HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 am

Now at the water's edge, he finally set her down on her feet. He probably looked pretty imposing all covered in mud. His cock was still out because even it needed a washing from wallowing in the mud. He grinned at Erica and moved to kneel in the surf. The waves lapped around his lower body and then he laid down in the water. He hadn't begun washing off yet, he just wanted to be in the water again. It would take a bit of scrubbing to get the caked-on mud that was practically everywhere on him.

Erica - staggered a little on her feet and moaned her hands reaching for shell edges - watching him. "Damned if you are not the sexiest beast out here - mud and all." She growls slowly beginning to finger scrubbed at him - relishing the cool cool waters and the way it felt to be weightless when she was so delicious weak kneed.

"Wild and dangerous and so primallly damned sexy."

Leo grinned and rolled over onto his shell, getting covered by an incoming wave. Once the wave passed, he wiped his face and sat up, working on scrubbing her skin to rid her of the mud. "So are you," he complimented with a wink. Now that they were in the water, Leo didn't feel so self-conscious of everything he was exposing. No one would bother them here. Although playtime was over and they needed to get back to their area of the beach. Leo really enjoyed this alone time with her, though. Immensely.

The wave had been stronger for her she was almost tipping back on her backside when she felt Leo's hands and she gasps a little the entire moment filled with just trying to keep her feet - but at least she felt like her knees were back in her control. "mmmmm" she purrs shifting hands returning to him to find bits of dried mud and scratch at it lightly. "Love it when you say that -" she grins letting belly bump against him but not to excite them - just moving closer. Loving this clean - this cool down before back to the others

Leo grinned and grabbed her, setting her in his lap. Then he kissed her as he ran his hand over her upper body, intending to clean her. Although, if something did happen - which wasn't likely because even Leo had his limits - they could be discreet about it. "Mmm, I love you."

"eeeeeee!" and she chuckled, and rested backwards in his hold her hands resting on him just thoroughly enjoying his touch all over her torso. "an you love making me squeak like that too yes?" She teases eyes had closed now open to watch him wriggling her backside cause it bumped against that turtliness still hanging out - and she liked to tease. Even if they didn't .... oh lord she did feel a tingle of anticipation in her belly but also so blissful from the last in no rush to take it further than teasing. "I love you my Lion." catching that grin in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 am

Leo chuckled and kissed her, still running his hands over her body. He churred softly when she rubbed up against him and nuzzled her shoulder. "I love you, too." He gently took one of her breasts in his hand and massaged it slowly. He wasn't trying to get wound up again, though. This was just a normal cleaning session...when both were still completely naked. Yeeeeah, that would keep their hands off of each other. Not.

[Bookmark] Erica: pffft nooope hands are on!

[Bookmark] Erica: lol

[Bookmark] Leonardo: Razz

[Bookmark] Erica nipple had not really softened after their last quick muddied sex restiffened s those thick strong calloused fingers massges the breast. Her own hands had been moving fingers lightly scratching at the mud or palm moving over the wetter stuff. Now moved to cup his head and deepen the kiss - oohh he was soooo making it hard to keep to ... just cleaning ... shifting to let him ruuuub more against him.

[Bookmark] Erica: hehehe naughty teens

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo churred in response, pulling her closer to him, as he dipped his hand into the water and then moved his hand to her breast again. He was washing her off while still kissing her. He noticed her stiffened nipple and he gently pinched it before continuing his washing. Other than touching her chest, he was trying to be good and keep his mind on the cleaning. But she was making it difficult to concentrate on that when she kept rubbing against his growing erection. If this kept up, it wouldn't be much longer before he was too hard to go back into his tail...and he was sure she knew that.

[Bookmark] Erica a light giggle or half gasp into the kiss and she ctches the turtle tongue sucking before letting him go trailing lighter socks over lower lip, chin slowly towards that spot mumbling "not ... even - in hoooohot water ... and et so steamy..." hands moving back to shoulders so fingernails could scrap the mud both washing and - teasing his skin, shifting her hips in his hold and lap so rubbing against the turtliness both on purpose and whenever a wve rolled their way.

[Bookmark] Erica: Razz

[Bookmark] Erica: mwhahaha

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo churred again and laid back in the surf, never breaking the kiss. He was pretty sure what she wanted now. Her continuous teasing his member made him think that he should put it away before they got carried away. But Leo enjoyed teasing her with it as well. She couldn't stop touching him. And, to be fair, neither could he stop touching her.

[Bookmark] Erica: *giggles* Mikey would so squeal addicts!

[Bookmark] Erica Erica did break the kiss a little to nip his adams apple, moving with him and the newest wave moving against that length - tail - thoroughly loving the churrs. "... we... seem... exxxtra..." oooooh that rub felt nice but she was not pushing penetration and her hands had not stopped moving over his skin still teasing his elbow crooks with nails both cleaning and caressing still. "neeeeedy ... tooooday." another giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:11 am

Leonardo Leo chuckled. "It's something we're definitely both guilty of." But it couldn't be helped. She was so willing to do anything and her scent was driving Leo wild. He did things today he never thought he would. He really would have sex with her anywhere, apparently. Even in a sunken ship in the ocean. Leo moved a hand down to his length and gave it a few good strokes, trying to get the stubborn mud off of it.

[Bookmark] Erica Erica grinned - purrred shifting a little so the next rub was more against her entrace, to clit and up against belly watching his hand move over himself, a laugh and she slids her own cleaning caressing fingers down the center of plastron and his hand moving to hep him first by sliding fingers gently under cloacal lids to make sure nothing was miseed, cleaning - maybe teasing too. "And.... I dont feel too guilty about it -" she grins fingers so light cleaning... teeeeasing. "quiet loving.... this hunger" oh yeah she was

[Bookmark] Erica: Very Happy

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo let out a gasp when she fingered his cloacal lids, feeling a shiver go down his spine. "Mmmm..." He closed his eyes and churred loudly, moving his hands to her butt and rubbed there with both hands. "So beautiful..."

[Bookmark] Erica the next waves washed over them and Erica used it to assure those lids were so very clean - and of course teased every inch of the soft silky pinkish flesh was clear of mud, and their previous sexins before moving slowly up his cock thumbs pressing into the underside ridging a slow squeeze upwards. Moving her ass under his hands loving that mud came loose under them and that the head off the cock in her hands rubbed against belly. "I feel beautiful when you touch me... see it when you look at me.... hear it - and still think I landed the most beautiful creature to have." cleaning - teasing....

Leonardo Leo was swelling with pride and love for this woman. He couldn't be happier. "I feel the same way with you. You love me for who I am and not what I am. I feel honored that you chose me to be your mate." He moaned softly and rolled them over so he was on top, smiling down at her. "You're the most beautiful creature in the world to me, and I will do anything to keep you happy." He ran his hand down the outside of one leg and then back up, ridding her of more mud.

[Bookmark] Erica Hands moved slowly and she loved watching the pride on his face grow. Shivering at his words, "yes who ya are...." echoing his moan and not expecting the back to the sand, the cool wash of water moving under her - turning the moan into a gasp and her hips buck, hands left his cock that rubbed so nicely in the buck moved to ass in the roll her turn to rub and wash gently "You dooooo ooooohhhh make this girl happy- veeerrrry." moving the leg he washed, so it helped his hand move over her skin moving more mud - and her foot likewise rubbed away mud off his calves.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo moved to his knees and made a more concentrated effort to remove the mud. He worked on both of her legs, down to her feet, and between her toes. Then he lightly tickled one, grinning up at her before leaning down to kiss her again, now straddling her legs.

[Bookmark] Erica Focus, she knew when his face when he focused, halfway through a delighted moan when he tickled! "Hah!" the giggle burst forth only to be taken by his kiss and muffles she deepens it hands she cleaning his ass gave both cheeks a light smack in retailiation - moving to slide down tail tugging a little in cleaning it - only tumbs teasing the lids in the massage.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo moaned softly into the kiss, moving his hands to her sides and breasts as he shifted his weight off her legs a little more. He loved it when she played with his tail. A deep, rumbling churr came forth from her efforts and he grinned against her lips. "I think you're almost clean now." He kissed her again and ran his hand over her back, sliding it underneath to resume his cleaning efforts.

[Bookmark] Erica "ooooooo" she arc to find that rumbling, mmmmmm so nice it vibrated right through her, hands giving the tail a goood looong tug. "still a little dirty...." She chuckles his hand under her brushed her spine and she moaned though her words as hands made length and tail rub against her belly, and lower. "Iiiin there." grinning back, intending to make more of those deep deep churrs - teas him, feet still washing his calves toes teasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:12 am

Leonardo Leo grinned and continued cleaning her arms and shoulders, moving closer so she could touch him as much as he wanted. However, he heard her teasing plea and he chuckled slightly. "After we're done cleaning up," he promised with a wink. He wanted to get that much done before another romp. Even though he wanted to do it this very second...

[Bookmark] Leonardo First things first.

[Bookmark] Erica ooooh she moaned "Yesssth well don't want to miss.... anything..." shifting, hand tugging and pulling his tail up exposing the wash of the next wave to wash him other hand sliding over with the wave that wash half up her body here where they were in the surf. Rinsing away the mud letting him bump back tail and cock against her beylly and soft downy blond curls raising hands to finish the few patches of mud along his sides. "be alll clean ... inside and out..." Maybe a tad frustrated for a moment she could not get hands all over his shell to clean that. Kissing him "yes must cllleeeean."

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo massaged her shoulders, moaning as a wave hit him and washed over his cock. He returned her kiss then sat up, smiling down at her and turned around so she could reach his shell. He continued doing what he could on her legs, even though there wasn't really much mud there anymore.

[Bookmark] Erica Well, that was a awesome - his moan particularly, that massaging.... seriously she filed that away for more in the future, of course she loved his hands all over her - some time they were just gonn have to do full body massages - whoa! a return smile watching him move... Oo "In moments like these I could sear my love your meditation has made you a mind reader." Erica half laughs, half moooans - "oh oh a girl loves that." both being intuitive and his hands on her legs and feet. her hands wash his shell finger tips moving along grooves. along lines she liked to trace in quieter moments.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo looked over his shoulder at her, grinning. "Maybe. But more like I have a hard time reaching there, myself," he told her with a wink and another grin. Then to make things a bit easier on her, he leaned forward so he was still on his knees and put his head down so she could reach the top of his shell easier. "How's that?" She could still slide her feet out from between his legs if she wanted to.

[Bookmark] Erica chuckles moving her body forward to rest against that carapace, moving her legs for a moment slowly letting his tail and cock be squished or bumped or brushed as she move her ass back in the sad. "Ahhhh self experience I see..." She giggles watching him move more into a hunch and she could indeed reach moving to her knees and scooping sand into her hands to rub against his shel, scrub away the mud that acaked there when he rolled into it, the sand also polishing the carapace surface. She didn't rub hard though know turtles still felt a bit through the armour, and that sand was coaurse... hands replaced the snads removing last bits. " Perfect lover... and for you?" She asks hands still working. "soooo pretty pretty..." oh dear she hoped his brothers would not tease too hard when they got back and his shell was all glossy.

[Bookmark] Erica: lol Razz

[Bookmark] Erica: ooops

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo was churring from the attention to his shell. Even with her gentle touches, he could still feel it. And it felt great. He finally lifted his head to answer her, grinning. "I'm very comfortable this way." And he meant it, too. In more ways than one. If it wasn't for his cock, he would be lying plastron-down in the sand, so he figured this was the best way for her to clean his shell. The water still lapped at his tail and erection and that felt really good against him. He couldn't wait until she was finished, then he would return the favor. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her again...to clean her.

[Bookmark] Erica Erica stopped leaning briefly against the carapace to feel those rumbling churrs moving her hands to the edges, and underneath focusing on any caking mud there repeating the sand first then her fingers playing with skin. "mmmm I was just thinking we should do this hands all over moooore often." hands moving lower and lower to the lowest edge. "Annnnd also thought I just really glossed up your shell..." A bit sheepish moving around him to kiss him. "hope you don't get teased too much for that.... but is soooo pretty pretty."

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo gladly returned her kiss and smiled. "I don't mind. Thank you." Then he slowly sat up again, sitting back on his feet. Then he gently pulled her into his lap so he could get the rest of the mud off her back and shoulders. "I definitely wouldn't mind the occasional massage - taking it or giving it." He slowly worked his fingers into her muscles as he continued to wash the mud off.

[Bookmark] Erica "Me either - this... intimacy thats more so about feeling and sensuality - is.... verrrry verrry ooooh I forget english when you do that...." a moooooan indeed forgetting her words eyes closing. She had followed his movements, had slid closer as he sat back now a knee between his mayb bumping lightly against tail and length hands had slid along thighs in mind to mayb polish his plastron too - enjoyign the gloss and gleam of his armor ... and to make sure all mud was off of course! now she just rested for a moment all of her enjoying his hands, fingers in muscles.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo chuckled and continued kneading the muscles in her shoulders. "I agree." Then he leaned down and kissed her shoulder. "Mmm, you smell so good. Mud is great for the skin, too." Then he chuckled again. "We'll both be glowing for days because of this." He grinned and shifted a little so she would rub against his cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 am

Erica mumbled something in italian - purring tilting her head a little feeling his kiss to her shoulder eyes opening and finding his and grin growing "I hear mud is very good when it gets deeeep." she could not help the giggle loving the sounds of his chuckles moving closer her heat brushing the knee and thigh between her own knees, letting her thigh between his brush him more rub gently. "mmmm we can still glow more..." finding some sand to rub plastron this time. Shoulders so loose under his hands

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo smiled and finally finished cleaning the back of her. Then he grinned, watching her rub his plastron with the sand. He let his own hands drop to his sides and churred underneath her fingertips.

[Bookmark] Erica "So brightly the others may have to worry about us giving them sunburn not the sun..." Erica giggles watching his hands - moving her shoulders. "those hands are magic Lion." She purrs this right into an ear hol loving he let her move all over his plastron like this the last bits of muck being scrubbed off by the sand, then thw water and her hands would replace that gently finger tips marking each scar to her memory. "certainly earned the title sex god." a giggle moving her hips just a little bit so cock was rubbed by thigh, tail by knee and her own center moving ust so along him moving hands along edges of plastron up towards his throat so thumbs could tease his spot.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo laughed softly. "Sex god - me?" He still didn't know if he would go as far to call himself that. But he swelled with pride for the title. "Maybe I am...if you're my goddess," he added with a grin and wink. "A god is nothing without his goddess, after all." Then he kissed her again, moaning softly at her teasing his length again. It was definitely passed the point of being able to tuck himself away now. Although he was sure that was Erica's plan all along. He churred even louder as she thumbed his special spot. His arms could barely move now.

[Bookmark] Erica Erica leaned in to feel his laugh as much as she would his churrs - breasts bumping lightly against plastron that felt smoother and indeed was glossy after the sand rubbing. "Indeed you are my love, a big green sensual ..." saying that word maybe with a whole lot of lips moving over the very spot her thumbs had been teasing loving it made this primal warrior sooo much like a big kitty. shifting the leg between his to catch his cock betwen their legs add a bit of a squeeze as she moves. definitely warm wet not just ocean wet."and this goddess no need praise of mere mortals... ust you." chuckling, sucking the apple between teeth.

[Bookmark] Leonardo: lol A big kitty, huh? Razz

[Bookmark] Erica: hehehe yep big green kitty Razz

[Bookmark] Erica: and yes definitely her plan make it too hard to put away Razz

[Bookmark] Leonardo "Ahhh..." Her attacking his spot with her teeth was nearly Leo's undoing. He used whatever muscle he could muster to put his arms around her before he fell backwards into the waves with a loud splash, churring loudly. "E-Erica...!" His eyes were now closed and the blood that was supplied to his brain was redirected and flooding between his legs. She knew just how to get him to submit to her sexual will - and he loved it.

[Bookmark] Erica "oooo wee!" A sort of squeal and joyful sound she was in his arms again feeling the length rub her as she moves again following him straddling him core and cock rubbing just so but she did not let up on his spot adding a little more of a love bite. "Leo.... for Lion... Erica - is for ruler... something like that." she breaths over the wet spot leaning up to find his lips. letting them selves just rub, the waves rushing against them a delightful cold against heated nethers.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo groaned, eyes still closed as he tried to hold onto her. However, after her latest attack on his spot, his arms fall to his sides, completely useless. She had turned him into a pile of turtle goo in record time. Leo chalked it up to his body being highly sensitive due to the marathon of sexual acts very recently. His whole body hummed with pleasure and his member was completely stiff...and ride-able if she wanted. Leo just didn't have words to tell her that anymore.

[Bookmark] Erica: hehehe those words being get on there girl - and ride!

[Bookmark] Leonardo: His brain isn't functioning anymore. lol

[Bookmark] Erica: hahahaa no dibs on the blood supply

[Bookmark] Erica Giggling Erica moves letting thew aves hit them a few more times before shifting slowly and etting something else as wet but hotter and throbbing as much as him sliding down over him - slowly letting the heat of herself and cool of water contrast. "it's okay love I can hold you." hands slid over him to his hands holding them. sitting slowly until buttocks rested against his thighs and tail.

[Bookmark] Erica: Ee says they no need brains :p

[Bookmark] Erica: right now

[Bookmark] Leonardo: Mind if we stop for the night? Brain just went "pbbbbbbt". :/

[Bookmark] Erica: lol its very early yes?

[Bookmark] Erica: probably should

[Bookmark] Leonardo: 6:14 am Razz

[Bookmark] Erica: dawww definitely stop time Wink

[Bookmark] Leonardo: *hugs* Smile

[Bookmark] Erica: *hugs* Razz

[Bookmark] Erica: again later

[Bookmark] Erica left the chat 92 days ago

[Bookmark] Leonardo left the chat 92 days ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 am

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo looked up at her, smiling. Then he moved his hands to her legs, massaging the tops of her thighs. It was the only movement he could do with his hands since her 'attack'.

[Bookmark] Erica: heheheh in in! Razz

[Bookmark] Erica: okay dng it froze

[Bookmark] Erica: try that again Very Happy

[Bookmark] Erica Giggling Erica relaxes for the moment allowing the waters that rush and rolled, hitting them create the slight push and pull for them, just enjoying the friction and allowing her mate to recover his strength hands moving from his as they rested on her thighs along his forearms.

[Bookmark] Erica: hah! Very Happy

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo grinned up at her, taking her hands in his own. "Love you..." Then he began to move with her.

[Bookmark] Erica mmmmm he moved! more forcefully than that the waves had her doing and she grins back down at him hands caught fingers so very clean now and soft palmed from having rubbed sand against him " And i loooove you..." almost a tune in her voice as much as the pleasure - meeting his pace though she lifted her hips a little between movements so the cold waters could splash against their very heated selves...

[Bookmark] Erica: doing some log fixing mwhahaha

[Bookmark] Leonardo: Wink

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo groaned as the wave hit him. He still was holding her hands and smiled up at her. His feet were planted in the sand to give himself more leverage as he thrusted up into her. "I'm so lucky..."

[Bookmark] Erica: hehehe new thread for this part Razz

[Bookmark] Erica Her own groan was as loud. This added audio was like sprikles on a donut - rainbow sprinkles! - usualy at her place they did have to watch their sounds... others sleeping around them... out here nope! and she enjoyed it! immensely loving the way as usual she could feel his groan and churrs as much as hear them! moving hips back down taking him fully again - rocking her hips to his, to the waters rushing to hit them here at the waters edge. Keeping those hands though her squeezed a little eyes on his knowing her smile mirrored his own, mid rock lifting her hips so water so cold stung against their so hot sex again - it added a delight to the whole motion. "mmmmm soooo lucky... under your spell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 am

Erica: hahaha had to add Juice to the laptop dictionary - really laptop? Razz

[Bookmark] Leonardo: lol

[Bookmark] Erica: *giggles* Wink obviously Leo and Ee need to get more Juicy and teach this lp a thing or two

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo still kept his noises mostly to himself. Or at least so only she could hear them. He knew Mikey was probably lurking around somewhere - maybe even the other group. At least they were more secluded in this spot. The waves lapping around them as they made love yet again. It was a delicious feeling to have the contrast of the cool water against their heated skin. And having it against his tail and cock was a really different feeling. The force of the water in that particular spot on him made his churrs rumble and he moved faster within her.

[Bookmark] Leonardo: LO

[Bookmark] Erica: soooo not innocent Razz

[Bookmark] Erica " Loooover - loooud..." she would plea mid sliding back down to make them hot and heat and move with those waters, just so it would sting and so tantalizingly when she did move enough for the water to hit them more. Her sounds were neither animal or human something between and almost song like, even her plea to him to not muffle himself out here. Tension mounting rumbles vibrating just so - hands still in his tightening more breasts moved tot hem, in their own almost bounce almost circular sort of way.

[Bookmark] Erica: Very Happy

[Bookmark] Leonardo Well, there was really no point of being quiet if his lover was so loud. He wasn't sure if he would roar like this last time, but his breaths quickened and churring intensified. It wouldn't be much longer at this rate. Leo groaned and bucked up hard into her, making sure he didn't hurt her, though. He moved his hands to her swaying breasts and grinned. "I'm almost there. Are you?"

[Bookmark] Erica Oooh! - and out loud! ""Ooooooh ohohohoh!" but her eyes sparkled with triumph hearing more, really he could not deny her anything - then he bucked and she spasmed hard whatever escaped her in sound maybe half a growl or half a cry - something of a shout and her eyes had closed - then she felt those hands on her breasts and shuddered in delight her nipples so tight and hard and sensitive under the feel of callouses and smooth palm blue eyes reopening to find his, trembly hands finding his wrists and holding them to steady herself, waves threatened to crash over them, both those flowing around them and those of the Ooo variety. Indeed she was gonna tell him she was almo - "Yes! now nownownow!" the words exploded from her - cause waves broke violently and she was agains spasming - a velvet hot vice around him - a watery wave hitting them both just as hard!

[Bookmark] Erica: Razz heheheh

[Bookmark] Leonardo: lol

[Bookmark] Erica: Wink

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo let out another growl as he exploded inside her. The combination of her movements and the waves crashing over them sent him over the edge. He gripped her legs as he bucked violently up into her in his release.

[Bookmark] Erica - and bucked her violently right into further hard tightening and releasing - spasming - maybe it hurt, for now she could not tell - only that she was caught in some storm, arms and spine lost their power to hold her up - writhing against his plastron riding the blazing pleasure and it would only relent when her mate slowed.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo stopped as soon as he came and flooded her inside. Very gradually he lowered his butt back to the sand in the water, and held on tight to his lover. Then he pulled her in for a kill, panting. "Mmmm...I love you so much." And he did. He proved it over and over again today, and even the days and weeks before. He still couldn't believe this beautiful creature was his own. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world for being able to call her his. He lightly caressed her back as his breathing gradually returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:15 am

Erica mufling her pants, oh did she pant ! and breaths shook a little, she trembled - the soft sounds - maybe moans or groans or more of sighs becoming muffled in the kiss, she could not think, nothing existed in her for a moment blurred edges world except them, and the waves. It would take those fingers so lightly caressing her - making her gasp a little fore her own pants to finally begging to slow, her trembling become just a shiver that followed his fingers over her back, not breaking the kiss, mumbling "l .. l.. love you - too - ooo h yess.... mmmm uuuch. so miiine... mmmine." mumble mumble, kiss kiss...

[Bookmark] Leonardo: Dawwww
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:16 am

Leo returned her every kiss, his heart swelling with pride. Yes, he was hers - all hers. And he wouldn't have it any other way. Very gradually, Leo shifted so he could slide out of her and just laid back in the waves. Considering how warm it was with the sun (and their physical activity), the water washing over them felt very refreshing. Even if sometimes the waves were big enough to totally cover Leo's body. Being a turtle definitely had its advantages and Leo didn't mind at all. He wanted Erica to be above the waves, though. At least the biggest ones that could easily overtake her smaller body.

[Bookmark] Leonardo: LOL

[Bookmark] Erica: Wink

[Bookmark] Erica Erica felt the on coming limpness that followed such a marathonic sexsion! - and him sliding free made her mewl a little bit a little sensitive from the last bucking! shiver coursing its way up her spine. letting her cheek and ear rest against his plastron not sure if the thundering heart beat was hers thudding in her ears or his, either way as it slowed slowly and her breaths began less panted - not helped by waves that splashed against them in the tidal race to grab at the beach here and she had to hold her breath for some few seconds at a time to avoid inhaling the water - but they were cool and sweet against heated bodies and nicely contrasted to the sun still blaring down. so she tucked her toes under his thighs and arms under his for this moment of respite so as not to get washed away and simply relaxed. "mmmmm I am.... going to be walking side to side for an hour or so." a giggle picturing herself doing the 'crab' as it were.

[Bookmark] Erica: Razz hehehehe

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo chuckled and kissed her again. "We should probably head back...when you're ready." He would miss this place, but it was time to join the others again. Leo's sexual drive had been more than sated by now, and he was sure Erica felt the same way. Then Leo grinned. "I'll carry you again if you want me to," he offered, nuzzling her neck.

[Bookmark] Erica Meeting the kiss Erica found some strength to shift a little and look down at him - before he was nuzzling her neck and she instead found eyes sliding closed and of course she gave a happy moan - oh yeah nuzzling was awesome! - "I -" her voice had tailed off for that moan and she struggles to find what she was gonna say. "Will - um need the carry mmmm hmmm yep yeeeeahhh." something like that - probably in better English! So sated and glowy for the moment - and no not sunburn glowy! "bliss... will not - allow my legs to function..." eyes reopened and she finds that delightfully nuzzling snout to smooch it - then his lips, "I am saving this beach on my car's gps." she warns playfully for future visits to this place.

[Bookmark] Erica: gal can't talk normal when nuzzles happen Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:17 am

Leo chuckled again. "It sounds like a great idea. I would love to come back here." And of course more naughtiness was likely if they wanted the privacy. Even though their friends and family were gradually getting to know each other, it still made it difficult to get that alone time sometimes. Especially with Erica's relatives around when he came to visit her.

[Bookmark] Erica "mmmmm I will treat up to other beaches one day - you know when any of my songs make it onto the music scene" Erica grinned chuckling with him watching his face - especially those eyes. she knew their time alone on the home front at night could become a little constrained, sex in the night or mornings very muffled, and quick whenever all her family was home and she had not yet been to stay in the lair - maybe after this when she had met all the brothers? Saving a place like this would allow them to escape and she quiet looked forward to it. "We'll definitely need more of those mud baths some times." she adds with more laughter both of them felt softer and smoother of skin to the touch thanks to that very organic deep tissue massaging... and the wash off in the waters.

[Bookmark] Erica: lool!

[Bookmark] Erica: deeep tissue Very Happy

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo laughed and kissed her. "I agree. That was very refreshing." Very slowly he sat up so he didn't dump her off of him. The waves were strong enough they could knock him over if he wasn't careful. Being as large as he was in body mass also had its advantages. Finally he lowered her into his lap and nuzzled her gently.

[Bookmark] Erica Being sat up Erica gave another low moan and leaned against Leo, "I... never thought it would be, but glad it was." feeling herself brush against him down there in his lap - and she splash of water against her back. So tempted - sooo very tempted. "mmmm that is a delightful notion - to continue this -" she giggles, but they really shouldn't - for now that is. "buuuut laters - " chasing his lips for kisses still feeling like she was delightfully boneless and so limp she couldnt even wriggle to tease them right now! "not sure I have the limb power to put on my bikini -" and thoroughly amused by that thought.

[Bookmark] Erica: lol he's made her a limp noodle -

[Bookmark] Erica: NOODLE!

[Bookmark] Erica joined the chat 89 days ago

[Bookmark] Leonardo: wb

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo grinned broadly and kissed her again. "Then I guess I did my job, huh?" He still sat there, liking the way the waves washed against his lower shell and over his lap. "I'll help you." He still intended to carry her back.

[Bookmark] Erica: Try! Hehe

[Bookmark] Erica snogging him and heartily agreeing with a "oooh you most certly did... Above and beyond my sexy lionturtle..." Chuckling and letting the waves gently wash her into his lap, she may not have the power to wriggle but they move them...! It was delightful! " yes please - definitely need the hands... Uh hand " kiss kissing back thoroughly loving their time

[Bookmark] Erica: Ty* not try lol

[Bookmark] Leonardo: lol Razz

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo grinned and sat there for a few moments before lifting Erica out of his lap and slowly getting to his feet. He made it to his knees before he decided his legs still weren't exactly working yet, himself. He chucked and pulled Erica close again. "In a moment..." He smiled sheepishly and sat there for a few more minutes before he would try again.

[Bookmark] Erica: hehe Ee will nap - then eat like a horse Razz make a girl hungry Leo

[Bookmark] Erica: bwhahaha!

[Bookmark] Erica It was good Leo caught her and pulled her close again she had attempted to stand a little to at least pull on her bikini bottoms - but instead sort of staggered and looked like a drunk person! Giggling and instead untying her kinis to do them up again now in place she grins and still top naked snuggles back against Leo, "oooo I made you legs wobbly too?" she cheers with a lot of tease and amusement in her tone - whatever their smexins usually his weak kneed ness did not last as long as her own - she considered it a victory of sorts and was certainly proud of herself - leaving soft light butterfly kisses all over his cheeks and mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:18 am

Once Leo was able to stand again, he began pulling on his gear. Eventually his own legs loosened up so he could perform this simple task. But they sure had some laughter when dressing became a very comical event. Even with him helping her. "Very much so. I think it was that last time, though," he answered with a grin and wink and finally finished getting dressed.

[Bookmark] Erica "Oh yessss - that was certainly a leg deboner." Erica was still giggling. they had done some of the best tumbling clown acts for a few moments there gathering strength and trying to dress. More him than herself as she only had a bikini top to put on. not that it had not proven to be tricky, flinging off a couple of times refusing to hold her breasts in the way it was supposed to! Now though the tatas were snuggly tied back - okay so maybe they didn't cover much at all. Trying to help him where she could as he had her (finally putting that bikini top into submission!) and still even now amused which grew into her chuckles again at his wink.

[Bookmark] Leonardo left the chat 89 days ago

[Bookmark] Erica joined the chat 88 days ago

[Bookmark] Leonardo joined the chat 88 days ago

[Bookmark] Erica: hihi

[Bookmark] Leonardo: Hiiiii! Pretty scenery, huh? Very Happy

[Bookmark] Leonardo: I was trying to figure out what the occasion is. The only time I've seen it change was on Christmas Eve/Day.

[Bookmark] Erica: lol Very Happy yes very very cooool Very Happy

[Bookmark] Leonardo: LOL! I just read Erica's post in here. Razz

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo ended up laughing again at Erica's struggle with her top. It looked like her breasts just didn't want to be contained yet. He was tempted to help her, but he was enjoying the tantalizing bouncing they were doing in their protest. Even though he was sated, he still couldn't help but watch her sexy body twist this way and that while getting dressed. Once she was finally finished, he smiled at her. "Good job." Then he offered his hand out to her.

[Bookmark] Erica: *sniggers* the struggles of those with boobies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:18 am

nap! just a little smack of her chest strap in a sort of 'aha! victory!' and a little jiggle to ensure indeed the very naughty and free loving boobies were securely snugged behind each piece of the itty bitty yellow polka dot material - grinning the whole while knowing her lover had quiet enjoyed the show of defiant breasties - especially the bouncing! "Thanks - I swear they have grown a little since I've had extra hands playing with them." She laughs and takes that hand knees somewhat more coordinated but not entirely all her strength back yet.

[Bookmark] Leonardo Leo grinned and held her upright before sweeping his arm underneath her legs and now holding her bridal-style in his arms. "No problem. Are you ready to go?"

[Bookmark] Erica "Whoa!" yep he definitely must enjoy on some level quiet making her squeak like that! grinning up at him though and tucking one arm against him between the the other resting across her belly, feet kicking a little she nods, "Ready! - wow always feel small and light when you pick me up like this." She grins utterly relaxed in her turtles hold, secure.

Leonardo Leo grinned down at her. "Compared to me, you are. But you're still just perfect." Then he lifted her so he could kiss her then carried her back up to the beach. ( back to the party; http://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/t49p250-beach-bums-tag-er-body#5205 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)   

Back to top Go down

Ebb and Flow ( bbLeo& Ee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1