Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 pm

The distraction was definitely working, and she was turning him on. Hearing the hints that she wanted more than just a make out session caused his excitement to grow. What was meant for a distraction for her would certainly do wonders for both, because there was nothing better in this world than making love to her....

Hearing her mock concern about how Bruce may feel about them violating his Camaro, Glenn hummed against her lips, breathing hitched as she straddled his lap. His need was already made obvious as he gently grasped her hips and grinded against her as he kissed her deeply...

"Mmm... are you kidding? This... will be the best thing.... that's ever happened to this car.." He told her between heated kisses, eager hands gliding along her sides and lifting her shirt along the way, and carefully over her head, tossing it into the driver's seat. With that out of the way, he eagerly kissed her stomach, working his way up....

"There's room in the back..." He assured her heatedly....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 12:13 am

Mmmmm you might be right. With her shirt off she was quick to remove her bra next. After her top was nude she tugged Glenn's shirt off. He was doing even better at distracting her then the car was. Course they were in the car, so the car was still being a distraction in a way. But damn she was going to feel bad about this after. Leaving her little sister who had just witnissed who might have been three of her friends hanging from a tree. She didn't know where Maggie and now Glenn was. And here she was having a good time.

But she would worry all about that later.

Right now she was making her way into the back seat. She crawled into the bucket seat and slipped her jeans off along with the weapons she had on her. That's when she found a black, leather cat mask wedged in the seat.

I think someone else might have had some fun back here before us. She told Glenn and put on the tight head piece. Meow.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Melissa Andreas wrote:
' So far so good no one is noticing me.' The teen thought as she wheeled herself into the mall and to the hallway where she and Lydia had been chased by Toad yesterday there might be something down that hallway.

" There has to be something down this way anything I can use." Mel told herself as she looked around while wheeling herself down the hall.

Gambit was heading to the leather store to see if he could find some new gloves. He hadn't heard the news about Wade and Mikko yet, but was thinking about seeing them later. Since those two hooked up he didn't talk to wade too much.

On his way to the store he noticed Mel wheeling herself around and grabbed a hold of the wheelchair's handles.

Bonjour mon cher. Going somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 pm

" What does it matter to you Gambit? But since you asked I'm looking to find a way to fix my legs up quick then getting out of here before another attack happens. With Bebop gone and I know Lydia won't be able to survive out there like I can I have nothing keeping me here. Besides who would want me here I caused Bebop's death. If we hadn't gone outside because I wanted to be in the snow then he would be alive. I bring nothing but trouble and death." Mel replied broken full of survivor's guilt and pain she really believed in all of what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:04 pm

What was that then? You weren't going anywhere? Well good to know! You can come with me! I've been meaning to pick up a new partner in crime. Sorry to hear about yer pig friend. So I need a new pair of gloves. Old ones have worn out and I can not keep up my bad boy look without a pair of leather gloves. The pains of being the best looking X-Men on the team.

Gambit spun her chair around a few times then ran with her full speed to the store.

And besides, I'm pretty sure there's nothing that can heal you that fast.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:08 pm

" There's bound to be a mutant with that power or metahuman that can do it. Or it's in this mall Bruce Wayne does own it. And Bebop wasn't just a friend if things hadn't gotten fucked up he would've been like a dad or older brother. But why the hell do you want me?" Mel asked him crossing her arms unable to get away from Gambit she sure as hell couldn't walk.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Ah! Let me think if I know anyone like that...I know in this here mall, we have a blue elf that can teleport, A girl that can phase through solid objects. You sadly met Toad. Deadpool has the healing factor. But you have to eat him for it to work for you. I'm no help I just explode shit.I could remove ya leg I suppose. Don't think that'll help. Jus'cus some rich man owns the mall don't mean he owns things to heal you. Yer lucky he had enough things to do what they could do for you.

Finally getting to the store he wheeled her in and started looking for the gloves.

Want ya? I just wanna annoy ya. Is it working so far?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:57 pm

" Yeah it's working and if I could reach I would punch you in the face." Mel growled at him not in the mood to be annoyed by anyone. It would be one thing if he was actually helping but he wasn't. She couldn't leave him because of her legs but she refused to give up on finding anything to get healed that easily.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Well alright! You being stuck in this wheelchair is convent! Punch me in the face? Rude! That's the money maker.

He picked out some gloves and tossed them on Mel's lap. Hold that for me.

He moved them to the back of the store then turn them around quickly and rushed out of the store.

I would find what I'm looking for better in the adult store. Yer old enough to go into that store right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:20 pm

" I'm only fourteen so no I'm not old enough." She told him as she was wheeled around pretty quickly. This wasn't what she had planned.

" How can you be so lackadaisical after an attack especially when those creeps are close by?" The teen asked.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:15 pm

You just said the word lackadaisical, yer old enough to go into the store.

So in the store they went, past the underwear and bras, past the posters and shot glasses and right before the sex toys. The fingerless gloves.

And here we are. You said 14? You want me to roll you over to the vibrators? I know teens your age start getting needs. Vibrating needs.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 pm

" No way not interested there's more important things to deal with anyway." Mel replied not wanting anything to do with vibrators.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:10 am

Eugene was okay with the hug... he liked hugs, and didn't mind that he was often called cuddly. At least he had that much to offer the world. He listened to her, giving a nod here and there, understanding what she was saying, but stood firm in his beliefs....

"I do not disagree. However I still believe that anything good takes time. You cannot rush a fine wine. Perhaps you sipped too quickly on the grapes of Wade before that ship could reach its peak. It is crucial to fully know a person before you declare them your soul mate. Friends first...and see where that goes..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:16 am

Mikko gave him a serious look and nodded her head.

Yes. Friends first.

She then gave him a hard push onto the couch that was behind him and quickly straddled his lap. She slipped her shirt off and tossed it beside them, then leaned down and kissed him deeply.

Friends with benefits. She said between heated kisses. Let's see...Where this goes...
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 1:35 am

Right. Healing your leg. He mumbled as he looked through the gloves. he then held one up. You like this one? I like this one? He ripped open the package and slipped it over his hand. Nice fit. Feels good. Fits like a glove. Get it? Like a glove?

Gambit grabbed her chair once again and ran her out of the store tossing silky undies on her head as they went. Once out that store he ran out and positioned her at the end of the long main lobby floor.

You are about to go for the ride of your life.

He carefully aimed the chair so that it wouldn't run into anything. He then picked Mel up, sat in the chair and put her in his lap. He pulled his staff out and extended it out.

You ready?!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm

" What are you doing?!" Mel yelled clinging to him as her did what he did. Whatever it was it wasn't going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:21 pm

I've just really always wanted to try this. We're either going to shoot forward or blow up! Either way I would hold on.

Gambit charged up the staff causing it to emit a purple glow. He then reached it behind them and touched the end of it to the floor behind the chair.

You'll feel a tingling. And then FOOSH!

Before Mel could make any protest, he held onto her with his free hand and released the energy he had built up causing an explosion and the wheelchair to shoot off across the floor at speeds the chair was not meant to go.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:45 pm

" Gambit you're insane!" Mel screamed as they were rocketed forward by him using his powers. She clung to him tightly scared out of her mind everything was moving so fast.

" I'm going to kill you!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:47 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! No yer not! When the chair stopped they both went toppling out of it. Gambit pulled her close to him so she wouldn't get hurt and rolled a few times before hitting the wall.

He pulled himself up with Mel still tucked safely against him.

That was better then expected. I really didn't think it would roll, I thought for sure we were going to explode.

He ruffled Mel's hair.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:58 pm

" That was insane! All I want to do is to fix my legs being down like this doesn't help anything! I can't defend myself or do anything!" The teen yelled scared and angry from the wild ride.

" Although that was some ride and if this wasn't a horrible world right now it would've been something I would've done on a dare." She admitted calming down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Gambit stood up and put her back in the chair. The chair was mostly ok. The back was a bit burned up but nothing that would interfere with it working. He said nothing about her bitching and tucked the staff away now that he had his moment of excitiment. That's when he caught sight of the hanging figures in the trees.

He walked to the large windows that looked out into the front of the building wheeling Mel in front of him.

Well, I'm no zombie expert, But I am 99% those women didn't put themselves up there. I'm guessing someone is threatening us. Or...Someone. we'll, Ma fille. Looks like you'll be staying with me now. You and the other petit singe.

Let's Go see what Wade is doing...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:24 pm

" No kidding whoever it is though is nearby. But why am I gonna stay with you and why are we gonna see Deadpool?" Mel asked him seeing the hanging dead women made her nervous some maniac was doing that and he could be doing it so he could get more women.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:22 pm

And Eugene suddenly found himself pushed back against the couch, and she was straddling him!! Her shirt now off and her breasts right at eye level....

...he froze. Body becoming tense beneath her. Indeed, she was a beautiful woman and she made him.. feel things... but Eugene Porter was a different kind of beast. He was able to stay rational even with the hormones pumping.

He half-returned the kiss, but it was obvious that he was still dragging his heels. "This is... still too fast... even for... 'friends with benefits'..." He told her, trying to pull away, his hands becoming shaky. Was... this rape? He was being raped....

But.. he didn't feel she was a bad person. She was simply trying to fill a void.. but he hoped it wouldn't be with his penis! Quickly looking for a distraction, he noticed the TV that was behind her on a large entertainment center. Various DVDs surrounding on shelves...

"We could... watch anime and partake of the snacks I took from the Sanctuary... I have cookies and popcorn.... "

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Carl returned the hug, finding that familiar comfort in her arms that he once sought when his demons became too much. It didn't matter how grown he felt that he was, Michonne would always be a 'mom' figure to him. And maybe she was right. Maybe his dad would send him signs along the way. He certainly hoped so. Rick had tried to prepare him for the day that he would have to live without him. And Carl knew he could do it, as difficult as it was. But he expected to have more time...

Hearing that he made his father proud earned a hint of a grin, and he nodded when she mentioned making the grave look nicer once spring came.

"Negan... he attacked this place soon after we got here. Strung.. he strung dad up in the trees. I don't know who buried him. Maybe more of our group is here. I can't see anyone else caring."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Mikko stopped her actions when he told her it was still too fast for him. it seemed he was very set in his ways. He wanted to take things slow and get to know her first. No kissing on the first date. It sucked, but she finally admitted defeat and slipped her shirt back on.

He was right though, there was a void she was trying to fill, but it wasn't what he thought. She wasn't over Wade. She loved Deadpool deeply still and was sure that over time, even when heartache had went away, the man would always have a bit of her heart. But no, this...Need. it wasn't about that. She was starting to feel...Hungry. And not for popcorn and cookies. sextual urges seemed like a side effect to this hunger. it was strange.

Not only that but she found Eugene attractive. And the fact that he was 'playing hard to get' made him a challenge!

Finally she slide off of him landing beside him on the couch.

I'm sorry. And she meant it. She didn't want to scare him away. She REALLY needed to get her shit under control.

I like anime and snacks! She said in a cheerful tone. Her face then lit up a bit. Maybe she should tell him a bit more of the things she liked, and he could share some of his fun facts.

Soooo...Maybe we can also tell each other about ourselves a bit. The truth about ourselves. She added giving him a knowing look. I'll go first!

Soooo. My full name is Mikko McKinnon. I'm 24. Uh....Oh! Before the outbreak I was going to head to France to train for the free running championships. After that I was going to start training as an Olympic hopeful. I run. fast. and climb things. I sing, just as a hobby. I love swing dancing and rock-a-billy music and fashion.

She thought a bit but decided to end it there and let him tell her some things about himself. or ask questions if he had any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next