Share | 

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Maggie rested her head on Glenn's chest and was soothed by the sound of his heart beat. It was a reminder that he was in fact safe and not turning into a walker and was there with her, alive. She draped an arm over him and closed her eyes.

Mmmm...For a boy. I was thinking Lucas and for a girl...Ava. What do you think?

The question was asked with a yawn as Maggie felt the fatigue taking over. She couldn't keep her eyes open anymore, and now that she knew everyone was safe, she could finally let herself rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Indeed, the moment seemed perfect. Beyond perfect. Magical, even. When Mikko straddled his lap, his hands slid down her sides to her outer thighs, caressing and squeezing as he returned each kiss with equal meaning, a smile stretching across his lips...

"And popular media says that you need to be on a sinking ship or lose the love of your life in some horrible death to write a good romance..." He teased in between kisses...

"All it took was a zombie outbreak, and finding someone that matches my crazy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Mikko had managed to grab a little something for Wade earlier. She had been hiding it waiting for a moment to present it to him. It wasn't much. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she wasn't sure about the gift. A candy ring to propose with? It was all she could manage at the time. With her being infected she wanted to pop the question soon, because no one really knew what havoc the virus was doing on her body and mind.

We all kinds of crazy, baby.

This moment seemed like the perfect time. She kissed him again then pulled away from him.

I have something for you.

She moved to the other end of the tub and reached down to a now slightly damp paper bag. Out of it she pulled out an open, strawberry Ring Pop, with flavor crystals. Because she wanted it to have some bling to it.

She then went back to Wade and back on his lap.

Holding the candy ring out to him she smiled brightly as she asked him.

Wade, Will you marry me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Kent
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Feeling himself being pulled to her, Clark's cheeks flushed a brighter tone. This was something that didn't usually happen- someone as strong as him and able to move him. And he hugged her, to hopefully ease out some of the embarrassment over his slip, which she had caught. And the hug, which was carefully returned. Even though she rivaled him in strength, it was still habitual to be gentle since everyone he had ever embraced was fragile in comparison...

"Well, now that you are here... I will check on you often." And he pressed a light kiss against her forehead as you would a dear friend "Yeah, we're still together..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Diana noticed the blushing and it caused her to grin from ear to ear. Am I embarrassing you, Kal-El? She asked as she pressed a kiss against his cheek. She was about to go for his lips when he told her that him and Lois were still together. She stopped her flirtation and let the poor man go.

With an embarrassed chuckle she motioned for him to lead the way.

I suppose it's my turn to be a bit embarrassed then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:01 pm

A small smile stretched across Glenn's lips as Maggie rested her head against his chest. He gently squeezed her and nuzzled a kiss against the top of her head, inhaling her scent. Just being here with her certainly did wonders for his soul.

Hearing her name suggestions caused the smile to grow. True, before, he had been nervous and scared of what could happen if she became pregnant. But now they had doctors and nurses and medications that would lessen the threat considerably. Now, he was excited and hopeful.

"Those are good..." He agreed, nuzzling another soft kiss against her head. " Rick..... Dale... Hershel.... I really like Noah.." He told her, choosing names of the people who had made an impact on his life. He had always like the name Noah. It was the name of the teenager that Beth tried so hard to help. And in the end... Glenn had to watch Noah die, all because of Nicholas' stupidity. The look on Noah's face as he was being torn apart still gave him nightmares. And seeing Rick's death... he wouldn't be sleeping good for awhile.

"If it's a girl... Ava is pretty. Or.. Beth..." And he tensed a little, wondering if she would even consider naming the little one after her sister. Or after her father if it was a boy...

"Do you need anything? Are you hungry?Comfortable? If you're cold, I'm sure there's more blankets around here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:14 pm

She returned his kiss, kissing his chest. She listened to his names as she was falling asleep. Mmmm...I like the name Noah. That's a good one. And Beth would be a wonderful name for a girl. She was quite comfortable where she was and was not about to move, or let Glenn get up.

She tighten her arm around him, giving him a squeeze.

No, I'm good, right here. Perfectly comfortable.

In truth she was a bit hungry. And she knew that she needed to eat more then what she was for the baby. But she was so tired, she wasn't sure she would have the energy to get up to go eat. So for tonight she would stay in bed, in the morning she would be sure to eat a big meal.

What about you? she asked in the middle of another yawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donatello Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Literal thunder clouds rose above Donatello's head and he glared. " For everyones safety - then where the heck were you when we were just attacked? Which by the way is why Raphael now has a cyborgnetic arm and probably an eye, or may not even wake... as himself! Oh NOO you were NO where to be found, and still just think you have a right to dump whatever you like in his body with no knowledge of our uniquely mutated biology and not to mention a vaccine possibly only previously tested on rats.... to hopefully prevent turning... the very same 'hopefully' we had acted fast enough and the zombification made it no higher than arm and he will wake. You not trying to help Raph, you were just hoping to use an vaccine you created - to test it on your 'friend' as though he were a guinea pig... Oh and by the way everything concerning our brother is in fact OUR business, even without the fact as this families doctor I do certainly have the right to be in their business. No, unless I can verify that untested, unproven 'vaccine' myself you will not be touching my brother with it, any of my brothers, my father or our human friends." fury in his tone.

The sheer arrogance that of Bruce! - urgggggh! - that he felt their brothers health was not their business, had Donatello almost welcoming a fight to show the man just what mutant turtles, that is furious mutant turtles were truly capable of without a bat suit to do it and that therefore Bruce's veiled threats meant nothing and the man had no hope of forcing this. He turns his attention to Leo, "Let him go - if he wants my help making something actually viable for us - and possibly the humans here then we can discuss it, I'd relish actual chance to be able to use real lab equipment and try working this mess out... - but one of us should go if there is to be a talk about this recent attack. There may be need of one or two of us out there. But most will need to stay with Raphael and guard him whilst down." He adds, the anger fading from his voice as he directed it to the blue wearing brother - moving to block the bathroom doorway so those in would not come out or Bruce be able to force his way in. Waiting to see if Leo would go, or send him, or Mikey out. "I'll send the drone out to maintain audio and visual communication." He adds -he had taken off his tech pack but his wrist cuff was still ready and he turns it on activating the little drone to detach itself from the tech pack and zoom out to join them. On top a little flat screen rose, underneath a little bud - the lense of the camera within.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batman
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:44 pm

No. There will be no need for you to tag along on this meeting. I have no need for uncooperative tenets. And you are being very uncooperative. I wasn't out there fighting because my work is needed here, in the lab. If Raph turns, don't kill him please. I have a cage in my lab, The mutant pig broke the door, but it's a quick fix. If you wish to remain in MY home. Then keep to yourself from now on. You don't need my help. And none of us will lose sleep without yours. We do after all, have far more powerful beings here. You children stay put.

Bruce turned to Erica.

I'm guessing Daryl wants to talk to me. He still hasn't brought my bike back. I will be sending him out to get it.

He motioned for Erica to follow and headed quickly down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Carl tried to pull Judith away, but his little sister showed no fear.She reached to pat Love's cheek, her little fingers, curious, trying to grasp her pretty fur.

..the Rats. Love had mentioned them before....

"The Rats. Any more information on those?" He asked, pulling the door almost shut, but leaving it enough so that he would not have to knock for reentry. "And Negan? What's his compound like? How soon can we expect an attack? I'm trying to get people prepared..." But some of his family was injured. And some people held much doubt in him....

He wanted to deny her entry. People already didn't trust him or Love, and he himself didn't fully trust her. But she had brought food, and he only had one good arm and couldn't take the produce and still hold his sister. There was still fear that the food was poisoned... but what if it wasn't? Could they really afford to turn it down?

"You're not going to make me regret this, are you??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loventrice Dixon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:00 pm

The baby was too cute! But Carl was all business. He came at her with multiple questions, the first one was easy to answer. She knew nothing more about the rats.

I don't know anything about the rats other then they are taking orders from someone. They seem to be smart enough to work in an organized group and use the snow as cover. They're big, pretty strong. They took out a few of my hounds. But they don't seem interested in killing anyone, just kidnapping woman. They didn't even bother with the food. Uh....Negan's compound is nice. Don't kill me for saying that. It's better then this place. It's a town, not a single mall for one. Everyone pretty much has their own house to live in. There is some electricity. Not like here, but enough to cook hot meals on a stove. Oh! That reminds me. I also brought some of those cookies.

There's three roads that lead into the town. They are all very secured.

An attack is iffy right now. Negan didn't give me much info on that. He does have men out looking for guns, ammo, and bigger weapons such as tanks. But there's no say how long that will take. I know he doesn't want to make another attack until he's compleatly ready.

You have time. Lots of time I would say. I could always go back and get more info. He has no idea that I know you guys.

At his last question she flashed another smile and looked at Judith. She says she wants me to hold her. and to let me in. and no. I didn't make that up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lois Lane
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Seeing that everyone is currently busy heads to the kitchen to get food then back to her room as she waits for Clark. She still feels nervous doesn't want to second guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donatello Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:04 am

Don just shrugged - like they listened to Bruce - especially with his actions. He looks at Leo. "That man has no idea what he is doing. We'll have to be a part whether he likes it or not."[/b] He waits for Leo to make the executive order to which would go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:13 am

Erica shook her head and held her ground. "Your a fool Bruce -" coldly. "Tenets or not you do not get to dictate family business nor do you exclude warriors from something that they can be helpful with, he even offered help with that vaccine. Go ahead to the room if you like but I will bring one of them with us because you are a fool to pretend you don't need them - all because you didn't get your way." And that was her opinion of him in this moment. a stupid man. Trying to help but a stupid, selfish man whom just didn't like not getting his way. One of her abusers had that same character flaw.

So she waits for a turtle to join her. Not caring if Bruce went ahead, trusting Daryl to wait for her before talks started. Bruce did not own her or could tell her what to do, and she made that plain by deciding to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:44 am

Wade never would have guessed that Mikko was about to pop the question, and in an all too familiar fashion. Soon, a sparkly ring pop was presented, and for a moment, he was like a deer stuck in headlights. Not because of the shock of the situation, but it was as if he was being taken back to years before the outbreak....

Realizing that he was taking too long to answer, he pushed the brief sadness to the depths and smiled brightly as he allowed her to slide it on his finger, batting his eyes like a love-struck schoolgirl.....

"Oh, Frankie! I thought you would never ask!!" He squeed in his best girly voice and met her lips in a deep kiss....

"Yes, I will be your ball and chain!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:57 am

He was thinking. Thinking too long. Usually this was quick right? Yes. No? But then he smiled and his answer came. She smiled so large her cheeks hurt. She returned his kiss and slipped the ring on his finger, as far as it would go on. Damn pop rings, they should be made for adult fingers.

Ball and chain huh? Kinky.

She gave his bottom lip a light nip and kissed him again. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him close to her.

Yer the best. I haven't been this happy in such a long time. yer good medicine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:01 am

It seemed the Rats were mostly a mystery, but at least he got some detail about Negan's 'Sanctuary'. It sounded as if an attack wouldn't be immediate... unless she was trying to throw them off. It was certainly something to consider. He didn't fully trust her, and his father had told him not to.

When she mentioned that Judith wanted her to hold her, Carl hugged her protectively. He had lost his father, he wouldn't lose his sister too...

"I... I want to trust you, but you haven't earned that yet..." He told her. "And how do I know that food isn't poisoned or that you're not working with him already?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loventrice Dixon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:11 am

Love gave a little pout when Carl hugged the child closer. Seemed he wouldn't be so quick to let her hold the little one. Then of course was the 'how can I trust you' questions. It was so annoying dealing with humans that actually had some sense. Most she told them who she was and promised them something was quick to give up souls, first born, their own mother. But not these. Or maybe it was just a bad time in human history to try and mess with people. They have seen evil, what more could she do to them?

Whatever.

Well...You don't know I suppose. But I'm a Dixon! Like your friend. So that's something right? annnnnd cookie! She pulled out one of the lemon cookies and handed it to Judith.

I want to trust you too. But the more distrust me. makes me question you. We need to be a team, Carl. If I was working for Negan why would I bother even coming back here? Why wouldn't I just send my minions on you guys? Why would I steal his food? Like I said, his town is nicer. The only reason I came back was because I'm with you. Not him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Unfortunately it was going to take more than words and produce to win Carl's trust. Even though Judith seemed to like her. Then again, Love was holding a cookie, and suddenly one was in Judith's tiny hands, excited fingers squeezing hard enough to crumble it as she tried to draw it to her mouth, but it would never make it.

Carl was quick to grab it, giving a stern look at Love. "If you're really with me, then you'll understand that it's going to take more than fruit and cookies to win my trust..."

Judith's little lips puckered, eyes welling with tear, too young to understand what was going on or why her brother had taken her treat! Suddenly, loud sobs reverberated throughout the area and she tried desperately to get the cookie. It broke Carl's heart to deny her of something so rare, that every child should have. But it was better to have her upset now and forget it later than fall victim if this was a ploy.

"Like I said.. I want to trust you. But we have to work on this, if you're really 'with me'. I just don't know why I'm worth the effort."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Kent
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:33 pm

Diana's flirting was certainly causing his blushing to become more intense. There was no denying the attraction there. He had always been drawn to Diana. Though, his heart belonged to Lois. He meant it when he left her that engagement ring before he 'died'.

A soft smile stretched across his lips and he gave her hand a gentle, friendly squeeze. "Nothing to be embarrassed about..." He told her, gazing a little too long into those intense eyes. Of all the places she had seen showing through. To be in the presence of someone that could understand him...

Breaking those thoughts, he spared her another smile before leading the way. First to the infirmary where there was no sign of Lois, then towards their room. "I'm surprised no man has claimed your heart yet..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loventrice Dixon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:44 am

Love gave a little huff when the poor child's treat was taken from her. Then of course she started to scream. And who wouldn't? That was a damn delicious cookie! But no fear, Love was here and she had more then just cookies to sooth a young weeping soul. She produced a skull shaped rattle. A pink bow on the top of it's bony head to keep it girly.

Love rattled it softly in front of Judith to show her it made noise, then proceeded to hand it to her.

Please don't take this away from her. Let the poor girl have a gift.

She then gave her attention back to Carl. what's up with you and that? Not thinking you're worth it? Worth anyone's time, effort...Thinking that you're some horrible person? I've met horrible people, worse then Negan even. You're not one of them people. This ain't the place to talk about it though. But I would like to, if yer willing to open up a little. You tell...and in return, I'll listen, and tell you more about myself. If yer interested.

So! Can I come in? Some of this needs to go in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lois Lane
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:12 pm

Lois finally made herself comfortable without all the distractions that were going on in the mall. Normally she was all in for knowing what was going on. But the way she felt right now wasn't agreeing with her stomach much so she worried. Trying to calm herself she searched through the left over books in the room for something to read. Wishing she brought some of her favorites with her. Finding a couple she took them out and went to the bed propping up the pillows to read with as much light from the candle she could near by while enjoying a light snack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:01 pm

...And Daryl was interrupted by the loud, high-pitched screams of Lil'Ass'Kicker. Rushing from the kitchen, he quickly retrieved his crossbow from where he had left it propped against the wall in the den. The noise was coming from outside the apartment door, which had been left slightly ajar. Fearing the worst, he swung it open just in time to see Love hand Judith the rattle, but missing what had been the source of the child's tears....

His crossbow had instantly been aimed at her head, but seeing there was no immediate threat, e slightly lowered it, but still stayed on guard....

"What the hell are you doin'..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carl didn't interject the second gift, figuring that a gift that could not be consumed was safe enough for his baby sister.As much as he wanted to believe that she could be good.... trust was difficult, especially considering his father's warning.

"Because. This place is full of mutants and super people... and I'm just a human...." And of course, there was the fact that mostly everyone still treated him like a child, but he would leave that out. She had probably seen it. "I just don't know why you would pick..." And before he could finish, Daryl came barreling out, crossbow aimed and ready to release an arrow into the demon cat's skull, but his defensive eased when he realized that Judith was not being harmed. At least his baby sister was beginning to calm a little, amazed by the rattle, trying her best to earn the same noise from it that Love had just achieved....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loventrice Dixon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:05 pm

And hello to you too! Love greeted Daryl and promptly placed the three bags of goodies in his arms. There's some food that's actually filling. it's not poisoned. Little Judith had a bit of a fit because big brother didn't want her to have any sweets right before bed time. But everything is ok.

Love flashed a toothy grin and then backed away from the humans. She was going to ask to come in again, but the sound of heavy footsteps caught her attention. She turned around to see Bruce walking towards them.

Looks like you all have more company. She raised her hand in a fist to Carl in an effort to give him a fist bump.

I'll be around. Gimmie a call if you decide you wanna talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:40 pm

It was a bitter sweet moment for sure. Wade would always love Vanessa, he knew that. His love for her had not died just because he realized she was never coming back. He had to move on. She would want that for him. And maybe this was all a bit unrealistically rushed... he had only known Mikko for a day after all... but what the hell. He had deep feelings for her. And what could go wrong? It was the end of the world, after all...

Hearing her words, a huge smile tugged across his lips and he returned the deep kiss, his hands sliding along her sides and down to her ass, giving it a hard smack and squeeze....

"I love you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next