Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Tub Love Machine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Hot Tub Love Machine Empty
PostSubject: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:04 am

Deadpool wrote:
God, every touch, every kiss ... and the massaging was like heaven! It had been so long since anyone had touched him like that, and he could certainly get used to it! Amazing how a chance meeting had completely turned his life around. He felt lucky,damn lucky, for the first time in a really long ass time...

A smile played over his lips as he caught hers in a deep, heated kiss, hands moving from her ass and along her sides, up to cup and squeeze and massage her breasts....

He gently bucked beneath her hips as the undeniable need grew...

"Mmmm, my Angel of mercy..." He breathed against her lips. "I think, we better take this to the naughty section.... and yes, I totally just went beyond the fourth wall....."

Mikko hummed against his lips and reached down to grab his cock. Wrapping her fingers around him she gave him soft, and playful strokes. she was just teasing him for now. To the naughty section we go. She responded before kissing him again. Her tongue slipped past his lips as the kiss became more intense. Still she kept her touches light and flirty. It was too bad she couldn't breath under water, because she would have loved to go down on him right now.

However...

Sit on the edge of the tub. She told him as she moved off of him. Can't hold my breath too long.

She patted where she wanted him to sit then waited for him to get situated.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:44 am

And Wade was enjoying every single moment of this, moaning and humming and bucking beneath her touches. And then came the instructions for him to take a seat at the edge of the tub. He hesitated for a moment, not wanting to leave the water's warmth or her attentions, but finally does so...

And waited, with high expectations....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:54 am

Once Wade was sitting on the side of the tube, she lifted herself up on her hands to kiss him one more time before going for her goal. After a deep kiss she submerged herself back into the hot water and spread his legs so that she could get between them. She smiled up at him and took his cock in her hand, stoking him, rubbing the head of his dick with her thumb. She gave him a cheeky smile and licked her lips then finally went down on him.

She went slow. Not showing off all her skills at once. A few soft kisses to the tip of his cock, lips sliding down his length. Then licking back up to it's head, tongue swirling around him. Then finally she took him in her mouth, but only a little. Just the tip. Sucking softly.

Her fingers played over the rest of his dick and balls.

After teasing for a good five minuets she looked up at him with just her eyes, reached behind him grabbing his ass, and slowly, took every inch of him into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:33 pm

Oh, God.. all of the teasing she was doing was driving him completely insane! He wanted to shove his dick deep into her mouth, but was trying really hard to allow her to draw this out, and he wanted it to last for as long as humanly possible...

"Mmmm... that's the money shot!!" He complimented, fighting the urge to thrust. His fingers digging into the tub, threatening to break his nails, moaning with each heavenly flick of her tongue...

And finally,she took him all in... "OH, FUCK YEAH!!" He screamed out in uncontrollable pleasure, finally giving a thrust, one hand releasing his hold on the tub to tangle in her hair, urging her on....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:42 pm

She had no problem with him thrusting into her mouth if he wanted. Hearing his words turned her on and edged her on. Her head bobbed up and down on him, letting him control the pace he wanted her to go. She moaned against him, switching up the intensity of her suction.

She moved her hands along his thighs, squeezing and rubbing his legs as her hands moved under him to fondle his balls. Rolling them in her fingers, giving him light squeezes.

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:39 pm

"Mmm... FUCK..." He moaned, unable to control it. And it was becoming too much finally giving into his need to thrust and did so, a bit roughly, but trying to be mindful and not stab the back of her throat with his cock..

and then the ball fondling.... oh god! The only thing that could make this better was a couple of unicorns, but since they had to be realistic....

"Mmmm... you like them smooth criminals, don't ya...oh yeah, suck it, baby..." He urged, bucking in rhythm with her head bobs....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 pm

His thrusting and dirty talk was turning her on. She reached down into the water to pleasure herself while continuing to suck on him. Her movements on him quicken, tongue snaking around his cock as she sucked him off.

Her muffled moans grew louder. His dick coated thick with her saliva, letting it drip off her chin and corner of her mouth...

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Fuck, she was damn good with that mouth of hers!! All of the intense sucky-sucky action was driving him insane! And, he may have broken a couple of nails on the hard porcelain of the tub, but they would regenerate before the pain even registered...

"Fuuuuuck, I'm gonna BLOW!!" He warned, feeling himself drawing close, just in case she wanted to steer clear of the sticky white love juices that were to come. But then it happened, the great explosion, filling her mouth as the intense orgasm shook his very core...

"Holy Fuck on a unicorn horn!!" He screamed out, head tilting back as he continued to spill into her mouth....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Mikko took every inch of him and held him deep in her throat when he warned her. When he exploded in her mouth she attempted to swallow everything he gave her, but had to pull away, causing cum to spill on her face and chest.

A smile spread over her face and she licked his cock.

That was so yummy. I hope you aren't too worn out though. I need your dick inside of me so bad.

She lowered herself in the water washing herself off and moving to the other side of the tub.

Cum make my pussy purr.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Wade came hard and deep, emptying every ounce of himself into her mouth. It took him a long moment to regain his breath, thinking an orgasm that intense would have killed a mere human! "Mmm... damn.." He breathed, gaze fixating with Mikko's as a devious grin tugged across his lips..

Without warning, he sank into the tub and pushed himself towards her, catching her lips in a deep, heated kiss as he roughly parted her legs and positioned himself between them, rubbing the head of his cock between her folds, teasing....

"Mmm, tell me how bad you want it, Baby..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:12 pm

If it could, her heart would have beat right out of her chest the moment his lips met hers. His body pressed against hers and the roughness that he handled her with was driving he crazy! Then his teasing. her breathing hitched at the feeling of him between her legs. Mentally begging him to fuck her because at the moments her voice was gone and words were not within her grasp.

Her fingers clawed at his back as she leaned up to find his lips again, kissing him with an intense need.

I need you so bad... She finally managed to breath out. Yer huge cock deep inside of me...Fuck me. She begged against his lips as she continued to kiss him.

Mmmmm, Please, baby. I need it. Fuck me.

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Wade wanted to tease her more, wanted her to BEG with everything she had, but hot damn... her dirty talk and feeling her against him was almost more than he could take! No. He couldn't draw this out. His body needed her as much as she needed him, and it was evident by his hard, throbbing cock....

"Mmm... I'm gonna fuck you, real good my sweet and spicy egg noodles.... Yer not gonna walk for WEEKS!!" He promised, lips catching hers in a deep, meaningful kiss as he began pushing his thickness inside of her. As much as he wanted to fucking tear into her, he was slow going in, allowing her walls to adjust to him. Sure, he wanted to go at it hard and rough and aggressive, but he did not want to hurt her...

"Mmmmm... fuck, baby.. that pussy feels SO GOOD.." He moaned, finally burying himself completely, pausing long enough to meet her gaze, a cheeky grin playing over his lips as he began to trust... "Tell me how you want it, Angel..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:40 pm

And Mikko would have had no objections to him tearing into her. But slow going was good too. As he pushed himself inside of her she moaned loudly against his lips. Fuck he felt good! And she was loving his dirty talk.

Your cock feels so amazing. I want it hard and rough.

She bit his bottom lip then whispered close to his ear. Make it hurt. Don't hold back.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Hearing Mikko's request sent shivers over Wade's disfigured skin. Normally he would be fearful to grand a female that wish.... but was she even human anymore? She could take it, right?! Brain so overwhelmed by hormones, he gave a quiet nod and thrust in deep, a slow pace at first, then began fucking her hard and fast and without mercy, his hands grabbing her hips, fingers digging into her skin.....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 pm

FUCK YES! Mikko screamed out, her nails dug into his back, taring at his skin. God! that's so good!

Mikko pressed her lips against his, kissing him deeply. She bit his lip hard, Then begun to leave deep bite marks over his body. Her lips now stained red with his blood, she kissed him again shoving her tongue inside his mouth moaning against his lips. Her hips moved in rhythm with his motions.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:24 pm

The bites were completely lost on him. So lost in the ecstasy that she was causing. God, she felt so fucking amazing!! And she didn't want him to hold back, and he would take her at her word.. she could handle it...

He pounded her with no mercy, each thrust driving deep and hard, burying his massive cock completely inside of her...

"Mmmm... I'm gonna fuck you soooo good, you're gonna walk like a druggie for weeks!!" He promised, returning her deep kiss, then roughly pulled away. Grabbing her by the waist, he pulled out and repositioned her onto all fours, then buried himself once again, fingers digging into her hips as he pounded her....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:33 pm

The new position had her holding on to the edge of the tub while he took her from behind. It also send new waves of pleasure through her body.

The only down fall, she couldn't touch him, or bite him. And he taste so delicious.

But no sooner then the thought of him in her mouth entered her mind. It was cast out by the overwhelming orgasm that coursed through her body. Every muscle tightened, Her body pulsated around his cock.

I'M COMING!!!! OH FUCK! DON'T STOP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Wade was also drawing near. And he wouldn't stop! He pounded her with great force, the water splashing around them, onto the floor... onto the wall. His loud, sensual moans could surely be heard for a long distance away. But he did not care... nothing mattered except pleasing this incredible woman and giving her the best orgasm of her life!!

"Mmm... cum for me, baby!!" He huffed in between breaths, fingers digging into her hips and one hand giving her ass a series of hard smacks, leaning over her and nipping at her shoulders as he rammed her with everything he had...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 pm

With a loud cry, Mikko hit her climax hard. Her body shivered under the intense pleasure. Every stroke he gave sent another wave pulse of electricity through her body. She could no longer form words as just small moans and pants escaped her lips.

It was the best feeling ever, she didn't want it to end!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Love Machine   Hot Tub Love Machine Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Tub Love Machine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: RPG Scenes-
Jump to: