Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Life Change - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:34 pm

Probably not. He forgets a lot of things, even when sober. I think it's head trauma. worries me sometimes.

She sent out a text to Bebop inviting them over for food.

When Mel was done, Mikko called, made the order that was a lot of food. She even told the lady on the phone what dilievery person she wanted. She then hung up.

Food will be here soon. We are getting a shit ton of food. But you know what they say, you eat Chinese and then an hour later yer hungry again. SO! I don't wanna sound picky, But when we start looking for your fur baby, can I request you don't get a cat? I only ask because I would hate Joker to get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:40 pm

" If you say so I don't know what I want yet. Have to think about it." She said as she sat on the counter one thing she didn't want was gerbils those things were vicious.

" So I could prank Rocksteady and he wouldn't remember?" Mel asked mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:49 pm

I would rather you didn't prank rocksteady. But there is a chance he wouldn't remember. Bebop would though, and Rock's like his brother. He's damn protective over that rhino. So if you have an idea, run it by him first. Bee likes a good prank, so he might even help if he thinks it's funny.

Mikko didn't really like the idea of pulling pranks on her boys. Or using their medical issues against them. It seemed wrong, but she was also trying to form a trust and bond with Mel and didn't want to put her off by lecturing her about how wrong it was.

It wasn't that she was against pranks or jokes, Bebop and her had played a few on each other. But, they knew when to draw the line. Mel didn't know them that well yet, so that worried her.

Then a random question popped into Mikko's head, but she wasn't sure how to ask without sounding offensive. So decided to just come out with it.

Don't get mad at this question. I just want to know some of your back ground. But...Do you do any drugs? I'm guessing no, since you don't drink, but want to ask anyway. also...Boyfried? Girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:56 pm

" No drugs other than meds that I was forced to take in elementary school which left me zombie like. They said I had ADHD and I was hyperactive but not only did martial arts help with any anger but it helped calm me down so I haven't been on meds in years. Still impulsive which explains a lot. And I don't have anything romantic going on so there's that." She explained as she kicked her legs while sitting on the counter.

" But I won't prank Rock without running it by Bee first." Mel promised.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:06 am

Sounds good. and thank you. I only ask because I leave my meds out. and as for the relastionship thing. if you were seeing someone I would want to meet them and give them the pass code to get in the gate to see ya.

A while of talking later and the there was a knock on the door. Mikko hopped up and answered it. She greeted the delivery guy warmly and took the food from him. She then motioned over to Mel, who you could see over the bar counter from the door.

Lee. Meet my daughter. You'll be seeing a lot of her. Extra egg rolls on all her orders.

Lee smiled and waved but was clearly confused. Mikko explained that she was adopting and then gave Lee a large tip. They hugged and he promised to make sure Mel got the freshest egg rolls with the most filling.

After he left Mikko closed the door but didn't make it to the kitchen before Bebop and Rocksteady came in.

The two sniffed the air and loudly proclamed their hunger. Rocksteady grabbed a beer from the fridge and ruffled Mel's hair as if they were old pals. he then sat on one of the kitchen chairs as Bebop took all the bags of food from Mikko and placed them on the table.

It's hell out there tonight. The Dragons are messing up the streets big time.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:13 am

" Messing up the streets how? And how bad is it?" The teen asked as she grabbed an egg roll munching on it. She started to power through her food like she hadn't eaten all day when she had. Mel figured she was going to hit a growth spurt hopefully but probably not.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:19 am

The others soon sat down and also started to dig into the food.

They started by hitting the small stores But now it's an all out riot in the center of the city.

But Hun doesn't usually like doing things that flashy and news worthy. He's a cover for something. What's actually going on? Mikko asked with a mouth full of chicken.

The foot are setting up mutation explosives around the city, The dragons are just playing the distraction.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:23 am

" What are mutation explosives and why are the Foot setting those things up? Are they trying to create the Brotherhood of Mutants or something?" Mel asked curious eating one of the hot peppers that came with the food.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:27 am

Something like that. Rock spoke up.

The mutation stuff doesn't work on all humans. So someone wont be effected. Those who are already mutant will turn human. And of course if you are inside and everything is closed tight you'll be safe-ish.

Mikko was NOT liking this bit of info at all! She loved her mutant boys. But she didn't want to share in their gift of mutation. It would kill her career, her family life, everything!

Shouldn't we stop it? Warn the police? The government? army? Something!? When are these things suppose to go off?

Bebop shrugged at that. No idea. Right now they are just being set up. and we were not told where they were being put.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:32 am

" So I could be hanging out with my friends one day and then boom become a mutant. That's one way to make fiction into reality just without the powers thrown in." She commented on one hand it would be cool to be something she wasn't along with other people but on the other it could end up with her being a test subject.

" Guess there's no real to stop it then." Mel said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:40 am

Well, Shredder is bringing in his ninja, their families, some dragons, Hun, Rock and I, Mikko. I demanded that. And some others to stay in his tower where we'll be safe from the mutation.

Mikko gave a sigh in relief. Thank you. Mel's coming with us too. Little surprise of our own. I'm adopting Mel. she's going to be legally my daughter soon.

The news came as a shock to both men, but it was Bebop that was most shocked by it, in fact he started choking on his food. What!? He exclaimed between coughs.

Well she needs a stable home. I have one...More or less. Plus, Mel is cool. I think we get along pretty well.

Finally getting his coughing fit settled he looked over at Rock who was trying so hard not to laugh. But as soon as he seen the deer in headlights look Bebop head, Rock lost it and started laughing his ass off. So we'll be calling you dad? HAHAHAHA! that's rich!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:46 am

" Although how much of a dad you are is up to you I think. That makes you my uncle Rock since Mikko said you two are pretty much like brothers. It's not gonna be that tough I am in my teen years wait never mind it is gonna be tough." Mel giggled teenagers tended to be trouble magnets.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 am

Bebop tossed a shrimp at Rocksteady then turned to the girls. Hey! no worries. I can do the dad thing. he said. Which really surprised Mikko. So I guess now it's in my job disscription as dad to try to embarrass you at all times.

Mikko shook her head but did smile at that. I don't know Bee. she's pretty crafty. You do that I think she could find a hundred ways to get you back.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:06 am

" And it's my job to drive you insane so good luck with that." She replied taking it as a challenge she had no idea what Bebop would do as a parent though.

" Still I don't have many rules here so I have free reign to do whatever I want." The teen said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:10 am

I mean, yeah no rules really. I suppose because I'm only 22 I too am still in party mode. Buuuuuuuut....There are lines that can be crossed. I just wont know what they are until you cross them. So it's not whatever you want really. Just, most of what you want.

Bebop put down an egg roll in one bite and nodded.

Rock seemed to be in deep thought about this, then finally spoke up.where does she go when you are out of town for days?

She can come with me. Or you guys can watch her. Or she can chill here. She's like...14, Mel can take care of herself for a few days. Mikko looked over at Mel. Right. If I have to go over seas or something you can chose what you want to do. I think right now we need to figure out about this mutation thing.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:16 am

" If you don't know what those bomb things look like or where they are you can't do much. Besides who would believe someone telling them that there will be bombs going off mutating people?" Mel asked as she finished her food drinking some soda.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:21 am

Bebop took a swig of his beer before answering. We know what they look like, just not where they are. Baxter does though. He's the one that planed out all the locations.

as far as we know it's only this part of the city, right?

Far as I know. they ain't going out their way to but em outside the city. Why? You thinking we should just leave for a while?

Yeah. Once people start turning DC will put us in lock down. No one in or out. I want to be out. I say we pack up everything now, and leave. wait for it all to blow over.

Yeah that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:26 am

" Where are we going then?" Mel asked Mikko leaving the apartment and going somewhere else would suck but she was used to it. Grab a bag of her stuff and she was good to go.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Mikko sucked up a noodle letting it hit the tip of her nose at the end of the slurp. We go to the country. She told the others. I have a little hide-a-way house in some back woods. I go there two or three times a month when my anxiety gets too bad and I have to get away from the city.

She took another bite from her food.

But.... She looked over at her boys. This could be your guys chance to be human again.

Rock gave a snort at that and stabbed a piece of grilled chicken.

Bebop nodded at his brother. Rock's right. Human was fine. Sure sometimes I think it would be better to go back. but. fuck that noise. We're stronger, faster, more powerful like this. And you love us, that's all we need. He added the last line while making a kissy face.

Right. Going back human now. After being use to this strength, shiiiiiit...I think would we just end up killing ourselves. Besides. Chicks dig the horn. A slight smile formed as Rocksteady talked about his facial feature. He was obviously proud of it.

Well alright then. We're headed to the house in the woods until the Foot get their shit together.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:45 pm

" The woods are cool except for the damn bugs. Other than that I can climb trees, explore and do other stuff." Mel commented not minding the move to much and it could be worse.

" But when are we leaving?" She asked as she finished off an egg roll.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:52 pm

No one seemed to be too much in a hurry to get up and head out. But they didn't know when Shredder was planing on releasing the mutagen. though if Shredder was going to have Bebop and Rocksteady in the Tower when it went down then she supposed they didn't have to worry until they got the call to get to the tower.

We should leave soon. Maybe tonight, after we eat. Not too much to pack really, for me anyway. Everything here I have there.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:12 pm

" I'm used to just packing a backpack and going. So it will only take a few minutes just to pack some clothes." Mel said with a shrug as she got up finished with her food to do just that. She went to her room grabbing her new backpack and started to put some clothes in it along with other personal items. As soon as it was packed she zipped it up and came out with it.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:31 am

The three adults hadn't even finished eating when Mel came out all packed up. It was obvious that she was use to moving around, Which made Mikko feel bad about all this. There was actually more that had to be done then just the four of them leaving. But that was stuff she had to worry about, not them. That was getting her parents and little brother out of the city.

Scott knew about Bebop and Rocksteady, he didn't like them. Unlike Mikko, Scott was very shy, meek, he was more book smart then street smart one could say. Even though Mikko warned and threaten them, Bee and Rock still made fun of the boy for his nerdy looks and demeanor.

But. Because her family knew enough about the mutants and the foot, and because Scott had earned an early internship with one, Dr. Stockman, they wouldn't question what she told them too much. Luckily her family had a place out of state they could go. She would have rather gone with them, but wasn't about to bring the boys and be with them and Mel and her family. It would make for GREAT television though.

Mikko soon finished eating and started cleaning up and packing up the food that the guys were done with.

They're gonna head back home and grab their things and meet back here with a bigger truck. She told Mel. We'll bring all the food in the fridge, no sense wasting it. I have a large cooler and we can stop and grab some bags of dry ice. Cloths....and then have to clean out and pack up Joker.

She was going over all the plans in her head, and everything she would need to bring. when she was sure they had what they needed, then she would worry about things they would want such as entertainment. Though she already had plenty at the other house.

Man, this is some messed up shit, guys. I thought the aliens only gave Shredder a little bit of the stuff anyway.

Bebop finished eating and helped put up the rest of the stuff. Dunno. Don't care. Kinda excited about being at the other place. Gonna chill in the hot tub, let the bubbles tickle the ass. Oooooooooooooooh yeah. gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

Nah. That pool. Perfect temperature, get the light waves going. turn on those lights, music....

....Fall asleep and almost drown like last time.

No way, had it under control.

Bebop laughed and punched Rock in the chest. We heard you all through the house. 'help it's got me! Nessie is gonna eat me!' You have weird dreams, bro.

For real. When the loch ness monster comes for yer ass, see if I help.

Mikko looked at Mel and used her finger to make 'they're crazy' circles next to the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 am

" You two exist so I think Nessie might exist too but she's in Scotland. No what you have to worry about is Sasquatch he lives in the woods just waiting for you to walk into his territory. For when you do he will find you and eat you leaving nothing but bones." Mel told them trying to be completely serious but couldn't with the huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Yeah, she's not going to be in my swimming pool.Anyway. I'm going to start packing. You two go get your shit together.

After some smooches and hugs, and Rock going out of his way to use both his hands to mess up Mel's hair as much as he could, the guys left leaving the girls alone again.

There's never a dull moment. I have a TV at the other place but not any of the game systems, so pick what ya want to bring out. I already have a computer over there...Though I guess having two could be useful. I don't know how long we have to stay out of the city, but I just think it would be safer to be locked out then in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next