Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe Less Active??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

Maybe Less Active?? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Less Active??   Maybe Less Active?? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi!!!

So, I haven't really been on here a lot lately over the last few weeks. Sorry about that. Some of the reasons are....

1 - I've recently started watching Supernatural, have become VERY OBSESSED, and have been spending pretty much the majority of my evenings doing nothing but watching it. ITS TAKING OVER MY LIFE.

2. - I wouldn't say I'm completely losing interest in roleplaying, I'm just not really feeling as into it at the moment. I don't know. I don't NOT want to, but I'm just starting to lose interest a little bit. I'm also getting...I don't know, roleplayers block? Is that a thing? I don't know... XD

So, I'll still try to pop in now and then, but I might not be on here as often anymore. I hope this isn't an inconvenience to anyone.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
WalkerBait
Admin
WalkerBait

Maybe Less Active?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe Less Active??   Maybe Less Active?? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:42 pm

Awww *huuugs*

Interests definitely change and it's not something you choose, it just happens and you have to go with it and feed whatever muse you have. That's what happened with me and the TMNT only RPs. While I still love TMNT, my other muses couldn't be ignored, and having limited free time to RP, it's only natural to want to spend that time with whatever stimulates you. (Especially after RPing nothing but Turtles for over 10 years O.o) My 'TWD' drive has been strong for quite awhile now.

Sometimes you just need a change of pace, new scenery. Explore new lands.

You're welcome here anytime and we will be happy to see you when you can, but this is certainly something I understand all too well. *hugs*

Maybe Less Active??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Members' Corner :: Members' Niche'-
Jump to: