and other foods obviously let for later, setting about making a big creamy pasta dish with the stuff for the turtles to eat when they got in.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Raph was a little bummed that the fun had been cut short, but at least they had managed to make a considerable dent in the freaks numbers. Casey's comment earned an amused smirk, and a chuckle at his little bro's ribbing...

"Oh yeah, we gotta make sure yer dressed for the occasion, Case... I'm sure this place has a Polaroid camera so we can capture the moment..." Then came Donnie's compliment, which earned a grin. "Thanks bro..." And he knew that he still had a decision to make about his damaged eye, but for now he was still undecided... and they had this... meeting... thing...

Obviously he wasn't as eager to get to it as Leo. Even though Bruce, his once 'god' would be there. As soon as they entered, it was obvious why Leo was in such a hurry. Raph tried to avert the sight,maybe a part of him happy for his bro, but still not sure what to make of the overnight love story....

Feeling eyes on him, Raph spared a glance at some kids that seemed to be staring them down. Obviously even among mutants, they were large and scary. He wanted soooo bad to scare the little brats, but thought better of it. For now...

And then Bruce brought attention to him. Giving him the job to lead patrol and 'police' the place. ...'Lead' over Leo? Well, that would be interesting...A glance at his twitterpated brother, then a nod at Bruce, not sure how Leo would take it...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Carl was glad that Erica got her chance to speak, though at first he wasn't so sure she would when the Turtles returned. A name was always good. Though in the past, they had usually just called their community by where they lived. The Farm. The Prison. Alexandria. Though 'The Mall' sounded like some teenie bop flick...

A nod, agreeing that Lilo did have these peoples' trust. She knew them. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the piece of paper that Lilo had given him with the names and each person's capabilities, handing it to Bruce.

"Erica's right. Lilo knows a lot about them. My people have only been here a couple of days, and they trust her. That's not something that's easy to come by. She made this list, maybe it will help you. My people aren't on there but each one of us have strong points. As Diana mentioned, Daryl is good at hunting. He can either lead hunts or teach those willing to learn. Glenn's quick, and great at savaging. He would be good at leading and teaching in that area."

And hearing Beth's input, he gave a nod. "I think that's a good job for them to lead. Though, Maggie is a born leader. I know she's about to be busy with twins, but I can't see that stopping her. And Eugene.." He cast a glance in Eugene's direction, but it was clear the man wasn't listening. He was pale as a ghost, obviously trying to hold it together. "Eugene is good at making things. He's smart... but he's not a fighter."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 pm

....and it was all too much...

Being attacked. Being blamed. Witnessing Mikko rip Love's heart from her chest, then proceed to eat it! Then Wade piercing it with the dagger. Watching her die... and how easily everyone seemed go back to their business....

Of course there those shocked and horrified. The cries of children. When Erica helped him, and Diana, he gave both a pitiful, but sad look,bottom lip quivering as if he may burst into tears, and he was certainly on the verge. Still, he did not relinquish his hold on the jar of pickles even as Mikko took a seat in his lap...

She smelled of blood. Wore it on her lips and on her face. the smell overpowering. His stomach lurched and he tried to hold in what stomach contents he still had...

A nod...

"I'm.... I'm okay..." A lie,but at least his pants were dry...

"I... I think I need to...go..."

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Shifting Kai in her arms, Lexi decided to join Laz and Dwight since it seemed things were peaceful between them. Though, she took a seat beside Laz, managing a faint grin at the scarred man, but remained silent for now. She had overheard some of what Laz had told him, and agreed...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dwight was quiet for a moment, taken aback that Lexi had joined them after what had happened back at the Sanctuary. He knew that she was friends with Sherry, and wondered if maybe the woman had any info of where she may have gone...

"Yeah. I have to find Sherry. And... I don't think my welcome will last long here.." He told Laz,giving a nod in Carl's direction as the kid communicated with what was apparently the 'owner' of this place. "Saviors and Negan did some pretty fucked up shit to the kid's people. Looks like that boy is about to be in a role of authority... can't really say I blame him if he wants me out.." A shrug. "But, I want Negan dead, too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lexi hid a frown as she bounced Kai on her knee. Even after everything that Negan did to her... how he tormented people... she still loved him. The thought of him being killed saddened her. A foolish part of her thought that there was still good in him....
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:31 am

Splinter and Donatello arrived.

And Splinter cleared his throat as Raphael gave a nod to Bruce. " Mr. Wayne. My sons and I owe you nothing, we have paid for our shelter here and whatever food we have eaten in blood and flesh literally and will do so again if called to. We protect and defend."

He glances up at his eldest sons, then back at Bruce. "But understand this you do not order this family, this clan. I see what you are trying to do and I am surprised Raphael did not see it himself, seeing as we told him about your utter disdain for our family and it's bonds. The empty threats you leveled at us and then the attempt to exclude us from the previous meeting." He himself was a bit annoyed Raphael seemed to forget that. Was it the usual competitiveness between him and Leonardo or did Raphael just forget this man could not be trusted, he was obviously trying to control them?! Thinking he had any right to say who was leader, and or impose it on them.

" I believe Raphael is and one day will be an incredible Leader in his own way, indeed Leonardo trains him to be so if ever came the time Leonardo himself cannot or chooses not to lead or to split the leading burden as our clan grows... it may yet. However, don't think we can't see through this further attempt to undermine our family bonds and control us as you couldn't last night, putting the one of us who still may view you as some one to trust because he is at heart a good and trusting young man, as well as more than capable... in charge when he is not the leader of this clan at this moment. We do thank you for the offer and are willing to help, however whether my sons take this assignment and who leads us under your roof will be up to our leader. Leonardo. Not you." He glances sideways at Carl here too and bows his head a little at the young leader, " Same with you young man, my sons are willing to help but matters that concern us and assignments you might ask them to take should be addressed to our Leader. I have a feeling Lilo already understood that."

Splinter choose his words carefully. He did not think Raph was a bad appointment for the task at all! and his second eldest son needed to know that! - however... Bruce made himself untrustworthy. And this was an obvious tactic to the wily rat man to try and assert some level of control over their clan.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:55 am

Leo smiled in approval of Erica's speech, but his eyes narrowed at the people who were beginning to leave.  Not to mention the mouthy brat that kept popping up everywhere.  As annoying as the girl was, he did approve of Bruce giving her a job right now.  But that was the only thing Leo agreed with when it came to Bruce.  When the man was giving out assignments for leaders in several categories, not once did Leo's name come up.  And Leo knew why.

To put Raph in charge of security wasn't what angered him.  It was his and his brothers' (excluding Raph) treatment in this whole situation.  It was his complete disregard for any of Leo's family.  His father was locked up for almost two years, for crying out loud.  Bruce didn't even seem to care about that, and it was under Bruce's watch.  Oh, yes - Leo was infuriated by that, yet he still tried to be civil.  That was becoming much more difficult to do with each passing minute.

Splinter's words did extinguish some of the inner blaze in Leo, but he still wanted to tell Bruce off - in a much more forceful way than his father.  He held his glare at the man.  To put Raph in charge of security, actually Leo didn't mind that at all.  Raph had proven himself to Leo that he was an effective leader in their training sessions together.  Maybe it was time for a real test and give Raph that assignment anyway?  After Bruce left, Leo would talk to Raph about it.  Right now, Leo was waiting to see what Bruce had to say about Splinter's words.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:30 am

Erica watched the moment, she too felt Bruce was either incredibly arrogant or dense enough he had not learned from the previous encounter he should have asked, not told.

Watching as Carl handed the list to Bruce.

However she gave Leo's hand a squeeze and slid it free moving around him and Raph to the chairs she had pulled aside earlier, now more comfortable to leave the stroller at least this much. Carl was there... and now Leo, his brothers, father and Casey.

She carried the chair closer parking it beside the Stroller and so as not to disrupt this moment by saying anything right now touched Splinters shoulder gently and gestured at the seat for him.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:42 am

Don heard the exchange. He too felt the assignment was a good one and Raph would be good at it. He could tell by the way Splinter spoke and Leo's quiet they felt it too.

And under more friendly feeling circumstances he could actually see their brother in blue readily agreeing to such assignments.

Though personally Donatello knew, and Leo knew, his own talents where more better suited put to use building and creating and preparing, arming them, then policing people. And that Michelangelo was a savant when it came to anything food. Growing, maintaining stock and nutrition. The guy lived for food!

He didn't note what Erica was up to for a moment, the girl mostly forgotten in this exchange. But he did grin when she brought a chair over for their father. Nice of her.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 3:18 am

"Hahah yeah Casey, Raph's right must look the part, something redtastic cause of the bromance between you and Rachel here and maybe if we lucky - cross fingers - leopard print pumps. Leopard print is sooo for the cougars of today." he teases grinning as he got something of a dig at the both of them in that.

It faded a little listening to Bruce... ooooh that would not go -

okay well no it wasn't as angry the reactions he thought there might have been from Leo or Don - Don having been quiet livid at Bruce the previous evening.

But Splinter spoke firmly, politely. And Leo said nothing... yet.

"Hey you." he greets Carl once close enough, "Hows your friend doing... and the lady?" and moving closer though most the part hanging back especially when the boy spoke to Bruce and gave him a list.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:09 am

Snorting with laughter and making half a rude gesture at Raph and Mikey Casey makes a show of 'flicking' his grown out longer hair over his shoulder and affecting what he guessed was a fairly feminine stride. " whatever you two just be jelling how fabulous I am gonna look yo. though gotta promise me my wife does my hair for me..." Thoroughly amused and knew April would enjoy the spot of humor too!

Joining the others he stood back a little, though a puff of pride and a grin, sure Splinter was shooting Bruce down but he made it clear it was not a lack of faith in Raph that made him do so. And having been party to listening through the door the night before as Bruce made an ass of himself to Leo and Don he fully understood the loss of trust. Bruce had no one but himself to thank for that. Yeah his best bud would be good in such a role! Awesome Splinter acknowledged that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 am

Bruce smiled in a friendly way to the rat and the brothers and gave a nod in understanding before he spoke.

Outside of these walls you can do as you please. inside however. I have appointed Raphael as my choice for leader. I have done so because I trust in him to lead. If you and your sons do not approve of this then we can give you all other jobs, and but others under Raph's charge. Leo may be leader of your clan, but this isn't about your clan, this is about the whole mall. and for that I chose Raph.
I hope that you would respect my choice in my home.

With that out of the way. Bruce glanced at the paper that Carl gave him and gave a smiling nod to the boy. Glenn's going to be out of it for a while, Maybe we can send Mike and Mikko out scavaging in the mean time. Also Don, I'm giving you and Peter Parker full use of my under ground lab.

Last edited by Batman on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:15 am

I don't think you're ok. Come on. I'll go with you. I don't think we're needed here any longer.

Mikko got up from Eugene's lap and held her hand out to help him stand.

She turned to the others when Carl was say who would be good at what jobs and gave an enthusiastic wave. I can help with supply runs! Like, bodyguard Glenn while he's snooping around.

She pulled Eugene to her wrapping her arms around him. we're gonna head off and get cleaned up. fills us in on what we missed.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 am

Michonne sat Glenn down on the toilet and left the room to see to Daryl. Once it was just the two of them Maggie hesitated to leave.

I can stay if you want. or if you rather be alone that's fine too. I'll be right out there if you need anything. She kissed the top of his head and hugged him. Slowly she let him go and headed for the door.

everything is going be ok. i don't know when, But one day it will be. I promise.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:29 am

The seat surprised Splinter and he sat with a gentle, " Thank you young one." to the lovely blond girl.

Casting Bruce a cold look. " Mr. Wayne, it is not Raphael's leadership that is in question here, he will make a excellent leader. It's you. You have made it quiet clear Raphael can not trust you. Not with himself, or his clan."
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:49 am

Donny angrily stepped forward and glared down at Bruce, stepping half in front of Raph, shielding him as he had done his brother the night before from the Batman. " hah! you don't trust Raph, or respect him. You were quiet happy to try shooting him up with substances you would have had no idea would harm him or do good. And you tried doing it when he was unable to consent or ask what it is you were trying to dump in his body and would not tell me - his brother and doctor! The fact Leonardo and I stopped you is now why you are disregarding Leonardo's leadership and trying to mollify me with nooooow pretending you would allow me down in a lab when you don't trust me? simply because we didn't back off and let you possibly poison our brother -thats' why we don't deserve trust though we have now fought for this place twice! and actually proven we can be trusted -It's not about your Mall at all or the people within. It's because you didn't get your way!"

A disdainful snort. " You don't trust Raph, you just want to use him, because unlike the rest of us didn't see your true face last night and still believes you to be good." Yes Bruce had pissed him right off the night before.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Bruce glanced up at Don then returned to looking at the paper Carl handed him.

I have appointed Raph his position, he accepted. It seems you and your clan are the only ones with an issue with this. Raphael will be in charge of mall security. If you have any further issues take it up with him. I have nothing more to stay on the matter. Let's move on.

You say Eugene can make bullets? Maybe with the right tools he will be capable of producing other weapons.

I also think having holding cells for those we need to watch would be a good idea. I had two cells in the lab, but they're useless now.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 pm

A part of him knew that Maggie would offer to stay, but she was giving him a choice, not forcing or being intrusive. She was understanding that he may need privacy. He returned the hug for as long as she was near, unsure of what he needed most.... privacy, or her support....

He knew it would be bad. The bruises made even having fabric touch him extremely uncomfortable. Lawrence had become brutally aggressive with him after Glenn had vomited up the 'meds' that should have made him 'responsive'. Still, the sick monster had gotten his pleasure...

He remembered how he felt when Maggie had been tormented by the Governor. How he had thought tat the psycho had raped her. How he wanted to be there for her.. how she kept pushing him away. She needed space, and he couldn't understand that. Then... how he had felt after finding out that Negan had raped her. How he wished he could have been there for her, but the group had gotten separated...

And now the tables had turned. She understood the need for privacy, but was that really what he needed? He wanted to spare her of seeing the physical abuse, but that seemed unavoidable. These bruises would last weeks. Lacerations, even longer.. and as humiliated and how shameful he felt, even though this was no fault of his own.. the thought of her walking out that door was suffocating...

"You... you don't have to go..."

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Hearing the bathroom door open, Daryl watched Michonne exit and close the door behind her. He tried to set up a little straighter in his recliner. Now knowing that Glenn wasn't at death's door, there was so much that needed to be done. He needed to find Abby. Make sure that Dwight was roomed a safe distance away from his people... then... rest. Though, his body was screaming for rest, but he was good at ignoring his own needs....

"Everything alright in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 18 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next