Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySat May 20, 2017 6:20 am

" hahahaha - Baby gravey is about right... seems to be a lot of it going around... yes please, a sample of that, some blood and venom if you produce any." Lilo nods waiting for the okay of Gwen and Pete to fetch Stitch's machine and only maybe a little bit teasing Pete using his words. " I may be able to create something of a serum of some type or medication to be taken that might help... I don't know."

She might have to ivf create a few embryos just to know if she could, and possibly save Gwen and the pregnancy. But she was not going to give them false hope. Her excitement and glee for these barely known people. But not false hope saying she will find something and save the day - because she did not know she could. Maybe she would extend a hand to the smart turtle to help.

April was not far away and having heard some but keeping politely quiet brought over what was needed for samples. Thinking in her mind was asking the girl when they had a chance to talk where the people here or her or Bruce had gathered the medical, equipment. Thinking like Donatello they may have to find a hold fast out side of this mall. And a hospital of medium size or bigger would make for a great opportunity for such a hold fast.

~~~~

Stitch had shaken his head at the leading turtle, nothing to be sorry for as he saw it he understood the fear and worry and need to act. He was built for destruction, he was reprogrammed for protection and creation of familial bonds. He was not in either sense really meant for the waiting and the not acting.

And he and Lilo in their childhood days had acted more than rashly one more than one occasion learning hard and fast they could not, suffering and learning and growing. And doing so openly, so whilst it took arguing the home town of Lilo's and their extended family of alien experiments had packed up and left home for space when the first outbreaks looked truly dire. His best friend was young of body and mind, but in many ways also... was older than most humans. And speaking of best friends he was riding on the big red wearing turtles arms and sensed the human with him was his bestie and they were trying to have a moment. He leaps off and rolls into a ball to roll along ahead of them so they could have the bromance privacy and also to be on his way to see Lilo. But close enough to help, the big turtle had been down most the night his eye and arm new, and the little alien no charge to protect now self assigned himself to remain close to these too until Lilo and perhaps after to take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySat May 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Nightcrawler wrote:
Melissa Andreas wrote:
" No kidding it makes me question a lot. Maybe something with Death has gone haywire to cause Walkers anything is possible. And I'm not one of the lucky ones no X gene for me and it might be a good thing. We haven't come across mutant walkers yet what if they still have their powers and can sort of use them." Mel said with a shudder that was a scary thought.

Kurt put what he was holding down and thought on that. Could a zombie with the X-gene still have their powers? There was a small part of him that actually wanted to find out. Not that he would volenteer for that. But it was an interesting question. Then he thought back to Gambit. Was he one of them? If so, did he have his powers? But Gambit's powers took concentration that wasn't something the zombies had they were mindless as far as he knew.

I think if they did keep their powers, it would have to be a power that didn't take much brain power to work. Something that just happen. Like...Cyclops. He had no control over his laser eyes so he needed to wear special glasses so that he didn't kill everyone he looked at. If he turned he may be lassering off heads still...But for someone like me who has to visualize where I'm going and concentrate to use my powers I'm not sure it would work. Or if it did Maybe I would just be always teleporting. I suppose I would just starve to death if I couldn't stop myself long enough to feed.

It does pose an interesting question, and one I'm sure the CDC has thought of. And that, is an even scarier thought. Having mindless mutant zombies is one thing. Having weaponized mutant zombies is another.

" Either way walkers are dangerous if they catch you off guard or if they swarm. The CDC had Superman,Peter Parker and Toad as it was so I don't know what was happening there. I was there but was left to guard the vehicles while traveling to this place for a rescue. Maybe it needs to be looked into just in case." She replied if something else was going on in the CDC then that needed to be investigated.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:56 pm

I believe it is something to look into. But not while you are unable to walk. y powers wont be much use if we find ourselves inside a new place, you'll need to be able to run. But...You're aware of that.

Kurt continued with making a meal and tea. He grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to her for while they waited.

And we need to figure out what happen to Gambit and Deadpool first.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Gwen nodded at Lilo to get the machine that she wanted to use. Anything that will be useful to you you can use. Plus if it's some kind of alien tech I would love to see it and how the machine works. Speaking of how things work...

Gwen looked up at Peter then back at Lilo. This isn't a medical question. But Bruce has been MIA lately so can't ask him. But Pete's web shooters don't have an endless supply of webbing. maybe one day when things aren't insane. Stitch, you and Pete and can see how to come up with more...if the need were to arise.

She kissed Peter's hand and grinned at him. Hope you didn't mind me asking that. better then taking about your love juice though.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Mikko was left to lay in the middle of the pit alone, the Carl's knife not only cut through her chest it cut through the bandages that were covering her leaving her chest bare. She seen a glimps of wade, Death and Vanessa talking. She went to walk up to them, waving her arm to get Wade's attention but when she was close enough to call out she was back in the pit looking up at a blurry sky.

She felt no pain as she slowly made it to her feet. Her vision was still messed up. Placing a hand where Carl had stabbed her she felt the knife still in her which she pulled out and let fall to the ground. She did feel her blood pouring out of her, warm liquid covering her chest, a wound that would not heal. Again placing her hands where she had been struck she felt there to feel what the damage was. It seemed pretty bad.

She decided to put the jump suit on properly, putting her arms in the long sleeves and zipping the front up. There was a hood attached to it that she flipped over her head and let it cover her damaged eyes.

Slowly she made her away to the side of the dome and placed her hands on the cage. the few people around watching.

Anyone out there have a cigarette I can bum?...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySat May 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Nightcrawler wrote:
I believe it is something to look into. But not while you are unable to walk. y powers wont be much use if we find ourselves inside a new place, you'll need to be able to run. But...You're aware of that.

Kurt continued with making a meal and tea. He grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to her for while they waited.

And we need to figure out what happen to Gambit and Deadpool first.

" Yeah we do along with what that demon is planning. Know of any mutants with healing powers?" Mel asked him taking the bottled water taking a drink from it.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySun May 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Hitting the ground hard, the momentum rolled him, causing the Termite to lose his grip, sending him in the opposite direction. Disoriented, it took him a moment to get his bearings, injured lungs protesting, body aching from fresh cuts and bruises.

Eyes finally coming into focus, he spotted movement in the distance. The Termite was picking himself up, and now rushing towards him....

Struggling to his feet with hands bound behind his back, Glenn ran into the thick forest, the man falling behind. Being injured, that was one thing Glenn had on his side. He had always been fast, and being small enabled him to maneuver through the brush. The man was large. A diet of mostly human flesh leaving him unhealthy. Another advantage....

Putting distance between them, Glenn halted when he heard the man cry out, attention shifting just in time to see him swarmed by Walkers. A lucky break, maybe.

He continued forward, putting enough distance between the attack and himself so the Walkers would not smell his blood, he stopped only when he felt it was safe. Taking a moment to try and catch his breath, which was made even more difficult by the tape. Finding a small pine tree that's bark had just developed into a roughness that would suit his needs, Glenn worked his wrists up and down, 'sawing' through the tape. When it was finally weak enough, he was able to free himself, wincing as he yanked the tape from already injured wrists then removed the tape from his mouth, taking in a deep breath...

His lungs were burning, the wheezing betraying his attempt at quietness. Just a moment to relieve them of their painful protests....

Soon, he was moving once again. He knew Maggie would want him to go back to the Mall. To gather help, but it was further away than the Sanctuary. And....he needed to help the others. Maybe the element of surprise would work in his favor....

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySun May 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Carl was hopeful that Maggie's attack would kill Negan. But no. Once again, that bitch Love came to his aid. He glared at her, and stepped between her and Maggie, not listening to her orders. He would not sit, nor would he relinquish the weapons he had left....

"Don't touch her again." He warned, knowing he was powerless against her. But he would defend her with his life.

"I know demons side with the Devil.. but what hold does he have over you? I think you owe me that much..."
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySun May 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Eh...None alive. That I know of. We are such a small group in such a small area.
There are probably many many others out there in the world like us. Held up in a safe house hoping for the best. Probably mutants as well. In other states, other countries. Too bad there isn't a way to communicate with others. What we need is a strong telepath. If Charles was around he could find others. But we can't wish for what we don't have. He must work with what and who we got.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySun May 21, 2017 12:59 pm

I don't owe you anything, child. Love turned to Negan and sat him down to heal him again. She was growing tired of this. We have a contract, One you didn't want to agree to, it should be noted that I did go to you first. But you were so disagreeable.
So I now I help him and in the end...well...Some people like agreeing to things without reading the fine print.

Negan winced and leaned back in the chair waving her away after she was done. Whatever she was talking about he was sure it could be handled latter. Once the pain started going away he slowly stood up and walked over to Lucille that was propped up against the wall by the stove picked it up and walked back over to the two.

Let's go! Outside! I'm done playing with you fuckers! You, Boy, stay in here with the cat. You can watch from the window.

Gripping Maggie tightly by the arm he lifted her off the chair. She struggled to get away, punching, kicking and even biting him. But his hold on her remained.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySun May 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Carl couldn't possibly hate Love anymore. And Negan, he wanted to kill the man a million times over.  Of course Negan had some kind of contract with the bitch, whatever. May they both rot in hell...

Then, things went from bad to worse when Negan yanked Maggie up with Lucille in hand, then started dragging her outside!

"NO!!" Carl screamed, pulling a knife before jumping on Negan's back. His injured arm caught him in a headlock as the blade sunk into Negan's back...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Nightcrawler wrote:
Eh...None alive. That I know of. We are such a small group in such a small area.
There are probably many many others out there in the world like us. Held up in a safe house hoping for the best. Probably mutants as well. In other states, other countries. Too bad there isn't a way to communicate with others. What we need is a strong telepath. If Charles was around he could find others. But we can't wish for what we don't have. He must work with what and who we got.

" Yeah got no choice there. But you would think with a man as smart and rich as Bruce Wayne we would have better medical tech or tech in general. He was Batman as well one of the greatest superheros of all time." Mel said wondering why there wasn't better security and medical treatment it made no sense to her.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptySun May 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Negan had almost made it to the door when Carl jumped on him, and then he felt the knife go through his back. He Threw Maggie hard against the wall where Love jumped on her to keep her there. With no need to worry about the woman, Negan gripped Carl's injured arm and attempted to tossed him over his head and on to the floor so that he could finally end the kid for good.

As he was in the process of doing that, Saber came through the door saying that the walker woman was causing a panic among the common folk, screaming about how she was hungry and was going to kill everyone and was trying to dig the wire cage out of the ground. When she finished talking she then realized that Negan was in trouble and lifted her her gun up. But Negan instructed her not to shoot....yet.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:29 am

...And Saber would feel a pistol pressed against her head....

Glenn, winded and injured, bleeding out... but DETERMINED, had found his way to the weapon warehouse. Had sneaked in like a weasel, taken weapons needed. The holster that he once wore around his shoulder, waist and thigh, replaced and holding new firearms....

Bleeding profusely, weak. A none-threat to those stupid enough to doubt him....

But armed and hell set on saving his wife. To save Carl.....

"Drop your weapons and let them go..... or I'll blow BOTH of your brains out..."

The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:41 am

Saber Slowly placed her weapon on a near by coffee stand and raised her arms. Negan too stopped what he was doing. More impressed then anything that the guy was there, still alive and standing! He had to admit, as pissed off these people made him, they never ceased to amaze.

The distraction was enough was for Maggie to grab a pen that was on the counter and stab it in Love's eye. The cat howled and backed up in pain letting the woman go and she was able to run to Carl and make sure he was ok before going to Glenn.

As soon as Love moved her hand from her bleeding eye the flowers started to grow from the wound, causing her more pain and leaving her unable to heal from the injury. The more she fought with the the plant the more flowers that grew.

Negan, not knowing what the fuck was going and now screaming out a long stream of profanities, aimed Lucille at Love and like one would a baseball knocked her head clean off.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm

And Negan succeeded, grabbing Carl's injured arm, and after a lot of struggle, threw him to the ground with the intent of finishing him off. He pushed himself back, attempted to get away, but then Glenn came busting in. Now Negan's lacy was being held at gunpoint, and the distraction was enough for Maggie to act, successfully wounding Love. Then, Negan turned on her....

Carl was quick to make sure that Maggie was okay, but she was up and also checking on him. He gave a nod to assure her he was fine, then moved over to Glenn, taking the pistol that was still strapped to his hip, aiming it at Negan.....

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:23 pm

Maggie stood just outside of the door on the porch of the house. she was able to see what was going on and was sure that this was finally it for Negan, Then all they had to do was get the hell out of the town. There was Mikko, but what the woman said...Was she ok to be saved? No, they would have to at least try to get to her to make sure.

Just as she had that thought there the sounds of gun fire and panic screaming could be heard through the town.

Maggie turned in time to see walkers coming up the road towards them.

We have to go, now. Negan's truck was right by the house with the keys in it and Maggie ran straight for it.

Back inside the house, the now headless demon had even more of those flowers growing from her neck the vines had a hold of Negan's legs. He was pulling at them and cursing loudly making a lot of noise.

Saber, now fully aware of what was going on slowly turned around, hands still up and nodded for them to go. She wanted to get that door shut and help get those plants off Negan.

Back at the Dome, Mikko finally stopped screaming and began to work on getting the door to the cage open.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 1:24 pm

..Okay, the freaky flower things again! But, it was becoming even more obvious that whatever they were, both times he had witnessed them, they seemed to work in their favor.

Glenn didn't protest when Carl took the gun that was strapped to his hip. But seeing the obvious rage in the teen's eye, he knew his intent was more than simply holding him at gunpoint. But hearing the screams, then the unmistakable sounds of a horde made the situation a little more urgent...

Hearing Maggie's warning, he gave a nod and eased back toward the door, not daring to turn his back on their enemy....

"I'm really sorry." He told Saber, knowing the woman most likely served Negan out of fear... but he had been the victim of trust being placed too freely...

Carl still held Negan in his sights, but getting a clear shot would be a little more difficult as she wrestled with the vines but then he finally took it...

Fortunately for Negan, the pistol jammed and backfired...

"Carl!! We have to go!! This place is going to be surrounded soon!""He urged, finally getting through to him. With an angered huff, Carl finally joined them. The trio headed for the truck that awaited close to the house Glenn keeping himself between Maggie and Carl and any possible threat...

Once they reached the vehicle and everyone was safely inside, Glenn climbed behind the wheel. After some difficulties with the faulty ignition, the truck roared to life. Not wanting to chance Walker's getting stuck between the tires and the vehicle, he maneuvered through as many as he could, but the area was  quickly becoming dangerous...

Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm

There was no sign of pursuit - at all.

This puzzled Erica.

She slowed and soothed Judith - her own racing heart too! making sure both she and the babe were not too warm in this suit and supremely glad that the idiot Negan had not thought to strip them all off. Or the morons at Terminus. Otherwise her feet would be suffering a severe case of frost bite, or both she and Judith would be in the beginning stages of hypothermia by now even with the stolen jacket off the man she killed.

And that was what puzzled her. By now some one should have noted she and Judith were gone, or found the man ... And the puzzlement became fear. It was possible it meant something worse was happening. She moved a little further off the 'road' away from the tracks she was following and her breathing under control, Judith happy she listens hard. Not moving so fast she could be more selective and move along under trees, the deep trench of tracks she left became... nothing. It was easier to avoid walkers out here as long as she and Judith were quiet.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:50 pm

"Be careful Case, Raph... we'll see yous soon." Don waved distractedly, worry for them warring with the half a dozen other thoughts he had in his head. Though he manages to spare Leo a nod and grin of thanks for the praise. He felt he didn't yet deserve it but it was appreciated.

He looks at all the projects he had been in the middle of and sighs a little, clapping Mikey's shoulder with a bit of a snort of amusement. "Maybe some day we will take to the sea Mikey - might be the better course of action eventually. Though I can't assure the rum." glad even with a bit of a bruised snout and ego from having been muzzled by RaphRobot hand he was still making jests.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 8:23 pm

He had the perfect to finish Negan of....but it seemed luck was on the man's side. Obviously whomever had been left in charge of keeping the Sanctuary's weapons clean had slacked on their responsibilities. Cursing as he tried to clear the jam himself, he heard Glenn call out to him, coupled by the scream that was attracting the Walkers.

They were running out of time. So Negan was spared, for now. Well... maybe. The black vines seemed to have an attraction to him.

"Judith!!" He called out, reminding the other two of his baby sister, unknowing that Maggie was aware she had been taken...

"The baby was taken by the blond.." Can a quiet voice. The red-head. The one that had delivered the bucket and sponge to Maggie only hours ago. Carl hesitated, but this was not a safe place to communicate. The Walkers were closing in, and if the Saviors saw her speaking to the escapees, it would be a death sentence for her...

"Go while you can!"

There was some confusion, but Carl nodded and headed with Glenn and Maggie to the truck. He let Maggie slide in first, giving her the middle of the seat, then hopped in, locking the door behind them....

"Someone must have taken down a fence for so many to be pouring in..." Carl observed, finally having a moment to check his injured wrist. More severe bruising, and the bones had once again been popped out of alignment,the tip of his ulna pushing against his skin. He tried to reposition it despite the torment, masked his discomfort. Only a wince...

".. Erica, does she have Judith??" He asked Maggie, worried sick about his baby sister. The red-head mentioned a blonde. Carl knew, had it been Beth, she wouldn't have left them. She was too stubborn. Negan had mentioned trading Glenn to the Terminus group in exchange of a blonde.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Raphael had been oblivious to the little blue guy, too.. boggled down with his destructive thoughts. Funny how you could go from grateful for another chance, to a serious state of WTF-ery in a single bound...

There was just too much. Bruce's lack of concern. His lack of presence to his community. Innocent people were taken. He was now learning to deal with handicaps... but while he was 'sleeping', Leo was off getting his kicks off....

He wanted to ignore Casey's 'offer', and of course his tease would have earned a well deserved headlock noogie if circumstances were different..

"Jus' glad Leo found a way to cope.." His tone snarky and sarcastic. "Glad Bruce gets to play hero without actually doin' a damn thing.." And those words felt like venom in his mouth. How he had looked up to the caped crusader. How he had been so excited to be chosen as side-kick. Now, he felt like the foolish one...

"Where's Ape, anyway?" He asked, having no idea that she was now part of the medical team. It made sense, though. She had always been good at that sort of thing, and had patched them up on numerous occasions.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Once everyone was inside the truck (Maggie sitting between the two boys) She relaxed a little, but just a little. They still had to see about Mikko and get out of the town, then head to Terminus. But this was a huge first step in getting them and their family out of this horror.

When Carl spoke up about his sister she turned to him and nodded. She does. But she left here on foot. We're going to need to find her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Lazarus King wrote:
As Laz was making the strange Grilled Cheese cheese sandwich there was a knock at the door. Answering it, it was Diana with a few packs of meat. With many thanks he went back to the kitchen and put all of it in the freezer except for a bit he would cook up for breakfast.

After awhile Lexi had a grilled cheese sandwich and bacon.

We took the plate of food and went back in the bedroom. Breakfast is served.

Lexi's face lit up when Laz returned with her breakfast. With Kai now she gently placed her son beside her and took the plate, leaning over to press a soft kiss against Laz' cheek. "Awww, thank you." The heavenly smells of fresh food. Not something she had scavenged or scraped out of a can.

She inhaled deeply before snagging a strip of bacon and looking it over like it was nothing short of the most marvelous thing. "Oh, man. It's been awhile..." She said, nibbling on the tasty 'delicacy'. She then offered him a piece as she made room for him on the bed...

"I was thinking, after this... I'm going to clean up. Then, what do you say we go explore this place? I would like to find the Asian I bit and make sure that wound isn't infected. And.. meet the people here..." She suggested, having no idea what had happened, or that the mall wasn't as safe as it seemed....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:30 pm

But Wade couldn't see it that way. Vanessa was his heart. Knowing that he had to leave her behind was crushing. Of course, he had Mikko and a potential future with her and their unborn. But would she even want him? She had that fat guy with funny hair. And in fairness, Billy Ray Cyrus had been there for her...

"A price, a price.. there's always a price!" And, because he had to try... "What's the cost? I think I have like a buck twenty five back in my suit. But, it's been ripped to pieces. Along with my fine ass. But, who knows... maybe the deadheads didn't completely rob me...."

And hearing that Death planned to help him take out Love, he gave a nod. "Does it involve a spray bottle? Cats hate spray bottles... it's actually kind of hilarious..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next