Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:11 am

Lydia Chikara wrote:
Lydia pulled away from Toad a moment to take a look at the room. Bebop was now gone. He was taken away... Wait, where was Mel? She panicked a moment, then found her in one of the hospital beds. Unconscious?

"Is-is...Mel okay?" She squeaked, her voice barely a whisper.

Toad wrote:
Toad rubbed Lydia's back trying to sooth her even though he was never good at such things. But she seemed to be calming. Or maybe she was just getting tired. When she asked about Mel he looked over to where the girl was and nodded.

Yeah I think she is. She's just tired. Needs rest. So do you.

Though he wasn't sure if that was true, he didn't want to put the poor child in another panic.

Maybe I should take you to your room so you can rest.

"Orrrr... yous can stay here if yous like but I will have to crab yous seats to sit in with Mel." Lilo over heard Toad and Lydia and spoke up - glad with April and Splinters help the infirmary was being put back into order quickly. The two that man Casey had previously brought in with Arrow wounds Lilo had seen to and April had Mel and Lois under control. She hoped Stitch was doing alright, he had outside to handle.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 9:05 am

Accepting the hand up and Erica paused. "I... was given a room I have not seen it yet... but I am okay with... um Glenn and Maggies's..." Though she looked a little unsure. She knew this was a tight knit family and group and felt like she would be intruding. She squeezed Daryl's hand with her cold fingers.

Watching him and Carl, noting her young friends face. "Cool off Carl or I'll refuse to go in any further and trip you now to bury you in the snow. Injured or no." She warned turning as they moved to walk backwards to meet the younger ones eye. "We all have tasted the need for revenge, but vengeance if not done smart is like a two headed pit viper. Whilst biting the one being avenged upon you find yourself being bitten. In other words you rush off now, or in secret or when you think your ready without plan and injured - you put all whom care for you, in need of healing themselves or not at risk coming after you. Be sad, grieve, but be glad, that at least you got to say goodbye, you can at least be assured your father has a burial. This!" She stopped a moment and gestures to the gone Negan and his men. "Deal with it. Embrace the pain, spank your inner moppet, whatever, but get over it. 'Cause even if all you have left with your family is just now, don't let that insane excuse of a man have the victory of rushing off to his turf whilst he expects you and is ready, waiting."

Her voice, that had been calm, even, reasonable for her young friend - but brutally honest - he needed to be reminded in an attempt to make him think more clearly, and not just about himself, his loss, but the people his father died for, his sister and whatever time they had left together - now becoming sad. A glance at Daryl following where ever he lead them both to now. "Though... maybe that's a good thing Death had not let mine speak, that they had no messages for me... my lost ones would hate me no doubt..." She could imagine the accusations, the blame...

It was not like she did not have an understanding of Carl's pain now, the storm inside. She felt it herself - but unlike him at the time she had no one left to care for her, to put at risk if she acted rashly. No one left to care for, that could be used against her, follow, protect, lead... No one.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 am

Don glances at Mikey - a sigh and lightly knuckles his shoulder. "Well hopefully pretty soon - otherwise I might worry something else is wrong. He didn't lose an overwhelming amount of blood, it would have been shock that took him from us - it would be best we were all here for support should he come too - Raph will be disorientated, in pain, probably swinging as usual."

He sighs - wishing he could give more definite answers when asked but he could not, going on observation, guess work, and maybe a bit of faith in their red clad brothers own strength and stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:08 am

Maggie listened to his concerns and solutions. She agreed with him. There was a need for more supplies, not just canned food, but something that could sustain then for an extended period of time. Growing their own food was a start. It would have also been helpful to have livestock.

She softly kissed Glenn's lips.

We could always use Rick, but you are just as capable of leading us as he is. In the last three minuets you just put together a solid plan. I do have one issue though. You will be making no runs soon. Not until you are fully healed. I wont allow it. And I will tie you to the bed if I have to.

As for food and a shower. As much as those two things sounded wonderful she really didn't want to move from her spot. So when Glenn insisted that he cook her something and she go take that shower she simply nodded but made no effort to move off of him.

Mmmmm don't wanna move. To comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Lydia looked at Lilo, then Toad, then at Mel, and then Lilo again.

"I want to stay here with Mel," she decided. She wouldn't leave her friend until she was absolutely sure she was okay. She may have lost Bebop, but she wouldn't lose Mel too. That was not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Toad nodded and stood up, picking up Lydia as he did so. He kept the girl in his arms as he moved closer to where Mel was laying. Then he sat her on the bed that was next to Mel and took a seat next to Lydia.

Uh....You need anything else? Anything I can go and get you? a blanket or something?

Why the hell was he so concerned about this girl? It was kind of bothering him that he felt such worry over a little human. He wasn't worried about Mel at all of course. Her death wouldn't mean much to him if anything. but, he did worry for Lydia, and how her mental state would be if Mel did pass.

You have any family here that i can go get for you?
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Gwen pulled herself close to Peter. Their bodies squished together. Her hands gripped onto his bottom, holding him firmly.

weird people? She said in a hushed tone. Save me from the weird people, Pete. She said in the same low voice and gave his back side a squeeze.

Then with a playful grin she pushed them both on the bed, her falling on top of him. She kissed his lips deeply, her soft lips massaging over his.

I sure hope no one eats me. Another kiss. Mmmmm. maybe the hair can stay. I like running my fingers through it.

Another deep kiss as her fingers tangled in his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 am

"Well, duh! You need to be more careful!! Bruce already wants to cut you into little pieces.... if he sees you eating live people, we're going to have to leave!! And normally I wouldn't give two shakes of a Chip'n'Dale's dick, but what about Pete... and Gwen? I don't feel comfortable leaving them here with Bruce, and....they can both be infected out on the road..." He rambled on as they headed back towards the mall...

All of a sudden, a new guy with an accent. Wade really didn't pay much attention, until he asked if they were in charge. Obviously, this guy was newer than them....

"Why, yes... yes we are....because the guy that runs this place is INSANE....." He snorted, not bothering to look back. Obviously, someone was having a really bad day!

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:27 am

Wade was making Mikko feel really bad about all of this. She understood where he was coming from, but she didn't do well with confrontation from loved ones. If it was a stranger she would have just punched him in the face.

Gambit stood quiet as they headed to the mall. When the new guy came up to them he put himself beside Deadpool and Mikko behind them.

Mikko peaked from the side of Wade at the new guy and gave him a smile but didn't say anything.

Digger nodded. Right. Is there room for one more then? I have a truck full of beer.

Yes! Mikko chimed and pushed passed the two guys. she held out her hand to the man. We have lots of room, I'm Mikko. Nice to meet you. she introduced herself cheerfully.

Digger gave a toothy grin and took her hand giving the back of it a wet kiss, that got a giggle out of Mikko. Captain Boomerang. you can call me Digger. He pulled Mikko a little closer and gave her a spin. You, sheila, can call me anything you like.

Gambit looked over at Wade then loudly cleared his throat. That's nice and all. We have rooms. but you keep flirting with my friend's woman I don't think you'll make it inside to see them.

Wade knows I wouldn't stray.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:31 am

Returning her kiss, Glenn ran his fingers through her hair, nuzzling soft kisses against her head. Though, he was eager to get her anything she wanted, she didn't seem to be in a hurry letting him up, and like her, he was comfortable..

"Mmm...I think you would be a better leader than me...but.. thanks....I just don't have confidence in this... Bruce. Though, I'm thankful he took us in, and we have a roof over our heads. I just don't think he knows what he's gotten himself into.... we need to help him..." He yawned tiredly, not having a chance to really rest since getting here, the fatigue was kicking in. "And don't worry, I won't go out until I've healed...and same goes for you. And, not even then. You have a condition..." He told her, referring to her pregnancy.

Hearing her words, a small smile stretched across his lips and he pressed another soft kiss against her forehead. "And I'm trapped... in the best kind of way. I would hate to take your 'pillow' away..."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 1:21 am

And Daryl carefully returned the handsqueeze, offering support for as long as she needed it. Sure, his group was extremely tight knit, but there was always room for expansion, and the girl had already proven herself. She had fed them while they were starving, even if it was in exchange to warm by their fire. Still, she had fought with them, and Carl seemed to relate to her on some level.

He was not expecting for Erica to turn and try to harp some sense into Carl, but maybe the little hot head needed it. Though, things like this usually didn't end well. He knew that Carl wouldn't put his hands on her, Rick had raised the boy better than that, but Carl had a mouth on him....

The storm had been brewing, so when Erica began to speak, Carl was silent at first. Though, his one eye finally trained on her, his agitation growing with her threats and words, even if her tone was gentle, but firm enough to get her point across. He knew she had lost... everyone. So, could she seriously relate on the same level? No......

"What do you know.." He huffed, glaring at her. "You lost everyone, I get it....but waiting, waiting for your enemy to come back is STUPID!!" He was upset and angry and emotional, at it was clear in his tone. "When we found the Prison, my dad didn't kill the surviving prisoners.... and one of them let the Walkers in... I had to shoot my mom in the head after Maggie cut my sister out of her..." He could feel the warm tears burning at the back of his eye,but refused to let it fall. The memories were painful, but the regret... that was the stuff that kept him up at night...

"We had a chance to kill the Governor, but we waited... he came back!! He killed Maggie's dad, cut his head off in front of us....none of that would have happened if we had done something.. but we just sat on our asses!!!"

Daryl had continued leading them back, but Carl's last statement hit him in the heart. He also held regret about not acting on the Governor sooner. They had lost Hershel as a result. They had lost a lot of their people, and their home had been destroyed.  

"Carl.." Daryl tried to hush him, knowing his own words would only upset him further...

"And Beth... we should be out there looking for her!! But no, we're waiting.. WHY!!" And this was more aimed at Daryl, because Erica had no obligation to Beth, didn't know her.. "And Michonne!! They could still be alive, but we won't know, because we're waiting for some miracle that's not going to come!!" They were finally reaching the mall and Daryl sighed inwardly. He wasn't sure how to calm Carl. Maybe that was something he should have asked Rick before his friend disappeared into the afterlife...

"You know why we ain't lookin' right now... we just got here!" Daryl reminded him..."We've been dealin' with injured an'... I was out there tryin' to find your dad..."

But it was as if words weren't registering at this point..."If you think saying goodbye makes it easier... especially with some magic bullshit, it doesn't. Especially when you find out the truth, that it should have been Glenn.... that Death could make this right..."

Leading them through the mall, Daryl stopped short hearing the teen mention that it should have been Glenn, and that some higher being could undo this. "Nothin' can change what happened. If yer dad just let Glenn die, that wouldn't be yer dad... you know that. It ain't who he was. And if you wanna keep a part of him alive, you gotta accept that. Don't blame him.. don't blame Glenn..." Man, instant parenting was hard! He really hoped that once inside, Carl would sleep and maybe tomorrow, be a little more clear minded.

Finally reaching Maggie and Glenn's room, Daryl knocked loudly, knowing the couple would probably be in the bedroom.....

Last edited by Carl Grimes on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 1:31 am

Maggie let out a soft chuckle. When I found out who Bruce was, and after some evidence of who he is. I'm actually surprise that he's so clueless about things. Maybe he's just use to having his butler doing everything for him. You would think after years fighting the Joker, these zombies would be nothing for him.

she closed her eyes and was more then happy to wait for food and a shower in the morning. There was no rush.

When she heard the knock on the door is when she pushed herself up.

That's got to be Daryl and Carl. She said as she started to get out of bed.

After putting on cloths she shuffled her way to the door and opened it up for them, moving to let everyone in.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:06 am

For the first time in a long time, they were safe and warm. They had each other. He could finally be at peace and allow himself to rest. He almost dozed off, but then the loud knock came, jolting his eyes open. Maggie was quick to react, though Glenn wanted nothing more than to tug her down and answer himself. Maggie needed rest! Did she not realize that she had a baby inside of her!!

As quickly as his soreness would allow, he pulled on a black t-shirt and pants, then followed closely behind Maggie. Once the door was open and he saw that it was indeed Daryl with Carl and a guest, he greeted the newcomer with a warm smile, though the concern was clear on his features. Carl had been injured, and the girl that looked to be not much older than Carl....

He felt a responsibility for Carl. Rick had died saving his life, so he owed Rick. He needed to watch over the boy, but how would he go about scolding him? He knew that Carl could be explosive, he needed to tread carefully... but he also needed to get his concern across...

DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:15 am

Clark located Mikko outside, along with three males. There seemed to be flirting going on, and Wade was obviously not happy about any of that. It looked as though he wanted to pounce the guy...

Though, Clark had a job to do, he didn't feel comfortable interrupting the group, especially since he was certain that Wade still hated him. And Mikko seemed glued to the psycho's hip. Maybe having any sort of one on one with her would be impossible.

Sighing inwardly, he bypassed the group and headed toward the fence line, deciding to double check for any breaches since he was already out here...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:27 am

Yeah. Mikko seen the look Wade was giving the new guy. But Wade was allowed to flirt, what was the harm? Though he was already upset so maybe now wasn't the time. But then Clark passed them by and she watched the man pass them and headed to the fence. She had been waiting a while to talk to the superman.

Finally she pulled away from the new guy. As she did she pulled his coat open enough to let some pink unicorn fall onto the ground.

Neither she nor Digger noticed the plush on the ground.

Mikko wrapped her arms around Wade and gave him a squeeze. She then got on her toes to catch his lips in a meaningful kiss. Pulling away to meet his eyes, but not enough to let him go yet. She smiled softly at him.

I am sorry I have been causing so much problems lately. Her smile faded. I think there is something going on with me. But I will be more careful. I promise. She kissed him softly again, placing a hand on his cheek. Mmmm. I love you.

She took Wade's hand and turned to finally notice the plush. she pointed it out and Digger was fast to try and grab it and hide it in his coat.

Mikko raised a brow but focused back on Wade. I need to talk to Crazy Eyes about the thing in my neck, babe. Why don't you and Gambit head to the room and I meet you two there? I also wanna see if he has any kinda weird power that might see why I've suddenly felt more hungry. If I can surpress it, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:31 am

If he only knew how well she related. And she did know the risks in both waiting to strike, and acting too fast. And no she did not think having a goodbye made it easier - But whatever Carl didn't want to hear her words as they were and only as a telling off that's fine. But it needed saying out loud. Did she say it would be easy? No, or that having a goodbye made it easier? No! But it sure was better than just the gruesome scene...

She got it, and she told him nothing he didn't already know. If he went off half cocked charging after the madman, those here close to him would too, injured or not and they might all perish. Maybe her life didnt matter... but she would go with and fight anyways.

She would still dunk him in snow the first chance she got, she promised she would if he didn't cool off. She would keep her word in that regard.

A sigh and a light shrug voice, more tired and defeated than reasonable any more, "and I poisoned my mum." then shutting up, she would say nothing more unless asked... Or really needed.

Quiet watching Glenn and Maggie nervously, maybe a smile back for the pair following Daryl in, once she was patched, given thanks she knew she should leave, maybe go find her room and make use of it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:46 am

Hearing that Erica had poisoned her mom caused Carl to verbally take a step back. Of course he wanted to know more about it, because that usually wasn't the way to put someone out of their misery. For some reason, now did not seem like the time to dig too deeply. He was still livid and she was injured and in need of medical attention...

Soon the door was open and Daryl corralled the teens in before him, glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one was following, then closed the door. Some habits died hard and he would never stop looking over his shoulder...

"This is Erica, we met her before this place...she's safe.." He told the others. "An', she's hurt... need someplace safe to take care of her wound. I'm sure the infirmary is full.."

After all they had been through, there would always be a sense of stranger danger when it came to new people, but Erica was so close in age to Carl... just a kid. Though, teenagers were just as capable of being dangerous, but Daryl trusted her, and Glenn knew that earning Daryl's trust wasn't an easy accomplishment.

"Hey. I'm Glenn, and this is my wife, Maggie.." He introduced, since Daryl had failed to do so. "Sure... there may be medical stuff in the bathroom...I'm not sure.." He admitted a bit sheepishly. Having had no time to really explore the place. "But if you need anything, I can go get it.." He had noticed that Carl was injured too. His concerned gaze now fixated on the boy that seemed to be avoiding him completely...

"I have a few things in my pack."Daryl told him, snagging it off the couch as he motioned Erica towards the bathroom...
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:57 am

Maggie gave Erica a smile and then hurried off to the bedroom. A few seconds later she came back with blankets and pillows.

Here you guys go. You kids need rest on top of first aid care. Carl can take the couch and Erica, you can lay on the love seat. Maggie fully intended for both Erica and Carl to stay in their room for the rest of the night.

She handed out the blankets and pillows. That's when she heard the baby crying in the bedroom. She hurried back to the bedroom to take care of Judith, then again returned a few moments later with the child in her arms.

Since Daryl had Erica, Maggie would look over Carl. She sat next to him and noticed his wrist. she held out her free hand to the boy. Can I see your wrist? Or is this going to be one of your stubborn moments?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Wade was about to verbally tear into the guy for flirting with HIS girlfriend, but then Mikko distracted him with that kiss, and her apology. He squeezed her in his arms as he returned the kiss, a small smile playing on his lips. "I love you too, baby.." And before he could say more or fully register that she wanted to run off to talk to CrazyEyes, he noticed the pink plush that had fallen out of Digger's jacket. The man happened to notice he had lost it in almost the same instant that Wade had seen it. The guy was quick to collect, but not before Wade grabbed a furry leg, preventing him from completely concealing it...

"MINE!!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Before she could walk off to talk to Supes, there was a tug of war with a pink pony. She was going to tell wade to leave the mans plush alone, because there was no telling where that thing had been. But figured this was a good distraction to get away and talk to Clark.

She stepped away from the scene and walked over to Clark. Hey. Long time no see. You been doing alright? I've been meaning to check up on you, but things been crazy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:26 pm

As he was placing his dear, sweet Pinkie back in his coat. the freaky burn victim tried to take her from him! was this man out of his mind!

Digger pulled back.

Let go, mate. You will lose a hand. Though a missing hand might take away from that bad case of ugly you have going on.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Carl flopped down on the couch, still fuming as his good hand reached and began tugging away the makeshift neck brace. It was itchy and uncomfortable and just a plain inconvenience! As cloth bandages fell away, the deep bruise around his neck was exposed.

"I'm fine." He huffed, but did give Maggie his broken wrist. He was trying to avert eye contact, not wanting to realize how much he still had to lose. His baby sister. Maggie. Glenn. Daryl... and Erica. "Negan's chain broke it.."

Glenn had been trying so hard to come up with the words for Carl. But seeing those injuries, he could no longer hold back his concern. "Carl...you can't go running off like that..." But before he could finish, Carl's icy glare cut into his very soul. There was so much pain and heartache. So much raw anger..

"You can't tell me what to do! You're not my father!" He snapped, lips twitching as emotions became too high.. "My dad would still be here if it wasn't for you... it was supposed to be you!!" And the warm tears burned at the back of his eye. It hurt like hell to say, he didn't mean it.. he loved Glenn.... but he couldn't stop!

Glenn was completely taken aback, and the shock was evident on his features... then softening into sadness. Seeing it was hard for Carl, but he couldn't control it..."Carl.."

"Maggie would have been FINE without you!! But Judith needs my dad!!"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Maggie was looking over Carl's wrist and went to get up to find supplies to set the wrist. She didn't make it past the couch when Glenn came over and Carl lost it. Maggie was taken aback by the out burst, but knew it was bound to happen.

The yelling upset Judith who started crying and Maggie tried to calm the child.

Carl, we know you don't mean any of that. You're angry, and that's understandable. You have every right to be angry. But tearing those who love you down, isn't going to help you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:57 pm

"Hi. Sorry if I am intruding." smile friendly enough even if words were a little short. Feeling a little uneasy still and not a part of the group. A stranger. As wary of them all as they no doubt were of her too

A seeing Daryl's motion heads into the bathroom laying the toilet seat down and sitting on it a grunt as her side ached - but it was not terrible - yet residual adrenaline still protected her from that right now. but it was making moving her arm to hold her zipper or the collar to unzip the front of the thermal suit. "dang it- a hand Daryl?"
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:28 am

Clark was aware that Mikko as approaching, long before she spoke up. He simply chose not to draw attention to that face. Instead, he continued checking the fences, only bothering to shift when she spoke. Sometimes it was hard to play 'oblivious', but being imprisoned for the last two years, instinct still insisted that he try and fit in when possible.

Hearing her voice, he finally shifted, offering her a soft smile. He instantly picked up on the fact that checking on him was not her true intentions. She wanted something, but... he needed to fulfill a promise to Bruce, too.

"I'm much better." He told her, giving a nod in understanding that things had been crazy. "How about you?" And his features dropped ever so slightly, remembering what he had been told...

"I'm... really sorry that I hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next